Shipping / Receiving Clerk
Shipping / Receiving Clerk – Meyers Printing
Logan.Troy.Korus@gmail.com – 5544 (612)224-6503
Customer-oriented, focused on increasing production, minimizing equipment downtime and costs and
maximizing overall plant efficiency. I’m Resourceful and quick-thinking with 5 years in warehouse. Improve
shipping and receiving efficiency and accuracy by applying strong leadership skills. Reliable Warehouse
Worker with extensive experience operating reach truck, sit down forklift, Load-hog and electric pallet jack.
I have a valid Minnesota driver’s license and clean driving record. I’m reliable and hardworking warehouse
operator committed to getting each job done as quickly, efficiently and safely as possible.. I offer extensive
experience in high-volume warehouse operations, including but not limiting too distribution and inventory
Shipping / Receiving Clerk
Meyers Printing – Brooklyn Park, MN – August 2014 to Present
Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
• Prepared and maintained production reports and personnel records.
• Coordinated procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement
• Configured any human and material resources needed.
• Monitored product standards and quality before shipping.
• Made sure that products were produced on time and are of good quality.
• Estimated costs and set quality standards.
• Ensured that all health and safety guidelines were followed.
• Developed methods to estimate the efficiency of shipping product.
• Maintained necessary level of communications between shifts.
• Responsible for creating Custom Invoices, and shipping product.
• Usage of UPS, and Fed Ex shipping programs.
• Responsible for receiving product in and inspecting for damages, and locating placement for product.
• Oversaw finished product inspected for damages with product.
• Completed final wrapping or boxing of product.
• Determine shipment level to meet arrival time.
High School Diploma
Maple Grove High School – Maple Grove, MN
Extremely quick learner OSHA standards
Interpersonal skills Material handling
Production procedures Mathematical aptitude
Chemical processing skillfulness Hard working and self-motivated
Material handling expert Inventory management
Knowledgeable of Fed Ex, and UPS systems Organized
Calling truck lines finding best rate / transit time Current Forklift Certification
Organized Heavy Equipment Operator
Natural leader Certificate Safe driver
Team player Fast learner
Competitive and strategic planning Material inventory skill
Dependable and reliable Flexible schedule
Vehicle systems maintenance Shipping and receiving
Effective communication skills Excellent problem-solving abilities
Clean DMV printout Expert in chemical handling
To contact this candidate email Logan.Troy.Korus@gmail.com