Khaled El Haidari
Address: 317 N Iowa Ave Apt 5 Cell Phone: (507) 304 – 5859
Washington, IA 52353 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a full time challenging position as a Manufacturing Engineer that utilizes my experience, education, allows me to grow, and excel to the benefit of the company.
Minnesota State University (Mankato, Minnesota) Graduated: 2013
B.S. in Manufacturing Engineering Cum. GPA: 3.2/4.0
Mechanical Engineer Base Major GPA: 3.7/ 4.0
Modine Manufacturing Company (Washington, IA) July, 2015 – Present
• Leading process sheets for overall manufacturing plant. On HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning), Charge Air Cooler, ROC, Fuel Cooler, Tube Cooler, BPOC, and Vacuum Furnaces.
• Coordinating multiple projects concurrently, and working with and through engineering and other staff.
• Created system documentation, work instructions, training materials, and knowledge as necessary.
• Made tool orders and requisition materials explaining the specific needs to outside vendors, the tool room, or other sources to assure the build or repair of required tools.
• Documentation of tooling revisions, results, and continuous improvements (PDCA) for prototyping. Development of technologically advanced & next generation equipment.
• DFM Design for Manufacturability Methodology.
• Coordinate the installation of manufacturing equipment at various Modine facilities.
• Work on ETS (Engineering Technical Standard), & PFMEA (Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis)
• An in-depth understanding of Sheet metal fabrication for pressing, bending, rolling, punching, & Shearing.
• Track various projects to ensure timely completion; expenditures remain in line with budget, and acceptance.
• Preparing monthly statistics including productivity, work cost, and duration. Using MiniTab Software.
SABECO & Partners (Beirut, Lebanon) Jan, 2014 – Jun, 2015
• Site supervision for Achrafieh 4748 project for over 100,000 m^2
• In charge for overseeing all mechanical works HVAC, Plumbing, & fire fighting.
• Ensure the mechanical work carried out as per approved shop drawing.
• Verify the accuracy of shop drawings, and their compliance to the specification.
• Ensure installation, inspection, testing and commissioning of all the mechanical equipment, fittings and work implemented meets the specification and the consultant requirements.
• Singe and negotiate contracts, prices, and work orders with suppliers and subcontractors.
• Responsible of handing over the project the client.
• Shop drawings &prepare material submittals for consultant’s approval.
• Preparing monthly statistics including productivity, work cost, and duration.
Case New Holland Inc. “FIAT Group” CareSoft Global (Fargo, North Dakota) Dec, 2013 – Dec, 2014
• Improved the production line with World Class Manufacturing Standards.
• Design new fixtures, lifting devices, and safety equipment.
• Initiate corrective action procedures for field and test failures using an eight discipline (8D) process.
• Solve problems and save time for current manufacturing by Continuous Process Improvements.
• Established methods and standards for new/changed parts.
• Analyze, document, and implement corrections for process failures.
• Provide production support in areas of safety, quality, throughput improvement, line balancing, engineering problems, and cost reduction.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating standard master routings for all make parts as part of the Item Attribute Review Process.
• Provide leadership and work with other functions to help the plant meet goals in safety, quality, ISO standards, schedule performance, inventory, and cost.
• Provide support and participate in new product launch teams.
• Initiate and implement cost reduction ideas, Control Plane, & Capability studies.
• Investigate safety, quality, or process failures and implementing corrective actions.
• Initiating improvements to line balancing, throughput, and engineering problems.
• Providing proper tooling selections for new processes.
• Created SOP’s for the production line along with line balancing, and time studies using BMOST code.
Jones Metal Products (Mankato, Minnesota) Oct, 2011- Dec, 2013
• Data analysis along with time studies.
• Quantifying/standardizing run times to be used in routing estimation process.
• Worked on calculator estimator project to improve manufacturing efficiency.
• Analyze production employees and create a Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) for all processes and procedures in the shop.
• Metric and Data driven; operate under SQDC&E Safety, OMS, Quality, Delivery, DOE’s, Cost and Engagement.
• Made a fixture design for the welding robot.
• Implement Quality information Statistical Process Control(c-Chart & p-Chart) and Six Sigma improvement. Process in the Manufacturing operations.
• Apply the pull system – relying on customer requests.
• Provide root cause analysis
• Worked with forming, bending, rolling, punching, sawing.
• Worked with Laser, Oxy Fuel, Plasma, Fine Plasma, and Wet Jet.
Koch Industries (Minneapolis, MN) Jul, 2010- Sep, 2011
• Work on projects related to design, construction, maintenance, reliability, and integrity of facilities.
• Assist in all phases of reliability engineering, including mechanical engineering support to production and auxiliary equipment.
• Participate in equipment design, installation and evaluation, as well as support ongoing group activities.
• Monitor performance and execute daily projects to optimize the availability and utilization of process equipment at the lowest life cycle cost.
• Knowledge in Circuit Analysis, Evaluation of Circuits, Digital Systems, and Logic Circuits.
• Engineering drawing: Geometric Dimension/Tolerance(GD&T), Mechanical Designs, ENG Drawing and Projection, Advance Pro E, Solid Edge, MasterCam, CMM, AutoCAD, Cero 2, Civil CAD, Assembly Planner (ProPlanner), Team Center, Vis Mockup, and Geo/Sys GIS.
• Created 3D models from concepts.
• Prepare detail drawings of complex components and assemblies using Pro E.
• Efficient in mathematics: Calculus, Ordinary deferential equations, and Statistics.
• Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma Professional.
• Good understanding of standard cost, and routings.
• Develop good understanding of JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in SAP, and
Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP)
• Design for Assembly Experience (DFA) in 3P.
• Ability to apply cost estimating, cost control, and budgeting techniques.
• Ability to compile, analyzes, and uses data to make sound economic decisions.
• Knowledge in PLC, Robotics, and Programming.
• Worked on several mechanical engineering design projects, that applies the principles of engineering, physics and materials science for analysis, mechanics of materials, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems.
• Project Management, Problem solving, Staff Training, and Customer Support.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, well-organized, self-motivated.
• Completed a project for Star Energy and LEED.
• Completed a project for Green Energy.
• Federally certified for 30 hr. OSHA Card in Construction Safety and Health.
• Certificate of Six Sigma Black Belt.
• Certificate of completion CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers at American Red Cross.
• Certificate of Completion Blood Pathogens Training.
• Certificate of completion Emergency Medical Response.
Leadership & Volunteer:
• Vice President for Middle Eastern Club 2011-2012.
• Event Manager and show coordinator for Middle Easter Club.
• Volunteer in Youth program for 2 Years.
• Golden Key International Honor Society.
• Society of Manufacturing Engineer (SME).
• Lead an offshore team in India where I gave instruction and overview for creating SOP’s.
• Lead a team to video tape activities for time studies.
• Lead a team for risk assessment analysis.
• Lead a team for MUDA analysis.
• Lead a team for ABC Class-Kanban.
• Lead a team to resolve some complicated ergonomics issues.
• Lead 3P event to develop multiple alternatives for each process step and evaluating each alternative against manufacturing criteria (DFM, DFA).
• Lead a project for LeanTek to design stations and kit cart for JIT process
• Gave training for lean manufacturing methods (VSM, Kaizen, Poka-yoke, 5S, 3M, PDCA, DMAIC, 5WH1, 5Why).
BACK TO TOP
Modine Manufacturing Company
BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level:
Date of Availability:
US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Active Security Clearance:
US Military Service:
Target Job Title:
• Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
Willingness to travel:
Up to 100%
To contact this candidate email email@example.com