Quality / Reliability Engineer
Kingsville, TX 78363
Project Engineer Satterfield & Pontikes Dallas, TX
April 2015 to Present
Plan, direct and coordinate activities to ensure project goals are completed on time and within budget.providing technical expertise for development, design, and execution of capital projects in a safe, profitable, timely and efficient manner
– Develop, Design, perform cost estimation and prepares/submit Authorization for Expenditures for capital and expense projects per process design
– Prepares specification and procure materials and equipment for a timely and efficient execution of project
– Supervises contract personnel for engineering, design and installation of capital, expense and maintenance projects
– Perform cost tracking and status reporting for assigned projects
– manage multiple projects simultaneously within budget and schedule
– Prepare sensitive and high-level correspondence and technical reports
– Develop design cost estimates for capital projects
– Supervise/Manage contract personnel for engineering,design and construction
– Evaluate performance of contractors and take action as appropriate to ensure quality, safety and cost effectiveness
– Oversee the document control process to ensure functionality an accuracy
QUALITY SPECIALIST GENERAL/Reliability Engineer BAKER HUGHES Houston, TX
2011 to 2015
Developed, coordinated and supervised implementation of Operation, Assembly, Maintenance, Overhaul, Quality and HSES Business function for all product lines for Southern Geomarket. Acted as point of contact for all personnel for questions, training and guidance when dealing with day-to-day operation.
– Established overall Baker Hughes Operating Systems administration and maintenance programs throughout geomarket and set standard for expectations by team building and mentoring key personnel on how to follow and complete Business Development policy, procedures, documentation and forms correctly.
– Monitored and ensured Key performance Indictors and project management goals were achieved by providing training and guidance to management and key personnel within each district.
– Generated Performance Management Reporting and Analysis for each district in Southern Geo weekly, deteExecuted and drove Root Cause Analysis (RCA), including documenting definitive root cause in relevant data bases. Provided reliability and performance reports based on area metrics.
– Improved effectiveness and reduced costs by conducting workflow analyses on identified opportunities to compare existing practices to best practices.
– Conducted Incident Review Boards (IRB) / led Customer Response Teams (CRT) and liaised with Quality, engineering, manufacturing, R&M and field operations for product improvement.
– Saved company time and money by retracing problem and failures on field scale and case studies to identify gaps in procedures and training.
– Collaborated with case workers on corrective action proposals and development and implemented procedures, preventing incidents from reoccurring.
– Developed and maintained Maintenance Performance Indicators for failure trend identification, identifying product issues across Southern Geo.rmining areas needing improvement.
ENGINEERING SPECIALIST TEXAS RAILROAD COMMISSION Corpus Christi, TX
2006 to 2011
Planned, organized and managed complex capital projects concurrently. Developed and documented standard operating contractual procedures to prepare bid packages with equipment, material and personnel for project completion.
– Generated proposals and contracts designed and constructed according to state guidelines and specifications, meeting necessary functionality and performance requirements.
– subject matter expert on policies,procedures and environmental issues
– Developed and maintained budgets, cost estimates and schedules, coordinating decisions on phasing and scheduling of projects.
– Ensured compliance with contracts and project specifications by monitoring field activities and negotiating changes when needed.
– Contributed viable solutions by performing field inspections on reported environmental impact problems.
– Provided technical support to operations by compiling, analyzing and maintaining all engineering documents, data and schematic updates for fieldwork.
ASSOCIATE TECHNICAL PROFESSIONAL / PRODUCTION ENHANCEMENT HALLIBURTON Alice, TX
2005 to 2006
Led strategic improvement of operating units to provide technical and operational expertise within process areas.
– Identified long-term improvement opportunities, including safety, margin improvement, reliability, Quality and Quality efficiency by analyzing data and assisting in pre-planning and post job analysis with service coordinators and business segment managers.
– Ensured compliance with Quality and Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines by providing application expertise.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE Industrial Technology Texas A&M
Proposals, Contracts and Negotiations
– Performance Management Reporting & Analysis
– Team Building, Mentoring
– Quality / Performance Analysis / Reporting
– Business Development / Project Startups
– Risk & Resource Assessment
– Business Operations / Multi Site Management
– OSHA Certified
– SAP, MS Office, Excel, Procore, Smartbid,
– Regulatory procedures, Environmental Resolution, Technical Support
– Subject matter expert in Environmental &Regulatory policies
– Improve Equipment Reliability
– Incident Cycle Time & Field Incident Management
– Microsoft Access, Excel, SharePoint, SAP, Word, PowerPoint