1024 Elm Street, St. Albans, WV 25177
(304) 395-2019 (cell) email@example.com
ABET accredited mechanical engineering program graduate seeking career related full-time employment. Candidate offers industrial internship, strong academic achievement and proven team participation experience, along with excellent communication skills with a commitment to quality.
WVU Institute of Technology, Montgomery, WV
B.S., Mechanical Engineering December 2013
Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, NX Nastran, Caesar II, Networking, Software Installation, Intranet Maintenance System.
Industrial Preventive Maintenance, P&ID Verification, Drawing Editing, Oral/Written Communications, Team Participation/Organization, Labor Relations, Hand/Power/Pneumatic Tools, Shop Equipment Operations
Mechanical Engineer, CDI Corporation
Charleston, WV 2013- Present
• Edit technical drawings in AutoCAD 2-D/3-D and Inventor.
• Communicate with vendors to obtain quotes for equipment.
• Utilized Caesar II to perform Pipe Stress Analysis.
• Perform work on various projects simultaneously.
• Occasionally travel to other offices to participate in work share.
• Train new employees.
• Participate in weekly meetings.
• Organize and update various computer files.
Engineering Intern, Jacobs Engineering
Elkview, WV 2011-2013
• Processed new and existing project P&ID’s
• Created and organized computer files
• Updated electrical, piping, instrumentation and equipment drawings
• Applied thermodynamics, hydraulics and dynamics of machine concepts.
Summer Intern, Bayer Crop Science
Institute, WV Summer 2010
• Responsible for updating safety valve P&ID drawings
• Assisted three plant engineers
• Successfully interacted with plant operators
• Compiled and submitted maintenance reports
St. Albans, WV 2009
• Assisted customers
• Trained and mentored new employees
• Rotated, shelved and fronted merchandise
Laborer, Webb Plumbing
South Charleston, WV Summer 2009
• Maintained commercial rental properties
• Organized supply and tool storage areas
• Removed existing utility service lines
NAIA Division I Men’s Varsity Golf
Athlete of the Week Award
WVU Institute of Technology
Association WV Golf Association
High School Men’s Varsity Golf
Top Flight Junior Tour
State Tournament Qualifier
St. Albans High School
HONORS & ACTIVITIES
Academic Dean’s List, Promise Scholarship Award, Athletic Scholarship, WV Golf Association Scholarship, ASME International Conference Program Participant, Pi Tau Sigma – Treasurer, Varsity Golf Team, PGA Volunteer, Community/Campus Volunteer,
WV Golf Association