+1 (913) 735-3928
• Around 8 years of extensive experience in IT industry compromising of Development, Systems
Administration and Software Configuration Management (SCM).
• Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Cloud Services, Code
review, Build & Release management, Automation, Containerization, Incident and Change Management and
• Proficient in AWS Cloud platform and its services such as EC2, EBS, AMI, VPC, SNS, RDS, Cloud
Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Lambda, Beanstack, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, IAM, S3 and good
knowledge on Amazon kinesis firehose.
• Provisioned the highly available EC2 Instances using Terraform and Cloud formation.
• Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create customized Virtual Private Clouds, subnets and
NAT to ensure successful deployment of web applications.
• Expertise in Azure Development worked on Azure web application, Azure Blob Storage, App Services,
Azure SQL Database, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure AD, Azure search, Azure DNS, Azure VPN Gateway
and Notification Hub.
• Experience Azure Platform Development, Deployment Concepts, hosted Cloud services, platform
service and close interface with Windows Azure Multi-factor Authentications.
• Experience using Jenkins to deploy code to Google Cloud, create new namespaces, creating Docker
images and pushing them to container registry of Google Cloud.
• Used Google Cloud Platform (GCP) services like Compute Engine, Cloud Functions, Cloud DNS,
Cloud Storage and SaaS, PaaS and IaaS concepts of Cloud computing architecture and implementation
• Worked on google cloud platform (GCP) services like Compute engine, cloud load balancing, cloud
storage, stack driver monitoring, cloud deployment manager and Cloud Bigtable.
• Hands-on experience on OpenStack for continuous automated deployment.
• Configuring and deploying instances on GCP environments and Data centers, also familiar with
services like App engine, GKE, cloud run, cloud balancing, cloud storage, cloud SQL, cloud DNS.
• Experience in branching, merging, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using
version control tools such as GIT, SVN, BIT Bucket, Beanstalk and GitHub.
• Extensively worked with build tools like MAVEN, ANT and MS build for the building of deployable
artifacts (war, jar & ear) from source code.
• Experience in managing repository managers like NEXUS/JFrog for the MAVEN builds.
• Experience in integrating Jenkins with various tools like Maven, Git, SonarQube, Nexus and
implementing CI/CD automation for creating Jenkins pipelines programmatically architecting Jenkins Clusters
and troubleshooting the build issues during build process.
• Extensively worked on installing, configuring and maintaining Jenkins and Bamboo for the purpose of
all build and deployments that are implementing CI/CD for database using Jenkins in Groovy.
• Extensively worked with scheduling, deploying and managing container replicas onto a node cluster
using Kubernetes and worked with building Kubernetes run time environment of the CI/CD system to build,
test and deploy.
• Experience in using Kubernetes to create Pods, ConfigMaps and deployments into cluster.
• Expertise in using Docker including Docker Hub, Docker Engine, Docker Images and Docker Registry
and used containerization to make our applications platform to be consistent when they are moved into
• Experience in creating Docker Containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition
to creating Docker Containers from scratch using Docker file.
• Experience in Installing Chef Server Enterprise on premise /workstation/bootstrapped the nodes using
knife and Automated by testing Chef Recipes with Test-kitchen.
• Experience in developing Chef Cookbooks, Recipes, Roles and Data Bags to automate the services
related to deployment on multiple environments.
• Expertise in Ansible Playbook, YAML for Maintaining Roles, Inventory Files and Groups Variables.
• Responsible for creating Puppet modules and manifest files from scratch and experience in editing
existing puppet manifests and automated manual installation processes using puppet.
• Administration of both Windows and Linux Machines – Providing ongoing management of Windows
and Linux services (i.e.,) Resource Management, Installations, Imaging, performance-tuning and Tier-3
support for Troubleshooting servers.
• Experienced in administrating, deploying, managing, monitoring and troubleshooting almost all flavors
of Linux like UBUNTU, CentOS and Red Hat servers.
• Used Atlassian tools JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo for team collaboration, source code
management and continuous integration and deployment practices.
• Expert in deploying the developed code in Web Sphere, Web Logic, Tomcat, JBoss.
• Experience working with log monitoring tools syslog and ELK Stack (Elastic search, Logstash, Kibana),
also used Cloud Watch, Nagios and Splunk for monitoring.
• Exposure to development and modification of SQL queries and stored procedures to meet business
requirements and achieve desired performance.
• Experienced in building REST APIs on SQL, Oracle and NoSQL databases like MySQL, MongoDB
• Broad experience in Bash, Python scripting on Linux. Strong knowledge on Linux internals.
• Experience with multiple integration techniques based on service-oriented architecture such as SOA,
Web services and other communication interfaces like HTTP, HTTPS and TCP.
Linux (Red Hat, CENTOS & SUSE), Solaris, HP-UX, Ubuntu, IBM AIX,
Windows NT, DEBIAN, Mac OSx
WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache, Tomcat, IIS, Jboss
Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Vagrant, Terraform, Kickstart, Hudson,
Automation Tools Kubernetes
Version Control Tools Git, Subversion SVN, TFS, CVS, Bitbucket
Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, ANT, Gradle
CI/CD & Build Tools
AWS, AZURE, GCP, OpenStack
TCP/IP, NIS, NFS, DNS, DHCP, WAN, SMTP, LAN, Cisco Routers,
SFTP/TFTP, OSPF, EIGRP, IGRP, SNMP, TELNET.
Monitoring & Analytics Splunk, Prometheus, Nagios, Cloud Watch, New Relic, Grafana, ElasticSearch
Databases Oracle, DB2, SQL, NoSQL, and MongoDB
Scripting Python, Shell, Bash, YAML, JSON and Groovy
Editors Visual Studio IDE, Visual Studio Code, PHP Storm, vi, vim, nano
Benson Hill Biosystems, St. Louis, MO Jan
Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
• Responsible for the provisioning of PaaS resources in Microsoft Azure across multiple Subscriptions,
configuration management, and the creation of CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps.
• Coordinated the production releases of multiple teams in the platform, acting as the point of contact
for all communications between developers, testers, release engineers, and leaders.
• Evangelized DevOps processes and tooling to instill best practices for delivering high quality business
value to production as fast as possible.
• Mounted Blob Storage as NFS for multiple Virtual Machine in Azure and On Premises.
• Used Azure BLOB to access required files and Azure Storage Queues to communicate between
• Architected applications to use Azure Containers instead of standard file system on Virtual Machine.
• Created multiple environments in Azure Cloud for several teams in digital platform by provisioning and
integrating the infrastructure as per the business solution provided by the Product Owners.
• Automated the infrastructure deployments across the platform by creating Azure Resource Manager
Templates (IaC), PowerShell Scripts and Azure DevOps.
• Established deployment standards for several Azure PaaS Services by following best DevOps
practices and implementing them across the platform with automated.
• Worked on clusters in Google Cloud & manage the clusters using Kubernetes(k8s).
• Used Stack Driver Monitoring GCP to check the alerts of the applications that run on the GCP and
deployed on GCP using Google Cloud Deployment Manager.
• Create Build Release pipelines (CI-CD) for .NET, JAVA and NodeJS applications for several teams in
the platform using Azure DevOps and deploy them in Azure App Services.
• Writing custom PowerShell and Bash scripts to automate the deployments for Azure PaaS Services
Data Factory, Stream Analytics, API Management Service, Azure Databricks.
• Artifact version management using Azure Artifacts and JFrog Artifactory.
• Deploy Azure Policies using ARM to setup guard rails and secure cloud deployments.
• Deploy several REST API applications and web-jobs developed across the platform in Azure web apps
and function apps.
• Worked on maintaining the OpenStack Network function virtualization infrastructure (NFVI).
• Developed& maintained Azure Infrastructure using Terraform templates to build staging and production
• Used Terraform to migrate legacy and monolithic systems to Azure Cloud.
• Design and implementation of containerization technology (Docker and Kubernetes) on to the Azure
cloud and automate the process of deploying application container on to the Azure Kubernetes Service-
• Created Azure Container Registry to securely store the Docker images and deployed Angular based
applications to the Azure Kubernetes Service cluster (AKS) using kubectl.
• Created the Docker image of the application and push the image to the ACR (Azure Container
Registry) and publish the Kubernetes deployment YAML file as a build artifact. By using this YAML file
Azure DevOps will deploy application into the Kubernetes cluster containing pods.
• Developed code of python application and deployed in google app engine.
• Installed and configured configuration tool Chef Server and nodes via CLI tools to Azure nodes.
• Utilized Chef as Configuration Management Tool & created Chef Cookbooks using recipes to
automate system Ops.
• Highly involved in Configuring, monitoring and multi-platform servers by defining Chef server from
workstation to manage and configure Chef nodes.
• Configured and Administered Nexus Repository Manager for GIT repositories and builds.
• Assisted developers with establishing appropriate branching, labeling conventions using GIT source
• Worked with JIRA for creating Projects, assigning permissions to users and groups for the projects &
Created Mail handlers and notification Schemes for JIRA.
• Using Azure Artifacts, organized the Maven and NuGet packages together by storing them and used
them as Universal Packages so that developers can share their code effortlessly and even integrated the
packed artifacts to the Azure Pipelines CI/CD tool.
• Installed, configured, and administered Splunk Enterprise Server and Splunk Forwarder on RedHat
• Create Linked Services, Datasets and Pipelines to perform ETL Operations on Telematics Data. Also,
create automated pipelines to deploy them in Azure Data Factory.
• Worked on variety of Linux platforms RedHat Linux, Solaris which includes installation, configuring and
maintenance of applications on this environment.
• Worked closely with on-shore and off-shore teams for support & automated jobs using scripting in
Python and Shell.
Environment: Microsoft Azure, Blob Storage, Google Cloud platform, Openstack, Azure Artifacts, Jenkins,
Maven, Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, JIRA, PowerShell, Git, Splunk, RedHat, Linux, Azure Data Factory,
Solaris, Python, JAVA, NodeJS.
Marathon Petroleum Company, Findlay, OH Aug 2018-
Role: Site Reliability Engineer
• Automate the builds and deployments for several AWS Cloud Solutions in the Digital Platform using
CloudFormation Templates and Cloud Formation Stacks.
• As a Site Reliability Engineer, played the mentor role for DevOps engineers to stretch their knowledge
• As part of DevOps team in the platform, played a major role in standardizing the CI-CD tooling for the
• Understand the impact and changes in behavior needed to adopt or make changes in digital solutions.
• Install, Configure and Manage Microsoft Private Agent Pools in AWS EC2 Instances to leverage them
as Build/Deployment servers to run network secured Builds, Deployments and Automated Test Suites.
• Standardize the automated deployment of Docker Images in ECR using Jenkins and continuously
deploy different microservices in AWS ECS Fargate across the platform.
• Create CloudFormation base templates for several AWS services to implement iterative infrastructure
• Create and Deploy custom managed IAM service roles and resource-based policies for several AWS
Cloud Solutions across multiple AWS Accounts using AWS Cloud Formation.
• Developed a source code in Golang to work with an automation framework for AWS.
• Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed
to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
• Used Jenkins deployed applications and ran unit tests written in Golang.
• Experience writing Docker files for deploying Golang applications on amazon Linux Operating System
and AWS cloud platform.
• Developed container support for cloud environments and Docker. Deployed the applications in
Docker containers and managed the containers in enterprise level.
• Responsible for build docker images to run docker containers in the testing environment and deploy
AWS ECS by writing task definitions, provided a platform for automating deployment, scaling, and
operations of application containers across cluster of hosts by using Kubernetes.
• Build Java code by using Maven and placed them in Maven Repository.
• Standardize the automated database deployments to migrate the database scripts into AWS Aurora
PostgreSQL and RDS PostgreSQL using FlywayDB.
• Integrate static code analysis and used different security scanning tools SonarQube, Fortify (SAST
Scans) and JFrog X-Ray for code quality in all the builds using Jenkins.
• Integrate cucumber functional tests, smoke tests and post deployment scripts in the automated
• Custom Bash Scripts to install and run the required software and configurations.
• Document the process automation in confluence and communicate the standards designed.
• Created multiple Terraform modules to manage configurations, applications, services, and automate
the installation process for Web Servers and AWS Instances.
• Used Ansible and Terraform for creating subnets, security groups, route tables, IAM Groups, and
ACLs for VPC creation in the AWS Cloud Environment.
• Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS nodes
and Tested Playbooks on AWS instances using Python and responsible for running Ansible Scripts to
Provide Dev Servers.
• Created Ansible roles in YAML and defined tasks, variables, files, handlers and templates.
• Configured the Ansible files for parallel deployment in Ansible for automating the Continuous delivery
process and used Ansible for configuring and managing multi-node configuration management over SSH
• Experience using Ansible Tower dashboard, role base access control, access to for deployments.
• Implemented a CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins, GitHub and AWS AMIs.
• Involved in Setting up the backup server for Jenkins and prepared disaster recovery plans for Jenkins
• Utilizing Graphite for System monitoring and Jira for Bug Tracking.
• Troubleshooting Linux network, security related issues using tools such as IP tables, firewall, TCP
• Used Nagios as a monitoring tool to identify and resolve infrastructure problems before they affect
critical processes and worked on Nagios Event handlers in case of an automatic restart of failed
• Performed the deployment of Release to, various QA & UAT in Linux environments.
• Monitoring LiveTraffic, Memory utilization, Disk utilization and various other factors which are important
• Day In – Day Out, Troubleshoot the deployment issues, resolve the blockers and impediments.
Environment: AWS, Azure Pipelines, Kubernetes, Docker, Graphite, Jira, Terraform, Bash, Confluence,
Nagios, Jenkins, Bamboo, GitHub, AWS AMIs, Maven, Ansible, Puppet, SonarQube, JFrog, FlywayDB,
Fannie Mae, Los Angeles, CA Feb
Role: AWS/Cloud Engineer
• Created and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and AWS management
• Developed strategies and supported tools to create an efficient automated integration process using
• Responsible for managing infrastructure provisioning (S3, ELB, EC2, RDS, Route 53, IAM, security
groups – CIDR's, VCP, NAT) and deployment and EC2 Installs with CentOS, Ubuntu and RHEL6 and
• Worked on creation and managing IT infrastructure and application stack using AWS Cloud Formation
and writing the template file using JSON.
• Incorporated Amazon Ops works which is a configuration management tool that uses Chef to
automate the servers that are configured and deployed across Amazon EC2 instances.
• Configured VPC peering, connected multiple VPC and connected resources between the subnets.
• Automated the deployed process with platform as a service with Elastic Beanstalk.
• Continuous Delivery is being enabled through Deployment into several environments of Deployment,
QA, Staging and production using Jenkins.
• Worked on version control tools stash (bitbucket) and GIT for cloning, mirroring and pushing the
changes, created web-hook in bitbucket for Jenkins.
• Worked on Docker and Kubernetes for maintaining and administration of containers.
• Wrote custom modules and manifests, downloaded pre-written modules from Puppet-forge.
• Create Puppet manifests and modules to automate system operations. Created monitors, alarms and
notifications for EC2 hosts using cloud watch.
• Automated Nagios services for database server, webserver, application-server, networks, file size ,
RAM utilization, Disk performances using Python script in Chef.
• Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) configuration
• Tracking code migration and testing efforts in all environments (i.e., Integration, Sys. Test, UAT,
Performance/ Tech. Test, Training & Staging environments & final migration into Production Environment.
• Integrated Amazon Cloud Watch with Amazon EC2 instances for monitoring the log files, store them
and track metrics.
• Generated reports on different bugs & tickets using JIRA/ Bug tracking; created & solved
• Built & Deployed Java/J2EE to web application server in Agile continuous integration environment.
• Involved in performance tuning, security, backup and capacity planning of WebSphere Application
server, Red hat.
Environment: AWS, Jenkins, Elastic Beanstalk, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Nagios, Chef, Jira, Java,
Bitbucket, CentOS, Ubuntu, RHEL6
Cybage Software Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, India Jun 2015 – Jan
Role: Build & Release Engineer
• Build, Deploy and Release of code from one environment to another environment and performed
Middleware automation, release management, Environment Management, Continuous integration,
continuous delivery and continuous deployments.
• Extensively worked on GIT branching, merging, stashing the commits to reuse for a strategical
build/release and implemented reset before commit and reverting the commit before pushing to the central
repository if necessary.
• Integrated the CI/CD tool Jenkins by configuring plugins of Source code management tools GIT get
the updated source code by configuring GIT Webhook plugin in Jenkins. Configured Built tools plugins
MAVEN for repetitive builds.
• Configured SonarQube to check code errors, code duplication, code quality.
• Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one
environment to other environments and Maintained build related scripts developed in shell for Maven builds.
• Configured NEXUS Artifactory repository to store artifacts and created build configuration files
• Managed dependencies in Maven project by creating parent-child relationships between required
projects and collaborate the deployment process with Shell scripting.
• Worked in creating the automated process for build & deployments via Jenkins & Python scripts for
java applications and Supported development team during build and deployments in dev and production
environments for Build Issues.
• Manage multiple customer requirement to build and enhance CI/CD pipeline, serve team for best
practices throughout deployment process and Administered automating, troubleshooting build-deployments
• Worked in automation initiatives with various teams DevOps and Development team and coordinated
projects to move to the production environment and communicated well will development and QA team for
proper build changes.
• Troubleshooting & resolving build failures due to any issues reduced by 95% stabilizing the build
process setup and writing deployment scripts using shell and python.
• Modified Groovy script to collect the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed to
• Developed and maintained processes and associated scripts/tools for automated build, testing and
deployment of the products to various developments and using Jenkins as continuous integration tool for
automation of daily process.
• Administered Configurations/Jobs/Kernel/Boot and Hardware for Red Hat servers in and Installing,
Upgrading, Patching the Red Hat servers by using YUM.
• Managed System Administration tasks during high deliverables for Linux servers.
• Involved in managing project application in GIT and end user training for effective utilization and
verifying methods used to create reliable and repeatable software builds.
• Integrated Selenium test automation execution with Jenkins on different environment as part of CI
• Installed, Upgraded, Patched the Red Hat servers by using YUM.
• Responsible with JIRA to track issues and Change Management.
Environment: GIT, Maven, SonarQube, Jenkins, Groovy, RedHat, YUM, Selenium, JIRA, Python
Efftronics Systems Pvt Ltd, Vijayawada, India May 2013- Jun
Role: Jr Java Developer
• Analyzed the requirements, design documents and developed the Java, JSP, Struts Components.
• Technical interaction with the client in requirement gathering and developing the project.
• Involved in application level database programming using JDBC/SQL.
• Developed Java modules, action classes and JSPs for retrieval of information from the error logs with
different directories for different jobs.
• Developed stored procedures for directly retrieving data from the Static data server, Trade server and
• Used Putty to connect to the remote server in deploying the beans.
• Involved in testing and integration of all the modules.
• Created Java classes to communicate with the database using JDBC.
• Developed Java beans, helper classes and Servlets for interacting with UI written in JSP.
• Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and Backend messaging for the reliable and asynchronous
exchange of important information such as payment status report.
• Developed front-end using HTML, JSP, Struts, Taglibs and Tiles.
• More involved in writing SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, and functions.
• Experience with Oracle Supplied Packages such as DBMS_SQL, DBMS_JOB, and UTL_FILE.
• Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for the automatic creation of primary keys.
Master's in Computer Science
University of Missouri- Kansas City