Test Engineer – Lam Research
Test Engineer Lam Research
May 2014 to Present
Member of a new product introduction group implementing capital semiconductor equipment from pilot to high volume manufacturing.
• Design and develop fixtures and processes for continuous improvement, cycle time reduction and capacity increase in regards to testing semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
Equipment Engineer Lam Research
July 2011 to May 2014
Support different types of research and development lab activities.
• Support process, software, and hardware engineering on capital semiconductor equipment.
• Troubleshooting hardware, software, and process issues.
• Installing/fabricating prototype hardware.
Facilities Engineer ON Semiconductor
July 2008 to July 2011
Oversaw multiple semiconductor support systems. Primary focus was facilities chemical delivery systems. Others include gas, DI, HVAC, hazardous waste removal, etc.
• Project Management: Semiconductor capital equipment installs. Leader of facility design and installation of semiconductor capital equipment. Coordinating with multiple managers and multiple contractors. Project budgets ranging from $2k to $200k.
• Chemical Logistics Coordinator: Managed all incoming and outgoing chemicals through the development of a cross talking system with auto ordering functions. Developed many relations with multiple chemical suppliers.
• Developed onsite operation/safety procedures. Emergency response team.
Master of Business Administration University of Phoenix
January 2012 to January 2014
Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering University of North Dakota
Grand Forks, ND
January 2004 to May 2008
• 8 years of semiconductor experience
• Multiple years of project management experience.
• PMI member, MBA and BSME.
Software – Fluent in all Microsoft Office programs. Familiar with Creo, NX, SQL, C++, SAP, Oracle, automated test programming and many other software programs.
Electrical – Familiar with I&C processes, electrical schematics, and troubleshooting most electrical components.