JEREMY J. STEENBERGEN
7220 BRAUN ROAD • GROVEPORT, OH • PHONE (502) 297-1538
August 2012-December 2015 DuPont (Tedlar Plant) Circleville, OH
• Established a predictive maintenance program to include all PSM critical equipment.
• Served as project manager, capital spares guardian, MIQA spoke lead and RCFA lead.
March 2011-August 2012 DuPont (VF/F22 Plants) Louisville, KY
Maintenance First Line Supervisor
• Managed 41 mechanics (28 General/13 Electrical) in shutdown and day-to-day maintenance.
• Successfully completed 4 major outages on-time and safely. (Served as TAR coordinator).
August 2009-March 2011 DuPont (VF/F22 Plants) Louisville, KY
Six Sigma Black Belt
• Achieved Black Belt certification and completed 4 projects totaling 1.3M in savings.
• Lead Green Belt certification team and assisted 32 employees with Green Belts.
October 2007-August 2009 DuPont (Kevlar® Plant 3) Richmond, VA
Manufacturing First Line Supervisor
• Supervision of Kevlar® manufacturing employees on rotating shifts in a union environment.
• Responsible for ensuring product delivered safely, on time, and within quality specifications.
June 2006–October 2007 DuPont (Kevlar® Plant 2) Richmond, VA
“First Call” Mechanical ATO
• Responsible for coordinating and executing a safe and successful 12 day shutdown and start-up of the
Plant 2 Solution Prep and Spinning facilities. The job was safely completed one day early.
• Created and implemented a preventative maintenance program for all Plant 2 spinning modules.
August 2003–June 2005 DuPont (Teflon® Monomer) Parkersburg, WV
2002-2006 University of Kentucky Lexington, KY
• Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering
1998-2002 Georgetown College Georgetown, KY
• Bachelor of Science – Engineering Arts
Honors, Awards & Certifications
• Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
• Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society
• University of Kentucky/Cummins® Senior Design Project Winner