This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx01 Jacob Enoch Resume updated2 months ago Experience8.9 yrs AuthorizationUS Authorized Desired Salary- RelocationWill Relocate BoardMonster, Diversity
Luis M Gomez
Last updated: 11/13/15
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
Houston, TX 77082
Contact Preference: Telephone
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: New LG Resume OCt 8.docx Resume Value: 65tzugiw6z5p4n72
3134 ASHFIELD Dr. Houston, TX, 77082
Tel: 713 – 408 6244
Luis Miguel Gomez
Electronic Engineer with focus on Instrumentation, Automation and Electronic design. Project Engineer SCADA Systems. Programming SCADA and HMI Systems. Protocols Communications expert. Experience on the oil, gas, refinery & Drilling. Very Dynamic and proactive on new challenges
2014 to Now Ensco PLC Houston TX
• Electrical Engineer II Handle difficult technical problems and give proactive solutions on the offshore rigs with minimum resources
• Specify and design instrumentation for the rigs and drill on new project
• Supporting Electrical, control and automation for the rigs.
• Electrical support for DS( design and check all control equipment, DCS, VMS, PMS, DP & BOP.
• Support on Software and malwares on Control systems.
• Defining Engineering and Specification for HIL Project.
2008 to 2014 National Oilwell Varco Houston TX
• Software Engineer (Rig Performance Engineering) (Offshore / Onshore). Work with team or alone to bring the project to fulfillment on time. Create proper solution, to improve safety and performance of the tools
• Programming SCADA Software like: IFIX, Wonderware, Factory Link
• Design, Install and commissioning upgrade of Rig Drill Floor equipment.
• Survey and Design to upgrade and improve performance and safety of the Rig Floor
• Integration with different PLC, Valves, DCs and industrial communications on General.
• V-ICIS equipment
• Field Service Tech (All drill floor Control). Ready to go to worldwide customer and solve the issues ASAP
• Repair on side of AC driver, Electrical motors and controls PLC and Industrials Computer Using Siemens,
• PLC Programming and troubleshooting
• Troubleshooting supervisory System Amphion
• Cyberbase repair and modifications on Factory Link or iFix
• Data logger installation including wireless bridge for Drake stile land rig
1997–2008Agar Corporation INCHouston, TX
Technical Manager Production Support. (Support on the organization from sales and project until commissioning or field service to assure the solution was working like customer require)
• Interconnection and programming with DCS software like TDS 3000 Honewell
• Project Engineer to improve production activity.
• Instrument Engineer to use the product on the oil, gas, refinery and petrochemical process.
• R&D support.
• Technical Support for Sales Department.
• Customer technical Support.
• P&ID interpretation, technical specifications and corrections
• Field Service Engineer on Water Cut meters, Interface detectors & Multiphase flow meters. Traveling worldwide with successful start-up & commissioning.
• Trainer on the Company products.
• Production Supervisor.
1979–1985Universidad Simon BolivarCaracas, Venezuela
• B.S. Electronic Engineer.
• Graduated 3.6768.
Project Leader, Control & Instrumentation Engineer, Field service Engineer, Supervisor & Maintenance. Dynamic Leadership, Work on difficult environments
• Computer literate. (Hardware and software)
• Programming languages: VB.net, C, C++, Pascal & FORTRAN.
• Visual Basic Macros for Agar Corporation Calibration
• Microsoft: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Project and Visio.
• Electronic: Software: PROTEL, ORCAD, ALTIUM
• PLC programming: MODICON, GE Fanuc, ABB, Siemens, GE Rx3i Platform
• MODICON: OCTG plant (design, programming and implementation)
• MODICON: Oil Well production Scandal system using PLC on each well
• ABB PLC TV production plan RCA
• ABB PLC TV production plan Panasonic
• Packaging and Palletize for Procter & Gamble Vzla
• Instrumentation: Design & interpretation P&ID, process control design, valve design
• Multiphase flow meter experience.
• Flow meter: CORIOLIS, mass, turbine, vortex, ultrasonic, etc.
• SCADA system; iFix, Wonderware, Factory Link & Genesis (ICONICS), AETI CA.
• Power substation supervision
• PDVSA SISOR Project (Pipeline of refinery to distribution tank farm)
• DCS Experience: Honeywell TDS3000, INFI90, Harmony
• Sugar vaporizer plan (Bailey Infi 90) programming and installation)
• Boiler using Sugar Cane fiber
• Hardware Skill: Field Troubleshooting, Scope, Vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, Digital analyzer. Calibration of Instruments pneumatic and electronic.
• NOV: Design, build and commissioning Panel with ZMS PLC for Rig Nobel Roger Eason and Leo Segarius.
• NOV. Programming PLC for Aban Pearl, to replace Step 5 Siemens for a Step 7 improving the safety and enhance the electronic control of AR 3200 (Iron Rough neck)
• Agar Corporation INC: Calibration and quality assurance device for OW-201 or OW- 202 Improving the production time and quality not failed on filed and production time from 2 days to 45 minutes.
• Agar Corporation INC. High Pressure and High temperate loop for calibration OW-201. Instrumentation and control and safeties.
• Colegio de Ingenieros de Venezuela No 48588
• Project management Institute No 411721
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Years of relevant work experience: More than 15 Years
Date of Availability: Immediately
Active Security Clearance: Other Active Clearance
US Military Service:
Citizenship: US citizen
Target Company: Company Size:
Target Locations: Relocate: Yes
Willingness to travel: Up to 50% travel
Languages: Languages Proficiency Level