firstname.lastname@example.org – 715-281-3968
Detail-minded, self-motivated individual seeking a long-term career opportunity utilizing my skills in customer service and problem solving.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
SKF USA Inc
February 2014 to February 2016
February 2014 – February 2016
A major provider of products and technology to original equipment manufacturers and industrial operations in virtually every major industry, including transportation, paper, mining, oil and gas, food and beverage, machine tool, metals, aerospace and energy, among others.
Responsible for the performance of on-site testing procedures of complex motor-driven processes for paper facilities using proprietary test and data capture equipment.
• Provided superior customer service through implementation of PdM program.
• Conducted equipment testing for contracted clients.
• Troubleshoot complex machinery problems.
• Generated reports for clients with appropriate solutions to issues found.
• Recommended procedures to sustain reliability of equipment.
• Interacted one on one with customers.
• Collaborated with other employees in a team environment.
Vibra-Analysis, Inc – Tampa, FL
June 2006 to October 2013
Tampa, FL June 2006 – October 2013
An engineering consulting company providing predictive maintenance services for motor-driven processes.
Responsible for performance of on-site testing procedures of complex motor-driven processes for power generation plants, water treatment facilities, and large manufacturing and office building facilities using proprietary test and data capture equipment.
• Scheduled and conducted equipment tests for contracted clients.
• Trained new employees in testing procedures.
• Conducted company safety training mandated by major clients such as TECO.
• Developed safety procedures necessary to bring company into OSHA compliance.
• Acquired negotiation skills necessary to persuade clients to permit start-up of idle equipment requiring testing.
• Provided superior customer service with the goal of customer satisfaction, retention and growth in mind.
• Conducted laser alignment when requested.
Soule Packaging Company – Lutz, FL
September 2005 to April 2006
Responsible for custom assembly of packaging materials as per customer orders.
Busch Gardens – Tampa, FL
2000 to 2005
A Theme Park
Held various positions including:
• Ride Operations (July 2000 – June 2002)
• Annual Pass Sales (February 2003 – August 2003)
• Traffic Control (May 2005 – September 2005)
Florida College – Temple Terrace, FL
2004 to 2005
University of South Florida – Tampa, FL
1996 to 1998
A private Liberal Arts and Biblical studies college
Service Country: United States
Rank: Private First Class
January 1998 to May 2000
14T – Patriot Missile Systems Operator and Maintainer
• Battery transport, placement, and loading/unloading missile canisters.
• Battery security.
• Maintenance of missile station, radar station, assigned vehicle, and weapons.
Vibration Analyst Category III
August 2015 to August 2020
Vibration Analyst Level II – ISO Category III
General computer proficiency, proficient in Microsoft Office, highly efficient in learning the implementation and use of new computer software,