3325 KAREN DRIVE
CHALMETTE LA, 70043
• Work well with/without supervision, highly motivated and accustomed to working around deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize and remain focused, skilled at learning new concepts.
• Excellent working with and around operations, engineering, planning, and QC departments.
• Comfortable climbing and carrying heavy equipment at heights and weights far exceeding most any job
scope. No issue working in extreme hot /cold environments for extended periods.
• Good working knowledge of ASME IX, B 31.3, API 510, API 570
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Office and data management software.
• Very strong NDE background specializing and excelling in all methods.
• Years of experience assisting and conducting 510 & 570 inspection activities during major outages,
projects/new construction and in-house maintenance.
API 510 Certification #61760
PT Level 2 UT Level 2
MT Level 2 PMI/Brinell
RT Level 2
-digital profile (gamma)
-conventional profile (gamma)
-weld quality/film interpretation
EXPERIENCE: TEAM Industrial Services Gonzales, LA
05/09-12/11 & 06/13-PRESENT
• Inspected various plants and fabrication shops as a call out & T/A technician. Beginning in 2013 my
employment with Team resumed at Valero Meraux Refinery with the title of Complex 1 Lead Maintenance
Technician. Responsible for all NDE in a total of 15 units, including, X-RAY (gamma) and UT
CML’S(Piping/Equipment). Supervised all unit wide outages as NDE Coordinator working hand in hand
with Unit Inspectors and third party. Answered directly to the Valero Unit Inspector for all NDE
execution. After achieving my API 510 I began to assist the on-site API 510/570 field inspector with all
internal/external fixed equipment and piping inspections.
01/12-06/13 Gulf Engineering Jefferson, LA
• Worked in-house maintenance at Monsanto Chemical Plant in Luling Louisiana, Dow Chemical-St.
Charles Louisiana, and Valero Meraux Louisiana.
August 2000 University of Louisiana Lafayette Studied Business Lafayette, LA
May 2000 Northshore High School Graduated Slidell, LA