Full Stack Java Developer
• Over 7+ years of strong software experience in Design, Development and Maintenance of web-
based applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
• Experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including gathering
requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using software
methodologies like Agile/Scrum and Waterfall.
• Used the Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading,
Polymorphism, Collections Framework, Synchronization, Generics, Persistency, I/O System and
• Extensive experience in designing both Front end & Backend applications using Java, J2EE Web
• Experience in using Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Functional Interfaces, Steam API.
• Expertise in designing front end modules and Validations using Servlets, JSP, HTML, CSS, Java
Script and Struts Tag Library.
• Experience programming in the JBOSS Enterprise SOA environment including JBOSS Workflow
and Drools Business Rules engine.
• Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries. Working experience of Relational
DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL PL/SQL, SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2, MongoDB and Cassandra.
• Expertise in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using React JS.
• Good Experience on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in selenium by using Java.
• Hands on experience developing Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications
using various frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate (ORM) and Struts with Java/J2EE design
• Experience using Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, Transaction
Management and using Hibernate as a persistence layer.
• Hands on experience on different AWS services like EC2, EBS, S3 buckets.
• Proficient in writing complex Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views and
triggers with major databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
• Experience in Branching, Merging, Tagging and maintaining the version across the environments
using Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools like Subversion (SVN), GIT (GitHub,
• Experience in creating RESTful web services working with data in XML and JSON formats.
• Hands on experience in working on XML Suite of technologies (XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML
Schema, SAX, DOM).
• Good experience in writing test cases using JUnit, MOCKITO and adhering to TDD methodologies.
• Deployed applications on Application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, and webservers
like Apache Tomcat, Glassfish.
• Expertise in Setup, configuration, performance monitoring, debugging and Deploying Enterprise
Applications in WebSphere, Apache Tomcat Server.
• Experience in developing extensive documentation including technical document, user manuals,
training document, operational and deployment document.
• Experience in generating dynamic reports using Jasper Reports for easy and safe documentation.
• Good knowledge in implementing MERN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS) with
• Good debugging skills – deep diving into technical issues, collaborating with cross-domain experts,
handling clients with different priorities and mind sets, both onsite and remote.
• Highly motivated and an effective team player with the ability to work independently and can quickly
adapt to evolving technologies.
Languages: Java 6/7/8, SQL, C
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JMS, JSTL, JMS
Middleware Technologies: JMS, MQ Messaging
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, ORM, DAO, Security, Boot), Struts, Hibernate 3.0
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, WebSphere, JBoss, Glassfish
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, STS, IntelliJ
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Tools: Maven, JIRA
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, I Report
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Mockito
Web Services: REST, WSDL, SOAP, XSL, XSTL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
Version Control Tools: GIT, CVS, SVN
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Client: Ally Financial, Detroit, MI July 2019 – Till Date
Role: Full Stack Java Developer
• Responsible for enhancing, modifying, providing continuous support and maintaining the existing
system built using Java Technologies.
• Developing Action classes, Action Forms, Form beans, performed action mapping using Struts and
web pages using struts tag libraries and JSTL.
• Involved in enhancement of multiple web modules developed using J2EE.
• Creating Server-side validations using Struts Validator framework and client-side validations using
• Creating Stored Procedures using SQL/PL-SQL for data modification. Worked on tuning the
complex SQL queries to maximize the performance.
• Worked with java (Java8), using Spring, Spring MVC, Multi-threading, DBC, Hibernate, RESTFul
Web Services and SOAP Web Services.
• Implemented service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBMS.
• Designing REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA and used
Postman to interact with API end points of the microservices.
• Developed powerful Single Page Application and dynamic responsive Web Application with Angular
• Deployed an Apache SOLR search engine server to help speed up the search of the technical
• Developing single page applications using React JS, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
• Developing REST APIs to consume JSON data and integrated the backend logic with frontend
views created using React JS.
• Developed scripts in Python and Excel VBA to automate the data analysis, generating statistics
isolating trends in memory failures.
• Creating user validation forms using React JS libraries and secured API by authorizing requests
using JWT tokens.
• Extensively involved in upgrading the existing system from Angular 5 to Angular 6.
• Working with Hibernate for integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements,
integrating stored procedures using SQL.
• Using GIT tool to keep track of work and all changes in source code.
• Developed enterprise applications using Scala and implemented design patterns in Scala for the
• Using Apache Tomcat web server for application deployment, ANT as a build tool to automate the
compilation, deployment, and testing of Java Web application.
• Deployed multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack focusing on high-availability.
• Wrote business rules using Drools and business logic processing customs declarations.
• Using Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions occurred on development and
• Responsible for building POC applications in both MS Workflow and jBPM that utilized Webservices
and XML exposing apps and consuming apps.
• Deploying the web application on production environment using Apache Tomcat webserver on Red
• Handling production issues and provided continuous production support for day-to-day issues.
• Wrote Groovy code to display the charts and the fault modes for the sensors status depending in
the engineering rules.
• Implemented major enhancements for existing applications and development of React JS.
• Integrated the application using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (DI) and Spring
• Used Elastic search, an open-source, industrial strength tool, to improve the query speed in
• Implemented AWS client API to interact with different services as Console configuration for AWS
• Actively participating in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
• Using JIRA tracking tool to manage and track the issues reported by QA.
services, JWT, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Angular 5/6/7, Python, Web Services (REST), JSP,
AWS, Drools, jBPM, JSTL, JDBC, MongoDB, Log4J, Jasper Reports, Hadoop, Eclipse, React js, JUnit,
Scala, OOAD, Apache ANT, Groovy, CVS, GIT, SOLR, Linux and Tomcat Web server.
Client: COUNTRY Financial, Bloomington, IL Nov 2018 – June
Role: Full Stack Java Developer
• Worked on SOA to develop RESTful Web service to generate and consume services from different
• Implemented MVC Framework to make single page applications SPAs for responsive services.
• Created UI and frontend solutions using Angular JS, HTML 5, CSS 3, Typescript, SCSS, Node.js,
• Used Spring MVC, making use of concepts such as Dependency Injection, Annotation based
transactions, Spring ORM and Spring Security modules to integrate with MySQL database to
implement persistence layer in Hibernate.
• Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate and Spring Validation Framework for
Server-side validation using React js.
• Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using AngularJs.
• Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-
based architecture provided by Angular JS.
• Participated in database design and implementation using different RDBMS like MySQL, and
NoSQL DBMS like Cassandra, PostgreSQL.
• Used Java 8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes,
fetching documents from database.
• Developed server side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
• Built microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
• Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed
entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Designed and developed Restful API and services using best practices to interact within the
Microservices and with the Backend APIs.
• Developed the front – end web page by using HTML, CSS taking advantage of the frameworks
• Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using logger's components.
• Used JIRA extensively to log all the issues and to keep track of the project.
• Developed backend REST API's using Node and Express-JS and took part in setting up schema
objects in mongoose for data retrievals.
• Developed custom and Indexed search result using Apache SOLR.
• Performed formal usability study on Scala doc; improved layout and design to improve clarity.
• Backend processes were built in Python and utilized RabbitMQ as the messaging middleware.
• Implemented JBOSS application server integration with jBPM process engine and eclipse IDE.
• Wrote various types of Business rules in the. drl (drools file) using Drools rule engine for business
• Used Rest API for the data exchange between the backend and user interface.
• Used jQuery, Angular JS and Node JS to develop the rich user interface and to invoke RESTful
Web Services to perform various operations.
• Used various source code management client tools like Git Bash, GitHub, GitLab.
• Implementing the code as per coding standards, building the application using Ant/Maven tools,
finally deploying the application to server using CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
• Designed and developed various web and enterprise applications using Type safe technologies like
AKKA and PLAY framework.
• Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-
based architecture provided by Angular 2.
• Designed and implemented a stream filtering system on top of Apache Kafka to reduce stream size.
• Developed unit and integration tests for existing micro services using JUnit, Mockito.
• Worked on Agile environment and participated in SCRUM meetings.
• Developed a GUI to help to read the logs generated by the scripts, the logs were saved in
• Created new tables, Sequences and written SQL queries and PL/SQL in Oracle and MySQL.
• Worked on Eclipse IDE for development, configured and deployed the application on to WebLogic
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Spring, Boot, Microservices, Angular 2/3/4/, MVC, Hibernate, RESTful
JSON, Drools, jBPM, MongoDB, Maven, Jenkins, Node-JS, NPM, Jenkins, Angular JS, Python, Scala,
Kafka, HTML/HTML5, CSS3, Solr, Bootstrap, Junit
Feb 2016- July 2018
• Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of the project.
• Designed and developed web-based software using Java Server Faces (JSF) framework, Spring
MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow.
• Used Ajax for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
• Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of
Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
• Used AngularJS Directives like ng-app, ng-model, ng-init for initialization of AngularJS application
• Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting
insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
• Used AngularJS Global API to perform tasks like Comparing objects, Iterating objects and
• Used JUnit for testing the web application.
• Worked with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage Service (S3), Simple Queue
Service (SQS) and SimpleDB.
• Implemented MicroServices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and
• Used JAXM for making distributed software applications communicate via SOAP and XML
• Used MySQL as backend data base.
• Used KAFKA to load the data on Hadoop File system and move the same data to MongoDB -Nosql
• Designed and implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel.
• Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the DB2 database.
• Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes
are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
• Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using Spring Boot.
• Designed and implemented business rules using DROOLS framework.
• Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server-side
• Created Restful APIs in Express and returned logic through AngularJS data binding.
• Designed single page application using the React and developed the applications using React
• Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of
records using various specification files.
• Developed PHP based server side API using frameworks and implemented MVC architecture.
• Implemented Multi-Threading for expanding the productivity of existing process.
• Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere.
• Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, apenders
• Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session
• Involved in the Bug fixing of various applications reported by the testing teams in the application
during the integration and used Bugzilla for the bug tracking.
• Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
HTML, CSS, Maven, Oracle, Hibernate, MVC, XML, Swing, JAXM, ANT, JSF, JMS, EJB, AWS, Groovy,
Drools, Kafka, WSDL, DB2, JUnit, Apache, Tomcat, CVS, Log4J, RAD , PHP, Microservices, Eclipse
(Indigo), Web Sphere Application
Synopsys Private Ltd, India March 2013 – Jan 2016
• Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS based on the
• Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, ExtJS, Bootstrap, jQuery and JSP for interactive cross browser
functionality and complex user interface.
• Designed Web Application User Interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analysts,
interpretations of requirement and use cases.
• Used AngularJS Factories and Services to make Ajax calls or Restful Calls to get data in JSON
• Effectively implemented AJAX in developing dynamic web pages.
• Implemented MVVM architecture using React Redux framework.
• Evaluated open source software and normalize it into distributable packages with Groovy.
• Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
• Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery Framework.
• Involved in developing and implementation of the web application using Ruby on Rails.
• Brief experience on implementing the Angular.
• Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using
DOM and DOM Functions.
on the client side within the forms.
• Implemented Apache Camel routes using Camel-Spring XML and Camel-Spring processor beans.
• Implemented Webservices (SOAP) for transmission of largeblocks of JSON data over HTTP.
• Developed Action controller, Action Forms, Tiles Structure, Validation Structure (for data validation),
• Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Webservices using AJAX, JSON.
• Maintained the application modules in version control using GIT.
Environment: HTML 4/5, XHTML, Struts Framework, CSS, ExtJS, Bootstrap, Linux, DOM, XUL,
AngularJS, JSON, JSTL, STS, DB2, Clear Case, MS Office, ANT
Education: Bachelor's degree from Loyola University, India.