Joliet, IL 60435
Phone (815) 439-9288
Job FunctionManufacturing & Production, Other
Job TitleElectrical/Instrumentation Tech Education Bachelor’s Degree Employment Type Any Position Type Salary $70-80k Member No.6493426Last Activity12/15/2015
EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVE: To establish myself as a successful and well rounded individual in the electrical field and do the best that I can to solve maintenance problems.
• B.S. Electrical Engineering Technology, Bradley University, 1994
• A.A.S Electronics/Computer Maintenance, Black Hawk College, 1992
10/06 − present Electrical/Instrumentation Technician, Madison Paper Co. ($25.95/hr)
• Troubleshoot in-line paper making process with RSLOGIX 5, 500 and 5000 with DCS control. Troubleshoot instrumentation devices such as Fisher, Rosemount and BTG meters and valves. AC/DC drives. Worked with 13.8kV breakers.
09/00 – 10/06 Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Nelsen Steel Co. ($20.31/hr)
• Design, build PLC and AC drive panels for new and existing equipment to facilitate the operation of in-line cold drawn process. Troubleshoot thru PLC with RSLOGIX and repair electrical/mechanical and hydraulic/pneumatic. Able to bend, install conduit and run wire. Wire up 480VAC motors. Familiar with NEC code. Complete P.M. for overhead cranes, control and guard limit switches, MG-set, HVAC and air filters. Electrical schematics are kept up to date with VISIO software, can also work with AUTOCAD. Fabricate various metal items to enhance the machine’s serviceability. Emergency welder when welders aren’t available. Cut with acetylene torch. Licensed to drive forklift.
05/00 – 09/00 Field Service Engineer, Flolo Corp. ($17/hr)
• Analyzed, troubleshot, built and repaired various brands of electrical/mechanical systems.
01/00 – 05/00 Automation Engineer, Capsonic Group (temporary) ($15/hr)
• Built automated test fixtures for injection molded products using Engel & Newbury machines. Designed and wired PLC cabinets and checked I/O. Troubleshot different machinery through PLC. Purchase analyst.
05/99 – 01/00 Assistant Electrical Engineer, Rexam Release (temporary) ($20/hr)
• Troubleshot AC/DC drives for their unwind and rewind operations, as well as other industrial systems with drawings and schematics. Kept record of daily repairs and calibrations through a PARADOX database. Inventoried and organized electronics lab. Verified and kept drawings up to date with AUTOCAD 14.
01/98 – 03/99 International Technical Trainer, Domino Amjet (downsize)
• Trained customers, company technicians and sales reps on past and current ink technology systems to achieve full comprehension of their function and utility. Installed inkjet and laser systems at customer sites. Administered technical phone support to a diverse population. Involved in Latin American affairs.
12/97 – 01/98 Line Technician, Motorola, Cellular Division
• Troubleshot cellular phone production lines to increase output and productivity.
01/95 – 05/97 Engineer Maintenance Operator, Ipsco Steel, Inc.
• Greenfield project. Member of the Safety Committee. Wrote Lockout/Tagout procedures for entire mill. Trained all employees.
• Bilingual( Fluently read and write Spanish)
• Work efficiently with Windows software
• Program abilities in Siemens, GE and mostly Allen-Bradley PLCs
• Able to work alone and as part of a team
To contact this candidate email email@example.com