Warehouse Supervisor – Reinhart Foodservice
Saint Michael, MN 55376
Warehouse Supervisor Reinhart Foodservice Rogers, MN
August 2014 to Present
Key skills: Leadership, Sound Guidance, Training and Development, Time Management, Loss Prevention and Documentation, Multi-Tasking, Problem Solving
Apply years of gained experience in foodservice distribution, warehousing, and transportation to provide stability to an ever changing environment. Invest in new hire training and onboarding with a focus on retention and long-term performance. Ensure efficient operation and quality loads. Present and maintain productivity and attendance expectations. Work collaboratively with lateral peers in areas of balancing labor, monitoring work flow, and hitting dispatch targets.
• Oversee a team of 63 warehouse workers.
• This Reinhart division totaled $550 million in sales in 2015.
• Continually provide honest, tactful communication and conflict management,
• Provide a balanced support system for upper management and production personnel.
• Complete accident and injury documentation.
• Maintain daily shift schedules
• Increased worker productivity by 12% in 3rd quarter by using improved training methods and delegating the right people.
• Ensure that the 40-55 daily outbound loads dispatch in a timely manner.
Operations Supervisor Ruan Transportation Management Systems Brooklyn Park, MN
November 2012 to June 2014
Key skills: Process Development and Improvement, Team Building, Coaching, Product Transport and Logistics, Product Knowledge, Time Management, Customer Service, Problem Solving, Business Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Loss Prevention, Documentation, Manifesting, and Interdepartmental Communication
Engage in Third Party Logistics services specifically in the functions of inbound load receiving, inventory management, and order fulfillment for multiple customers. Provide structure to operational processes through the implementation of the standard work and 5S lean concepts. Coordinate warehouse personnel to ensure a safe and productive work environment. Utilize multiple warehouse management software systems to obtain inventory accuracy targets. Perform audits in the areas of process adherence, inventory management, and safe work practices. Executed and monitored PFEP project. Interacted with drivers for inbound and outbound processes. Developed strategies for categorizing and storing inventory stock. Mobilized cycle count teams to improve count accuracy.
• Served as a key figure in the startup operation for the new Arctic Cat client.
• Implemented multiple processes for functions pertaining to the receipt of inbound loads and internal inventory movement and storage for the client’s raw material assets.
• Collaborated with logistics and transportation personnel in the area of load building to ensure that route lanes are cost effective for both internal and external customers.
• Performed cycle counts and inventory level reporting.
• Oversaw the flow of 20+ daily inbound and outbound loads within the warehouse.
• Personally managed inventory levels of raw material shipping containers for client’s vendors.
Operations Associate / Order Selector/ Router / Supervisor Sysco Asian Foods Saint Paul, MN
February 2006 to November 2012
Key Skills: Product Transport and Logistics, Product Knowledge, Customer Service, Customer Contracts, Business Management, Product Buying Support, Purchasing Decisions Support, Inventory Coordination, Warehouse Management and Logistics, Loss Prevention, Product Category Data, Program Management, Documentation, and Invoicing
Serve in multiple, simultaneous roles to ensure rapid order processing and accurate buying and distribution operations. Compile, assess, and interpret inventory data. Provide product management to support procurement, sales, and distribution operations within a warehouse environment. Complete tasks to meet productivity standards. Support sales and transportation departments. Coordinate logistics (inbound and outbound) in collaboration with warehouse and transport teams; manage physical inventory. Oversee route planning to reduce drive time and labor costs. Serve as liaison across multiple departments including sales, management, purchasing, and transportation.
• Developed skill sets and expanded personal role to increase actual value to company’s operational goals.
• Employed strong decision-making processes regarding stock management to support company goals.
• Recognized for exceptional performance across multiple areas of performance including attaining an errorless quarter for order selecting.
• Won multiple Safety Awards as well as Employee of the Month in ’09 and ’10.
• Uncovered low-quality product and significantly reduced cost; recognized by senior management for exceptional performance in cost-control areas.
• Regularly consult with team managers regarding route planning and product transport decision making processes that effect transportation efficiency.
Bachelor of Science Business Management UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
Associate of Arts NORTH HENNEPIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
• Solid experience in logistics planning and warehouse environments with a strong ability to rapidly assess stock levels and requirements to ensure profitable procurement and delivery operations.
• Proven experience in distribution environments managing logistics and merchandise transportation to meet category business goals.
• Cross trained in multiple warehousing functions as pertaining to shipping, transferring, and tracking inventory.
• Excellent communicator, coordinating across all departments and functional levels to meet operational goals, control cost, maximize warehousing, and optimize pricing and stock levels.
• Overseeing operations in a leadership role; utilize analytical methods of coaching and decision making to ensure efficient production.
• Place great value on professionalism and possess a controlled disposition.
• Technically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint),
• RF scanning and voice picking hardware, Roadnet, and XATA Fleet Management System.
• Worked extensively with multiple ERP systems to manage labor, productivity, and inventory using AS400 Manhattan iSeries, Oracle Fusion Middleware, SAP, Red Prairie, Advanced Food Systems, Alpha, and Vocollect.
• Accustomed to a variety workload in a fast paced environment.