J A R R O N M. P R O U D
706 Saint Bernadine Corpus Christi, TX 78418 |cell: 361‐694‐3172 | e‐mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I strive to be proficient and professional in all aspects of inspection and customer relations, with the intent to
minimize impact for all parties and insure quality and safety.
‐Highly knowledgeable in the design and construction of pressure vessels, piping and structural
‐Level II experience of NDE techniques PT, MT and UT with the ability to grade and interpret RT
‐A strong background in multiple welding processes (GTAW, SMAW, SAW, GMAW AND FCAW)
‐Very familiar with code (API, ASME SEC VIII, SEC IX, B31.3 AND D1.1)
API NDE Microsoft Programs
‐510 ‐LVL ll PT ‐LVL ll UT ‐ Word
‐LVL ll MT ‐ Excel
QC Inspector 10/2009 to current
Industrial Fabricators Corpus Christi, TX
Current position: QC Inspector, Industrial Fabricators Insuring all processes of job are to QC manual, code
and customer specifications.
• Administering weld testing and certification per WPS and PQR’s.
• Checking in all materials per code and customer specifications before use in job.
• Extensive knowledge of blue prints, Isometrics and schematics for the design of pressure vessels, piping
• Reviewing ITP’s and insuring key hold points and communication with customer inspectors.
• Responsible for checking every Material, Layout, Fit Up, Conformance and questions from third parties
along with upper management pertaining to code and noncode work (Pressure vessels, Piping and
• Responsible for heat and weld mapping along with all necessary in process NDE and reports.
• Versed in ASME, B31.3 and API standards.
• Certified Level II in PT, MT and Baseline UT.
Previous Position: Lead Fitter and Welder
• Work directly with foreman to insure all correct fit ups and welding processes per blueprints and
• Welding department lead man
• Responsible for fitting of all jobs from structural to piping.
• Certified in multiple welding processes (SMAW, GMAW, GTAW AND FCAW).
• Overlooked all projects in department to insure quality, safety and production.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
High School Diploma 2005
Flour Bluff High School Corpus Christi
API 510 INSPECTOR February 2016
TWIC February 2016
NDE CERTIFICATIONS LEVEL II January‐March 2015
DEL MAR COLLEGE 2007‐2008
CWI/API 510 and 570
Sentinel Integrity Solutions
Wood Group Engineering
To contact this candidate email email@example.com