Assistant Athletic Program Manager, October
Corpus Christi, TX 78415
Athletic Program Manager, October City of Corpus Christi-Park & Recreation Department
February 2009 to February 2009
February 2009- for Aquatics, Tennis, Golf, Athletics.
City of Corpus Christi -Park & Recreation Department
Athletic Program Manager, (August 2002-June 27, 2014)
Assistant Athletic Program Manager, October 1997- August 2002
Weekend Activity Coordinator City of Corpus Christi -Park & Recreation Department Corpus Christi, TX
2000 to 2001
• Evaluate, discipline, schedule and provide on-going team building and customer service skills training to Athletic section Staff;
• Recruit and train employees, interns, contract labor, volunteers, and community service workers.
• Currently responsible for over 95 to 110 Sports league officials for Youth Basketball, High School Baseball, Adult softball, Adult Flag football, Adult Baseball, during seasonal Sport league. City Golf Center, Tennis Center and Aquatics day to day operations.
• Knowledge of local, state, and federal laws and regulations and the principals and practices of public administration and management.
• Developed and maintained a variety of Sports contracts, lease agreements and permits.
• Plans, coordinates, monitor compliance, and evaluations of policies and procedures.
• Coordinated all aspects of City wide Athletics’ Sports programs. Golf Centers, Tennis Centers, and Aquatics Swim programs
• Managed public facilities which includes Athletics’ Gyms, Softball complex, Baseball complex, City Golf Centers
• Prepare and monitor operating budget for Athletic sections,
• Manage payroll, bank deposits and revenue records of diverse revenue source.
• Purchase supplies and maintain inventory of physical assets.
• Oversees special investigations, internal audits of revenue and expenditure of Athletic budgets. Golf Budgets, Tennis Budgets and Aquatics Budgets,
• Represents the Parks and Recreation Athletic section at area meetings.
• Primary spokesperson for all Athletics program services.
• Developed and executed marketing/public relation plans for Athletic programs, Aquatics programs.
• Proficient in compatible computers programs.
Recreational Program Coordinator II TC Ayers Recreation City of Corpus Christi -Park & Recreation Department
1988 to 2001
Physical Education Teacher/Coach City of Corpus Christi -Park & Recreation Department
1988 to 2001
Certificate of Continuing Education Business Rock Hurst College
Associate of Science Ranger Junior College
Mary Carroll High School
B.S. Health and Physical Education Bethel College
North Newton, KS
• Interpersonal communications skills
• Ability to adjust priorities under pressure and to manage multiple projects
• Organizational skills
• Maintaining an effective working relationship with others
• Deals very effectively and courteously with public.
• American Red Cross Certificate April 2005
To contact this candidate email email@example.com