44 Falcon Lane, Weyers Cave, VA 24486 -(540)742-4905- firstname.lastname@example.org
Obtain a position where I can maximize my management skills, quality assurance, program development, and training experience. A position that will also enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
• An effective manger with the skills necessary to direct, train, motivate and mentor staff
• Ability to interact with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained
• Ability to achieve sales initiatives and manage inventory to effectively meet performance goals
• Possess analytical and organizational skills to successfully lead and manage a high volume store
• Provide excellent leadership skills that are essential to success in a highly competitive environment
• Budgeting and Forecasting • Process Improvement
• Customer Service Specialist • Natural Leader
• Multi-Unit Operations Management • Results Oriented
• Superb Time Management skills • Unsurpassed Work Ethic
Lowe’s Home Improvement 2004 – Current
Assistant Store Manager
• High-profile management position accountable for ensuring efficient daily operations of a store with $50M dollar annual sales.
• Overall supervision, training and mentoring of approximately 215 employees.
• Ensures inventory integrity through the implementation of proper accounting, security, and corporate program practices.
• Promotes positive employee relations and recruiting practices in accordance with corporate programs.
• Ensures and promotes Commercial Sales, Installed Sales, Special Order Sales, Call/Fax Sales, Delivery and credit sales programs.
• Responsible for overall day-to-day operations that promotes and ensures that the store/staff is operating in the most efficient and productive manner possible.
• Manage the Commercial segment of Lowe’s Home Improvement
– In charge of approximately $9 million in sales
– Work closely with specialists and contractors on Commercial purchases
– In depth knowledge of building projects and estimating
Sales Manager 2008-2010
• Responsible for approximately 17 Sales Specialists
• Responsible for achieving sales budgets for special order sales, installation sales and commercial sales.
• Accountable for maintaining inventory budgets as specified.
CMT Sporting Goods 2002-2004 Assistant Store Manager/Buyer
• Manage approximately 15 people
• Purchased shoes for 4 different stores and was responsible for inventory levels
• Worked closely with vendors to obtain most recent footwear and apparel
Bachelors Degree James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA May 2002
• Bachelors in Business Administration
• Major: Business Management
To contact this candidate email email@example.com