Field Service Technician III
Field Service Technician III – Roughneck Equipment
Houston, TX 77055
Field Service Technician III Roughneck Equipment Houston, TX
April 2015 to Present
• Inspect and maintain Liquid Slurry systems at Field Locations
• Diagnose and repair Deutz & Yanmar diesel engines
• Service open loop hydraulic systems
• Diagnose and repair 12V electrical systems
• Diagnose, install and calibrate LOFA engine management systems and timers
• Manage offsite inventory, tooling and equipment
• Assistant supervisor to a team of field technicians
Motorman/Rig Mechanic CanElson Drilling Inc. Midland, TX
April 2014 to April 2015
•Rigging up/ Rigging down
• Tong operations
• Catwalk operations
• Tripping in/out pipe
• Casing well hole
• BOP/Stack/Annular assembly
• Carry and blend Hazardous Materials to hopper and mud tanks for mixing.
• Operate pumps for salt water disposal
• Mechanical repairs. (valves, hydraulic, Diesel engines, pumps and seals)
• Operation of Heavy equipment (Front Load Series 900)
Bulk Plant Operator II Schlumberger Oil Field Services El Reno, OK
May 2011 to April 2014
• Operation of valves and hydraulic switch boards.
• Mixing and blending Hazardous Materials in hoppers and pressure tanks.
• Recording measurements and samples logging to the lab
• Transferring product from silos to pressure vessels
• Handling and overseeing transfer of acid to transport tube.
• Repairing valves, clamps, pressure regulators, and inspection of compressors and vacuums
Lead Field Operator KSW Environmental and Oil Field Services Chickasha, OK
June 2006 to February 2008
• Rigging up – Rigging down
• Assembly of oil field parts and valves
• Maintenance on diesel engines including: Oil changes, greasing clutches and bearings, repairing worn parts, filter changes, hydraulic hoses and housings.
• Operation of heavy equipment
• Operation of valves, hoses and hydraulics.
• Heavy lifting, elevated/high work, able to multi-task frequently, work and communicate with other supervisors in the field.
-Gap in employment due to education (see below)
BS Agriculture Engineering Sam Houston State University
2008 to 2011
Technical Automotive/Diesel Technology Universal Technical Institute
2005 to 2006
• Proficient in Microsoft/Windows programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, QuickBooks.
• Forklift, H2S, HSE RigPass, SafeGulf Offshore, Fit Test, BW/BOP certified, Basic Plus First Aid.
• Strong mechanical background, minor welding/torch cutting