Random welder parameter Inspection
LESLIE VOWELL 11322 Sageriver Dr Houston, Texas 77089 (281) 217-9900 / email@example.com
QUALITY CONTROL / CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR
Resourceful and reliable quality control and certified welding inspector with over 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry. Backed by strong credentials and a proven history of on-time, on-budget and high-quality project completions. Strong team member, equally successful working in small or large groups. Clear communicator with interpersonal skills to work effectively with coworkers, management, and customers.
Willing to Travel.
CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
AWS Certified Welding Inspector API 1104
Real Educational Services, 2013; Certification # 13080631
ASRI Level 3 Sr. Technician training Certificate
Analytic Stress Relieving, 2011
ASNT SNT-TC 1A Level 2 Penetrant Testing
ASNT SNT-TC 1A Level 2 Magnetic Particle Testing
Technical Proficiency: Windows XP/7/8, MS Office including – MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point
Quality Control Inspector /CWI Turnaround Services
Ohmstede Marathon, Catlettsburg KY 2015
Ohmstede Marathon GBR, Texas City TX 2015/2016
• Proficient reading P&ID’s, weld and flange mapping.
• Identify quality problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Conducted material inspections in accordance with the specifications for the required materials.
• Ensured results of NDE for VT, RT, PT, UT, as well as investigate and report questionable results.
• Confirm welds for appropriate penetration, fusion, slag, porosity, cracks, under fills, or undercuts.
• Regulate Hydro testing of pipe, pressure vessel, drum, exchanger, etc.
• Communicated with client on progress of piping packages and expected completion.
• Transmittal of final package to client.
CB&I – Beaumont, Texas
April 2015 – Present
Pipe spool fabrication
• Visual, Weld and Dimensional Inspection
• Fit-up and Orientation Inspection
• Random welder parameter Inspection
• Material traceability
• Isometric drawing interpretation
Furmanite America – Louisville, Kentucky
Oct 2014 – April 2015
• CWI inspection
◦ Welder Qualification
◦ Weld Procedure Qualification
◦ Visual Examination of welds
• PWHT (Post Weld Heat Treat)
• Leak seal and Hot tap
• Control valve repair
Texas International Engineering Consultants (T.I.E.C.) – Houston, Texas
Aug 2013 – Oct 2014
Third Party; Vendor Surveillance
• Sand Screen Inspection
◦ Exxon Mobil completion tools inspector
◦ Receiving and reviewing client requirements and contract terms.
◦ Oversee Quality of production and final inspection of the finished product.
• Witness and Monitor Production, Assembly, and Testing of various valve, and valve bonnets.
◦ Blow out Preventer Valve Bonnets
◦ Choke and Kill valve
• Witness and monitor pipe mill production.
• Witness and Monitor Production, Assembly, PWHT and Testing of Risers and Riser components.
◦ Choke and Kill lines
◦ Booster lines
◦ Riser main tubes
• Material Inspection
◦ Tensile Testing
◦ Charpy impact
◦ Drop Weight Tear Test
◦ Guided Bend Test
◦ Hardness / Micro Hardness
• Witness and Monitor all stages of Coating Process
◦ Acid Wash
◦ Shot / Line blast
◦ Profile Mills / Surface Inspection
◦ Coating Inspection / Relative Humidity / Dew Point
◦ Coating Mills
• Load Out
◦ Material Inspection
• Dimensional inspection
• Thread Inspection
ANALYTIC STRESS RELIEVING – LAPORTE, TX
June 2006 – August 2013
• Electrical resistance, Gas furnace, gas train
• Post weld heat treat, Pre-heat, Bake-out, Thermal expansion… etc.
• Piping, Vessels, exchangers, valve bodies… etc.