I am an experienced and highly-motivated engineering manager with a record of success in the fast-paced petroleum industry. I have demonstrated an ability to oversee multiple projects with outstanding results. This industry-specific knowledge has only been strengthened by my ability to get along effectively with customers, co-workers, and community officials. I am a strong manager with excellent communications skills, sound judgment and an ability to build teams.
Project Engineer/Planner Quest Global/Halliburton Houston, TX
November 2014 to Present
* Discuss specifications and technical requirements with customers.
* Define lead time for all internal and external parts.
* Create purchase orders within 24hours of receipt of approved purchase requisition.
* Monitor the project cost and monthly forecast of project expense.
* Enter assemblies into prototype tracking system (VMS).
* Conduct build on pay reviews and redline drawings for prototype build process.
* Order and track wireline tool parts in SAP.
* Prepare project documents (RFQ, PR, and PO) in SAP.
* Manage project data and quality assurance.
* Implement a tool return authorization system that increased revenue by $15 million.
Insurance Broker, Independent Broker Houston, TX
2009 to July 2015
* Achieved high sales growth while maintaining client satisfaction.
* Managed accounts and developed innovative sales strategies.
* Customized insurance coverage to meet client needs.
* Uncovered new business in a highly competitive market.
* Met and exceeded all sales quotas and performance goals.
Internship, BP British Petroleum Houston, TX
May 2014 to August 2014
* Renamed and simplified wells and found over 2,000 items of missing data.
* Compiled and manipulated data, and prepared tables.
* Used Petra, Aries, PHDWIN, and other software to tabulate data.
* Performed well analysis on over 500 wells.
* Created more than 700 reporting hyperlinks that saved $5 million.
* Implemented standard a naming convention workflow for all fluids data files.
* Listed nearly 400 stored fluids samples in inventory spreadsheet.
* Worked closely with geologists, physicists, and reservoir engineers.
Service Support Specialist Texas Health Spring Houston, TX
2012 to 2014
* Collaborated and partnered with leading healthcare providers.
* Promoted effective use of available resources and optimized health insurance benefits.
* Assessed priority and necessity of in-patient admissions and out-patient services.
* Evaluated surgical and diagnostic procedures and out-of-network services.
Assistant Delivery Manager/Operation Supervisor/ Bit Supervisor ABC Supply Webster, TX
2008 to 2009
* Managed large wholesale construction Supply Company.
* Ordered large quantities of building supplies and ensured their delivery to the worksite.
* Complied with all Department of Transportation rules and regulations.
* Performed forklift driver training and certification, enforced safety rules, and assisted customers.
Operations Supervisor FedEx Freight East, Inc Little Rock, AR
2005 to 2007
* Planned and coordinated pickup and delivery schedules.
* Conducted team meetings and supervised the warehouse staff and drivers.
* Tracked shipments, printed delivery receipts, and processed claims.
* Met with customers, quoted rates, and acquired new business.
Petroleum Engineering Technology Houston Community College
Bachelor of Science Health Sciences University of Arkansas
Little Rock, AR
Troubleshooting, Inventory Management, Operation, Planning, Technical and Project Management (2 years), Software Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, PHDWIN, ARC GGIS, Google Earth, Petra, Landmark, Techlog, VMS Maintenance Dashboard, Peep, CAD, Aires, AS400, Citrix, Oracle, and SharePoint (3 years)
Petroleum Engineer and Project Manager
An experienced and highly motivated engineering manager with a record of success in the fast-paced petroleum industry. Demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects with outstanding results. Versatile and accomplished, displaying leadership and a high level of technical skill and knowledge in all phases of oil exploration and production. Able to get along effectively with customers. co-workers, and community officials. A strong manager with excellent communications skills, sound judgement, and an energetic team builder.