Systems QA Analyst
952-232-9196 | firstname.lastname@example.org | https://www.linkedin.com/ManasiLinge
SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE AND DATA ANALYST
Creative and testing-savvy, software product and software quality assurance professional with 7 years of progressive experience across a broad range of financial functions and healthcare industry segments. Proven ability to combine vision, creativity and strong product acumen with well-developed testing management and leadership qualities to support the testing efforts, product launches, positioning companies and products for success. Areas of expertise include:
• QC/QTP • Agile/Scrum • SDLC/STLC • 835 File
• MS Visio
• Share Point
• Healthcare Industry
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Present
Systems QA Analyst
Project: TOG Decision Applications- SLoad
The testing duties of our team pertain to software used by the Default Services – Collections and Home Preservation business lines for multiple aspects of loan servicing. The goal of Default Services – Collections and Home Preservation is to work with customers to help them retain or liquidate homes to avoid foreclosure.
• Reviewed Functional Specification Design and Business requirement documents.
• Working In Rules team- Conditioned and Decision the loans for FHA and FNMA in different workout scenarios – HAMP, NEW MOD, MOD24, STREAMLINE, LOAN MOD, DISASTER INFORMAL FORBEARANCE and DISASTER FORMAL FORMEARANCE.
• Involved in executing the test cases in HP ALM Quality Center for Regression Testing.
• Involved in Test planning and test execution. Was responsible to write test plan and test cases and executing test scripts in ALM and logged the defects in defect tracking tool.
• Responsible to give training to the new team members.
• Working with DA, BA, QA Lead and Mangers.
UNITED HEALTH GROUP, MN (OptumHealth) 2010–2011
Software Quality Analyst and Data Tester
Project: eSync Health Portal
• Reviewed System Requirement Specification and Use Cases. Generated and ran the scripts, analyzed the results using SQL. Responsible for Quality Center set up to manage the testing phase like Testing requirements, Planning Tests, Running Tests and Defect Tracking.
• Being a data analyst, performed Mass Migration testing, Data Integrity testing. Responsible for Test Data Creation. Generated the flat files to load them in the database engine.
• Responsible for Maintaining and managing the data for each work-stream in excel sheet.
• Using standard layout and Macros. Generated the flat files so that the data can be uploaded to the FACETS.
• Worked closely with internal partners like DA’s, QA Leads and Development Leads.
SCANTRON CORPORATION, MN 2010
Software Quality Analyst
Project: 1) ScanStation 2) Regulation E
• Responsible for testing the application using operating system (win7, Win XP, Win Vista) and Virtual Machine ware Workstation on Windows Host (Windows Vista Business) in different limited/restricted user mode, standard mode and admin mode. Worked on installation of the software application, installed operating system and also installed printer, configured the scanner to the machine.
• Worked on Web based application where bank representative and bank clients have the option to opt in or opt out. Generated and tested the weekly and daily reports of each financial institution against the database.
• Performed testing phase using team foundation server. Participated in Walkthroughs and Triage Defect report meetings periodically.
UNITED HEALTH GROUP, MN (OptumHealth Financials) 2009– 2010
Software Quality Analyst
Project: Strategic Payment Program (UAT)
• Analyzed the user requirements and interacted with system architect, developers and business users.
• Worked as a Lead for overall script creating and writing effort for a Strategic Payment Program. Handled 2-3 team members and also worked with cross-functional team members.
• Reviewed Business Requirements Documents and the Technical Specifications Documents and developed test plans and manually executed test cases, test scenarios using the Quality Center/Test Director to test the functionality. Prepared test status reports during test execution process.
• Performed regression testing, UAT Testing.
• Generated and ran the scripts, analyzed the results. Logged the bugs in Defects tab in Quality center.
• Responsible for creating test data/ script using excel sheets, xml files and executing test scripts and logging the defects.
• Involved in Writing, Updating and maintaining the UAT validation criteria using excel sheet for various stages of Testing.
• Validated Providers Explanation of Benefit’s (Electronic payment and Paper payment) using Enterprise Data storage System.
• Involved in the process of migrating the test cases manual to manual (Test director to Quality Center 9.2).
• Executed the script using TOAD and written SQL queries to pull out the reports from the database with UAT, STAGE, and SYSTEST environment.
• Worked on Oracle Financials to pull out the data against UAT testing for Payment engine.
• Executed the scripts using Ultra Editor tool.
• Worked in operational Reporting Business intelligence tool. Pulled out the reports from ORBIT and Executed the reporting scripts for system run reports(TOPS,GFLX), delayed Resubmitted payment Reports and Pacific funding payment Reports.
• Developed Manual Test Cases and tested the whole application and defects are isolated.
• Pulled out the screenshots of TOPS claims using IBM Personal communications.
• Participated in Walkthroughs and Triage Defect report meetings periodically.
Environment: IE 6.0, Oracle Client 10g 10.2.0.4, Toad for Oracle 188.8.131.52 (UAT, STAGE, SYSTEST), Oracle financials, Ultra Edit Text Editor 15.00 and Windows XP.
Testing Tools: Quality Center 9.2, TEST DIRECTOR, ORBIT, ULTRA EDITOR, IBM Personal communications. Other: EOB, 835,Velocedi , EDSS EOB UNET , COSMOS, FACETs, PHS Oracle/Bottmline, Oxford Oracle AP, UNET/CAMS/GFLX, PARIS, PACS etc. MS-Visio, MSPS (MS-Project server), SharePoint, MS- office Outlook, UAT Manual Testing.
UNITED HEALTH GROUP (Ingenix), MN 2009
Software Quality Analyst
Project: GES-TRICARE (Government Encounter System -Medical Claim Application)
• Involved in Quality Center and QTP Administration and installation process. Developed Test Strategy for Automation testing tool QTP. Build and automate testing scripts using Quick Test Professional. Created Test Data (UI Test Data) for Test cases using Logical/Physical Data Model. Developed Regression Scenarios for Automation Testing.
• Performed the complete testing phase and defect life cycle. Involved in Backend testing by using SQL queries
• Analyzed the user Stories/requirements and interacted with system architect, developers and business users. Worked with cross-functional team and technical team. Participated in Walkthroughs and Defect report meetings periodically.
APOLLO HOSPTIAL, BANGLORE, INIDA 2004 – 2005
• Review and analyze Requirements and Design documents. Performed Functional, Transaction, Integration, End to End, Positive testing, Black Box testing, White Box testing and Regression testing. Developed and executed Automated Test Scripts for Functionality, GUI, Stress and Load Tests. Win Runner was used for automation of regression.
• Created test plans and test cases for Manual and Automated Testing. Developed Test scenarios and Test cases using Test Director. Conducted System and Regression Testing using Win Runner and identified application errors. Developed Data Driven Tests using test data from flat files and analyzed the results using Win Runner.
• Involved in Backend testing by using SQL queries. Tested Links and identified broken links using appropriate functions in Win Runner. Tested the application under Load and Stress using Load Runner.
ICICI BANK, MUMBAI, INDIA 2001 – 2004
• Analyze ILOG BRMS products requirements. Involved in writing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts, setup testing environment. Design and execute test cases, track and analyze issues, report test result and perform bug-fixing verification. Worked with ILOG Product Development and QA Team.
• Worked with batch jobs and validated the reports. Coordinate and executed test work between ILOG product QA team and SDC Team. Participated in System, Regression and Acceptance Testing. Wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures to ensure database integrity
• Worked with all levels of management and resolved the issues found. Communicate and work with people of all technical levels in a team environment. Maintain excellent performance and exceed Client’s expectations consistently throughout project.
Education and Technical Proficiencies
Bachelor of Science (BSC) in Chemistry
University of Pune, MH, INDIA
Microsoft Tools (MS-Visio, MSPS (MS-Project server), SharePoint, MS- office Outlook MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Velocedi.)
Other Tools (Ultra Edit, PLSQL Developer, SQL plus, Putty (SSH, Telnet and Rlogin Client), ORBIT, Toad and knowledge of ETL tool Informatics, ab initio.)
Databases (Oracle 9i/8i/8/7x, MS SQL Server, MYSQL Server, SYBASE, DB2, MS Access, UDB, AJAX)
Tools (Quality Center, QTP, Win Runner, Load Runner and Selenium, Rally, Test Director)
Languages (C, C++, Java, J2ee, VBScript, UNIX Shell Scripting, TSL, SQL and PL/SQL)