This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx03
pulled, emailed for L3
Luong Nhu Last updated: 02/03/14
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: Resume Resume Value: iu8ytqevbcqrj4u6
LUONG Q. NHU
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Accomplished design engineer with past networking experience seeking to expand to the computer-networking
field. CCNA certified and knowledgeable in networking concepts, switching and routing protocols, and possess
hands on experience with Cisco routers and switches. Familiar with STP, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP. Resourceful
and adaptable to change. Interface well across organizational levels, along with other engineering disciplines,
customers, vendors, buyers, and subcontractors. Strong team player as well as individual performer with solid
communication and presentation skills.
Lockheed Martin Corporation, Moorestown, NJ
Senior Hardware Design Engineer (2006-2012)
Mixed technology hardware designer responsible for requirements definition, design, development, and
integration & testing of custom hardware components, modules, and subsystems employing both Commercial
Off-the-Shelf (COTS) and LM proprietary technology.
• Served as Lead Digital Engineer for a radar receiver simulation sub-systems equipment suite for US Navy
Ballistic Missile Defense project. Redesigned, built and tested mixed analog digital modules and VME
• Integrated cabinet, subsystems, and tested radar receiver simulation equipment suite to verify functionality for
deployment at customer sites.
• Successfully deployed four radar simulation subsystems over the years to internal Moorestown lab and
various customer sites.
• Provided continued onsite integration and testing support for deployed radar simulation systems.
• Entrusted to ride underway on Navy cruiser class ship to participate in multi-element integration and testing
event during Sea Trials.
Systems Engineer, USCG Legacy C4ISR Upgrades (2003-2006)
Served multiple integral roles with increasing responsibilities including System Design Engineer, System
Integration and Test Engineer, and as Lead System Installation Engineer. Designed, executed, and later lead
installation and integration and test efforts of network and communications equipment upgrades for Coast Guard
Legacy 210’, 270’, and 378’ Cutter Class ships.
• Configured and tested suite of Cisco routers and switches and miscellaneous network equipment in the lab
prior to installation for verification of functionality and to obtain QA certification required for ship
• Lead efforts for the installation and integration of C4ISR equipment on Coast Guard’s ships.
• Conducted network integration and connectivity tests to verify functionality and responsible for
troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues that may arise onboard CG ships.
• Collaborated closely with USCG’s technical representatives in definition and design of upgrades to ship’s
C4ISR systems including Law Marine Radios, AIS, internetworking, and satellite communication systems.
• Worked intimately with Configuration Management and Logistics group to timely present and justify
necessary engineering changes and end of life equipment replacements to the Engineering Review Board,
which helped keep installation on schedule.
• Performed on-ship presentations to captain and/or chief officers to provide installation details and schedule
ship personnel and services, which were critical in supporting installation activities.
• Organized and oversaw daily installation activities and personnel and resolved installation issues.
• Provided demonstration and training to crew at completion of installations and performed System Operation
Verification Tests to finalize sell-off.
Cell: (215) 300-5327
LUONG Q. NHU
Bachelor of Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
Central High School, Philadelphia, PA
• Cisco Certified Network Associate in Routing and Switching (CCNA).
• Knowledgeable in networking concepts, switching and routing protocols, and possess hands on experience
with Cisco routers and switches.
• Familiar with STP, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, IS-IS, and BGP
• Efficient in all Windows, Macintosh, and Unix platforms
• Competent with VHDL, C, C++, HTML, and Unix Shell programming
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Word, Excel, Power-point, including Project and Access
• Trained in Project Performance Measurement process and Earned Value Management System.
• Certified in High Speed Digital Design and Noise Minimization Techniques at onsite Seminars.
• Experienced with complex computer aided hardware design tools including Zuken, Mentor Graphics Design
Manager, IO Designer, Synplicity, Visual HDL, HDL Designer, Hyperlynx, Altera Quartus and Xilinx ISE
design tool suites, Matlab, and AutoCAD.
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Work Status: US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Target Company: Company Size:
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-NJ-Southern
To contact this candidate email email@example.com