238 County Road 202 Ganado, TX
Over fifteen years of experience in both the marine and petrochemical inspection fields, performing numerous civil and mechanical inspection activities per the applicable API recommended practices or original construction codes. Also fulfilled supervisory duties and coordination of various projects and API personnel.
API-510 #35206 Pressure Vessel Inspector
AWS-CWI #04030891 Certified Welding Inspector
ASNT-SNT-TC-1A Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)-Level II
ASNT-SNT-TC-1A Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)-Level II
ASNT-SNT-TC-1A Visual Testing (VT)-Level II
ASNT-SNT-TC-1A Ultrasonic Shear wave Level II
ASNT-SNT-TC-1A Radiographic Testing (RT)-Level II
Military Standard- S99074-AQ-G1B-010/248
Lampasas High School High School Diploma
Nov 2015 Petrochem Inspection Services- Pasadena, TX
• API-510/AWS-CWI Mechanical integrity QA
Client: Lyondell CVO North
Sept 2015- Oct 2015 Petrochem Inspection Services- Pasadena, TX
• API-510 Petrochem inspection lead
Client: Lyondell- LPO
June 2015- July 2015 Petrochem Inspection Services- Pasadena, TX
• API-510 inspection lead
Client: Exxon Torrance, CA
May 2015- June 2015 Petrochem Inspection Services- Pasadena, TX
• API-510 Petrochem area inspection lead
Client: Lyondell CVO South
Jan 2015- March 2015 Stronghold- Houston, TX
• API-510 area inspection lead
Client: Valero Texas City, TX
Nov 2014- Dec 2014 Pinnacle- Houston, TX
• API-510 Project inspection lead overseeing the establishment of baseline systems, circuits, CML locations, and all NDE personnel.
Client: DuPont Beaumont, TX
June 2014- Oct 2014 Sentinel Integrity Solutions- Houston, TX
• API-510 Project inspection lead overseeing the establishment of baseline systems, circuits, CML locations, and all NDE as well as API personnel.
Client: Energy Transfer Ganado, TX
Jan 2014- June 2014 Petrochem Inspection Services- Pasadena, TX
• API-510 Mechanical integrity QA over fabrication, installation, inspection, and hydrostatic testing of process equipment as well as piping.
• API-510 Tower Mechanical inspection as well as installation of trays and associated hardware.
Client: Lyondell CVO North
March 2013-Jan 2014 Sentinel Integrity Solutions- Houston, TX
• API-510 Plant-wide on-stream and project inspection support.
Client: Ineos Chocolate Bayou, TX
Jan 2013-March 2013 Mistras Group- La Porte, TX
• API-510 FCCU Turnaround Inspector
• API-510 Plant-wide Turnaround Inspector over piping quality assurance
Client: Valero Refining Corpus Christi, TX and Western Refining El Paso, TX
Jan 2012- Jan 2013 HollyFrontier Refining– El Dorado, KS.
• FCCU, Crude, and Vacuum Unit Inspector
Oct 2011- Nov 2011 CFS – Ponca City, OK
• API-510 FCCU and HF Alky Turnaround Inspector (Towers, Drums, & Exchangers)
Client: Coffeyville Resources Refining, Coffeyville, Kansas
July 2011- Sept 2011 Mistras Group – Houston, TX
• API-510/AWS-CWI Hovensa Major Projects Quality Assurance Plant Wide (Towers, Exchangers, and Drums)
Client: Hovensa Refining, St. Croix USVI
May 2011- July 2011 Petrochem Inspection Services – Houston, TX
• API-510 Plant wide Turnaround Inspector (Towers, Exchangers, and Drums)
Clients: Lyondell CVO North, & DCP Midstream Carthage, TX.
March 2011- April 2011 Mistras Group Inc. – Houston, TX
• API-510 Turnaround/NDE Coordinator overseeing more than 40 Mistras personnel.
• AWS-CWI Inspector over boiler repairs during the April 2011 emergency shutdown.
Client: Suncor Energy Denver, CO.
Jan 2011- Feb 2011 Sentinel Integrity Solutions- Houston, TX
• API-510 Crude Turnaround Inspector (Exchangers)
Client: Valero Benicia, CA.
May 2009- Dec 2010 Petrochem Inspection Services – Pasadena, TX
• API-510 Mechanical integrity inspection and QA.
• AWS-CWI Chief Inspector/Quality Control over fabrication, installation, inspection, and hydrostatic testing of process piping.
Clients: Equistar Pipeline Operations, Lyondell Basell, Ineos-Nova, and Delek Refining
Feb 2009- April 2009 JVIC – Deer Park, TX
• AWS-CWI Quality control over complete Coke drum midsection replacement as well as other piping and mechanical responsibilities.
Client: Conoco Phillips Old Ocean, Tx.
June 2008- Feb 2009 Petrospect Inspection Services – Texas City, TX
• AWS-CWI Plant wide Quality Control as well as supervision and coordination of various projects, turnarounds, clamp surveys, and NDE personnel
• Visual and hydrostatic testing of pressure-containing vessels, piping, and related components.
Clients: BP, Marathon Ashland, and Reliant Energy.
March 2003-June 2008 Baseline Data, Inc. – Portland, TX
• AWS-CWI Quality Control, as well as supervision and coordination of various projects, turnarounds, and NDE personnel
• P&ID verification
• Visual and hydrostatic testing of pressure-containing vessels, piping, and related components
• Field drafting and AutoCAD
• Post-hurricane damage assessments
• Administered 40-hour course on UT thickness
• Level II NDE
• Destructive testing in welder testing facility
Clients: BP Greenlake, BP Texas City, City of Corpus Christi, Citgo Refineries, Valero, and Gulf Marine.
Nov 2002 – March 2003 Bay Ltd. – Corpus Christi, TX
• Level II NDE
Clients: BP/Holstein’s Kizomba Offshore Platform, and McDermott’s Medusa & Devil’s Tower Offshore Platforms
Aug 2000 – Nov. 2002 NQS – Rockport, TX
• Level I RT, PT, and UT; Level II MT
Clients: Duke Fluor Daniels, CP&L, Abtech Engineering, Modec’s Prince TLP, Diamond Offshore’s Ocean Spur & Ocean Spartan, R&B Falcon’s Q-4000, and American Bureau of Shipping.
Dan Konerza Lyondell CVO South Inspection Supervisor (281) 862-5167
Chuck Provost Sentinel V.P. of Operations (337) 255-5844
John Jordan Petrochem Corporate Turnaround Manager (409) 739-6012
Brad Wells Pinnacle Owner/Vice President (713) 458-0084
J.W. Ralls Base Line Data Inc. President/CEO (361) 548-5212
To contact this candidate email email@example.com