Project Manager and Engineering Supervisor
Name: Joseph Amicucci Email: email@example.com
Phone: 9374758648 Location: US-OH-Kettering-45429 (US Citizen)
Total years experience: 26 Years, 9 Months Job Categories: Transportation (No experience)
Job Title: Engineerig Project Manager (11 Years) December 2000 – Present
Company Name: DAYTON POWER & LIGHT COMPANY
Job Title: Project Manager and Engineering Supervisor (5 Years) February 2006 – Present
Company Name: Dayton Power & Light Company
Job Title: Engineer III (6 Years) December 2000 – February 2006
Company Name: Dayton Power & Light Company
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer (0 Years) May 2000 – November 2000
Company Name: OHIO TRANSMISSION & PUMP COMPANY
Job Title: Operations Manager (1 Years) August 1999 – April 2000
Company Name: CONSOLIDATED ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTORS
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer (1 Years) June 1998 – July 1999
Company Name: SOUTHDOWN, INC
Job Title: Electrical Assembly Supervisor (3 Years) January 1995 – May 1998
Company Name: GLOBE PRODUCTS, INC
Job Title: Instrumentation and Controls Supervisor (5 Years) February 1989 – July 1994
Company Name: PUBLIC SERVICE ELECTRIC & GAS COMPANY
Job Title: Instrumentation Field Service Engineer (5 Years) May 1984 – February 1989
Company Name: WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC CORPORATION
School: Point Park University Major: Degree: Associate Degree Graduation Date:
School: Major: Degree: Associate Degree Graduation Date:
Additional Skills And Qualifications
Recent Job Title: Engineerig Project Manager Recent Wage:
Managed Others: Yes (80 others) Languages Spoken: English
Security Clearance: No
Desired Wage: 105,000 USD per year Desired Employment Type: Full-Time
Desired Travel: Up to 25% Desired Commute: 25 miles
Joseph B. Amicucci
100 Balmoral Drive, Kettering, OH 45429
Home Phone 937-296-9603
Work Phone 937-865-6279
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENGINEERING & PROJECT MANAGER – POWER GENERATION
Engineering/Project Manager with over 26 Years of employment history in engineering, project management, and 1st line supervision coupled with a proven work ethic for successful results in power plant operations and industrial processes.
Point Park University – Pittsburgh, PA 1984
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology
DAYTON POWER & LIGHT COMPANY, Miamisburg, OH Dec 2000 to Present
Project Manager and Engineering Supervisor (February 2006 to Present)
• Manage the Engineering Department of a 360 MW generating station, responsibilities include:
• Engineering resolution of issues on various power plant equipment including:
• Air Heaters, Precipitators, Heat Exchangers, Water Treatment System, Condensers
• Boiler maintenance on tube repairs, refractory, skin casing, and burners
• Ash pond excavation and disposal
• Outage planning & scheduling including contractor oversight on various projects and maintenance activities, bid specs, quote evaluations, scheduling, and project implementation
• Oversee responsibilities of the Chemical Lab supervisor and technicians
• Oversee responsibilities of the Environmental Engineer
• Perform the lead role of large scale capital projects at three power stations in the company fleet, responsibilities include:
• O&M and Capital plant projects, project investment range is $75K to $14M, projects include:
• Low NOx Burner replacement on 3 boilers at the utilities 2,400 Mw flagship power station
• Catalytic Converter upgrades of 18 Diesel Generator units to meet new EPA CO limits
• Conversion of two 60 Mw coal fired boilers from coal to natural gas combustion
• Industrial elevator replacement
• Projects responsibility began with financial justification and ended with commissioning of the new equipment
• Project application took place at 3 separate power stations in the company fleet, project responsibilities include:
• Establish and present project justifications to senior management to obtain project approval
• Perform detailed financial oversight including project cost estimates, economic evaluation, and monthly financial reconciliations through project completion
• Develop project specifications for mechanical, electrical and Distributed Control System (DCS) project components working with internal & external engineering team members
• Evaluate engineering, material and labor proposals
• Procure all necessary services & materials utilizing the company purchasing procedures
• Develop project schedule in coordination with other station project & maintenance activities
• Provide quarterly project status presentations to senior management
• Coordinate/facilitate project equipment training, spare parts, and startup tuning & testing
Engineer III (Dec 2000 to February 2006)
Responsible for electrical power plant engineering activities and projects to ensure station availability:
• Perform detailed plant equipment inspections on various power plant equipment
• Precipitator upgrade projects
• Boiler repair activities including water wall, economizer, super-heater and re-heater tube leaks
• Induced Draft and Forced Draft fan balancing
• Prepared and submitted weekly plant statistical reports regarding Forced Outages, Equipment Availability, Unit Starts and Heat Rate.
• Ash pond excavation and disposal
• Conducted annual Coal and Fuel Oil inventories under detailed external & internal audit oversight
• Water treatment system replacement project
• Heat exchanger replacement & re-tubing projects
• Air heater basket replacement & re-build projects
• Environmental air compliance for 6 coal-fired boilers, 3 gas and oil-fired turbines and one Low Mass Emitting (LME) gas fired turbine. Quarterly EDR and state Title V reporting, RATA and Linearity testing as well as CGA and CEMS maintenance within 40 CFR 75 and 60 regulations.
• Underground Storage Tank monitoring, maintenance and reporting per state BUSTR regulations
• Underground oil line maintenance responsibilities as per 49 CFR 195 regulations
OHIO TRANSMISSION & PUMP COMPANY, Monroe, OH May-2000 to Nov-2000
Technical Support Engineer
Provide technical support to industrial customers on their plant motor control and motor drive systems.
CONSOLIDATED ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTORS, Springfield, OH Aug-1999 to Apr-2000
Serve as the manager of an electrical supply distributor which supported multiple industrial and contractor customers.
SOUTHDOWN, INC., Fairborn, OH Jun-1998 to Jul-1999
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Manage electrical maintenance activities in the operation of a cement plant, including upgrades and repairs of electrical plant equipment. Major equipment included Allen-Bradley PLC-5 & SLC-500 Logic controllers and Foxboro DCS.
• Installed and programmed a metal detection and displacement system resulting in a 4% reduction in down time to plant operations.
• Provided planning, scheduling and implementation of plant electrical equipment projects during maintenance outage periods.
GLOBE PRODUCTS, INC., Huber Heights, OH Jan-1995 to May-1998
Electrical Assembly Supervisor
Supervise instrumentation technicians during the assembly of PLC based electrical motor winding equipment. Supervised the debugging of the Allen-Bradley SLC-500 programming for this equipment, and ensured all equipment was ready for shipment before scheduled shipping dates.
• Wrote engineered work standards for the technicians to ensure quality workmanship.
• Set up and implemented a work process to allow for the replacement of outdated components during the assembly process with no impact on the production schedule.
PUBLIC SERVICE ELECTRIC & GAS COMPANY, Hancocks Bridge, NJ Feb-1989 to Jul-1994
Instrumentation and Controls Supervisor
First line supervision of electrical and controls maintenance technicians in the calibration and repair of nuclear power plant control systems. Responsible for productivity, safety and troubleshooting efforts within definitive time constraints of Nuclear Regulatory Guideline 29 CFR 19 and 20 to ensure the continuous 7-day, 24-hr operation of the electric power plant.
WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC CORPORATION, Monroeville, PA May-1984 to Feb-1989
Instrumentation Field Service Engineer
Perform installation and corrective maintenance activities on various instrumentation systems at nuclear electrical power plants. Provide engineering and supervisory oversight on installations, repairs and upgrades of nuclear power plant instrumentation systems.
• Provided solid technical support to customers during service and pre/post service meetings.
• Awarded full academic scholarship to Point Park University based on academic achievements during associate degree studies.
• Selected to give student address at associate degree graduation ceremony.