High School Math Teacher – Henrico County Public Schools
SIX SIGMA APPROACH: The study of reducing variation and achieving better industrial quality control in an organization centers around knowledge of interdependent systems, motivation of the work force, and maintaining continuity of expertise.
LEAN MANUFACTURING: Every organization that provides a product or service to customers involves a systematic and value added procedure. This procedure for product development should address efficiency through facility layout, elimination of waste, and 5S organization techniques.
LEADERSHIP: Successful organizations require leaders that are willing to communicate goals and motivate the workforce through mentorship, training, and team work. Most importantly, leaders at any level must strive to give each and every member a purpose for why their work is relevant and meaningful to overall success in the organization.
Glen Allen, VA 23060
High School Math Teacher Henrico County Public Schools
August 2011 to Present
• 5 years experience teaching Probability and Statistics.
• 5 years experience coaching high school Wrestling.
• Teacher mentor for 1st year teachers.
• Full time high school mathematics teacher in the subjects of Algebra 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Discrete Mathematics, and AP Statistics.
Infantry Officer United States Army
2006 to Present
• Currently serving in the Pennsylvania Army National Guard as an Infantry Battalion Assistant S3 Operations and Plans Officer.
• Completed Army Ranger School and Maneuver Captain’s Career Course.
• Experience working in forest, urban, desert, swamp, and mountain environments affected by weather and the elements.
• Knowledge in UHF radios, navigational instruments, weapons training, safety training, administrative readiness, logistics readiness, physical security, and operational/strategic planning.
Infantry Platoon Leader UPMC Temporary Services, Data Quality Department
2003 to 2004
• Previous assignments include Infantry Platoon Leader overall responsible for 50 Soldiers overseas in Afghanistan during 2010 for Operation Enduring Freedom XI, Company Executive Officer, Scout Platoon Leader, and most recently Infantry Stryker Company Commander overall responsible for 150 Soldiers.
UPMC Temporary Services, Data Quality Department 2003 – 2004
• Performed duties as a data input monitor operating with computer databases for multiple hospitals throughout the Pittsburgh region.
• Executed resolution of conflicts through comparative analysis for duplicate patient records attained from daily reports.
• Worked 30-40 hours a week while a full time undergraduate mathematics student.
Basic Officer Leadership Course Ranger School
2006 to Present
Masters of Science Industrial Engineering University of Pittsburgh
2006 to 2008
Bachelor of Science Mathematics/Secondary Education Point Park University
2001 to 2005
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org