This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx01 Jacob Enoch Resume Updated9/7/2013 SourceMonster Highest EducationAssociates Target Job TitleElectronics/Instrument Technician Desired Status Desired Job Type Desired Salary- Relocation- AuthorizationUS
Last updated: 09/07/13
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
Crest Hill, IL 60403
Contact Preference: Telephone
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: John Vidican – Electronics/Instrument Technician Resume Value: 8vwbnheqgj7kyjqx
John Vidican III
2015 Jayce Court (815) 744-4914 Crest Hill, Illinois 60403 email@example.com
Seeking a career in the field where my education, skills, and experience can be used to benefit the company, and to gain practical experience in an industrial environment.
Electrical/Electronic Automated Systems Technology, Joliet Junior College, Joliet, Illinois.
Associates in Applied Science – May 2013. GPA: 3.8/4.0
Process Control and Instrumentation Technology Program, Joliet Junior College, Joliet, Illinois. – Expected graduation Spring 2014
Member of Phi Theta Kappa, International Honor Society
Basic Wiring & Circuit Design College Algebra Motors & Drives
Industrial Controls I&II 2011 NEC Process Control/Instrumentation
Electrical Troubleshooting Microsoft Office Industrial Circ. Basic PLC
Indust Circuit/Prog Control Automated Systems
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Able to calculate and measure voltage, current, resistance, and power circuit design.
• Experience using transformers, motors, magnetic control devices, relays, time circuits and control input devices.
• Knowledgeable of pressure, temperature, flow and level circuits.
• Experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical circuits.
• Experience programming and operating Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
• Experience with 4-20mA electronic control systems.
• Skilled with Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Access.
• Skilled with AutoCAD 2010-2011.
• Skilled with Constructor.
• Skilled with RSLogix 500.
Sales, Menards Electrical Department, Crest Hill, IL, 2/12 – present
• Responsible for satisfactorily dealing with, and completing multiple tasks at a time.
• Knowledgeable of wide range of electrical parts, and devices.
CADcam Operator, Marene Dental Lab, Lockport, IL, 2/10 – present
• Maintain high quality work under constrained time limits.
• Repair/adjust Electronic Equipment.
REFERENCES: Available upon request.
Experience BACK TO TOP
Job Title Company Experience
Electrical Dept. Sales Team Member Menard, Inc. – Present
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Student (Undergraduate/Graduate)
Work Status: US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Target Job: Target Job Title: Electronics/Instrument Technician
Target Company: Company Size:
Occupation: Customer Support/Client Care • Retail Customer Service
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-IL-Chicago South