Graduate Student at University of Florida
Seeking a Full-Time position in the field of RF/Wireless/Embedded Systems or Software Engineering (Java/Android) where I can apply my skills and knowledge to contribute towards organization’s success.
Gainesville, FL 32608
Firmware Development Intern BlackBerry City of Sunrise, FL
August 2015 to December 2015
1. Carried out radio sanity tests for RATs like GSM, CDMA and LTE on latest test builds for BlackBerry 10 devices.
2. Developed internal testing Android app and wrote shell scripts to automate some tests for Blackberry PRIV.
3. Performed Calibration/Bench validation of RF attenuation paths using Agilent Power Meters and Signal Generators.
4. Conducted Board Level Testing €“ Radio Calibration/verification of GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, LTE on QC modem chipset MSM8992.
I got to learn a lot of new stuff. I got to know how to use QXDM, QPST, Android Studio etc.
Android Studio, QXDM, QPST, GIT, RF
Intern National Thermal Power Corporation
June 2013 to July 2013
The internship involved the overview of thermal power plant.
• The basic coal to electricity process along with coal handling plant and water treatment plant were studied.
• The Electrical Maintenance Department along with Control and Instrumentation Lab were observed.
Master of Science Electrical and Computer Engineering UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA
2014 to 2016
Bachelor of Technology Instrumentation and Control Engineering NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JALANDHAR
2010 to 2014
Piezo Based Self Sustainable Traffic Light System http://www.ijser.org/ResearchPaperPublishing_July2013_Page4.aspx
July 1, 2013
This papers describes a traffic light system that is based on piezoelectric power and its switching is automatically controlled depending upon the amount of traffic passing.
• Operating Systems : Windows XP, 7, 8; Linux/Unix Based Systems
• Programming Languages : C, C++, Java, Python, HTML, Android
• Software Packages/Tools : MATLAB, Multisim, LabVIEW, Simple Scalar, Agilent Advance Design System(ADS), NS-3, Eclipse, Android Studio
• Radio SW Calibration/Verification/Integration Tools: Qualcomm QXDM, QPST; Agilent Power Meters and Signal Generators; JIRA; Perforce; Github, Gerrit, OpenGrok, Logcat; Hyperion, Styx
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org