Lenin Alberto Gomez Berti
4720 Reading Rd, Rosenberg, Texas 77471 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (832) 275-3841
Electronic Engineer with ten years experience in Industrial Automation within the Oil, Electrical and Service Sector. High-level problem solving, process efficiency and day-to-day maintenance in Telecommunications, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Remote Terminal Unit (RTU), Human Machine Interface (HMI), Variable Frecuency Drivers (VFD) and Instrumentation area. Good knowledge of ISA standard. Experience in project development and commissioning of control systems equipment in new and existing process plants.
Bilingual (English-Spanish). Microsoft and AutoCAD proficient. Expertise in Allen Bradley PLC, Honeywell PlantScape SCADA, and integrating signals between field devices and Supervisory Systems. Played key role in different configuration, calibration and commissioning of field devices. Performed preventive and corrective maintenance of PLC, Variable Frequencies Drivers (VFD), RTU and Telecom systems. Identified and solved control systems problems using root cause analysis. Interpreted electrical and instrumentation schematics. FEED proficiency and FAT & SAT experience. Demonstrated personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment.
Weatherford Latin America
Field Engineer IV 05/2011 to 05/2013
• Provided technical support for troubleshooting of Variable Frequencies Drivers (VFD) associated to Progressive Cavity Pumps.
• Installed and Maintained CS7X RTU (diagnose and troubleshooting).
• Supervised installation of field sensors (sPOD) for well logging.
Project Engineer 05/2010 to 12/2010
• Designed and developed ladder logic programming using PLC software to provide control and monitoring capabilities for centrifugal pumps at Petroleos de Venezuela (PDVSA).
• Configured, calibrated and commissioned several equipment, including control switches and pressure sensors.
• Interpreted P&ID schematics, data-sheets and electric schematics.
• Elaborated modbus map to control low voltage relays (GE Multilin 369) and participated in SAT of GE Multilin 650 relays.
Wood Group Latin America (SIMCO)
Support Engineer 02/2006 to 03/2009
• Maintained control systems equipment, including SCADA, PLC, RTU, IHM and field automation equipment through preventive maintenance programs and corrective maintenance in Injection Plants at PDVSA.
• Identified and solved design problems in the control systems, performed improvements and loop tuning to increase efficiency and reduced cost.
• Maintained telecommunication systems equipment, including Ultra High Frequency & Microwave systems through preventive maintenance programs and corrective maintenance.
• Designed (FEED) and developed control architecture using Device Net.
• Planned and executed budget management in Instrumentation, SCADA and Telecommunication
Support Engineer 12/2000 to 01/2006
• Maintained appropriate SCADA systems equipment (Consoles and Servers).
• Developed database and designed schematics using Honeywell SCADA.
• Followed routine and preventive maintenance checklists to different devices such as, Unit Power Supply (UPS), RTU Flowmeter Barton 1140 and PlantScape SCADA.
• Provided assistance FAT & SAT of various systems and devices.
• Elaborated interface screens (Panel View) and developed database to provide reliable remote supervisory of water amount injected to the well.
B.S. Electronic Engineer (October, 1998) Rafael Belloso Chacin University, Venezuela