Contentious Product Improvement, AutoCAD, Manufacturing Processes, Microsoft Office, NX, Solid Works, Matlab, C++, Management, Communication, FMEA, Math Modeling
Katalyst Surgical Process Engineer February 2015-October 2015
• Collaborate with Design Engineers to alter new product and help setup a production line
• Modify existing product to reduce cost, increase output, and improve overall production
• Improved a process from 10% pass rate to 65% passing within 6 weeks o Identified a different raw material allowing for passing rate to increase from 30% to 90%
• Reduced production time by 40%
• Manage production process of 4 products
Arch Conveying (Closed) Student Intern Summer 2012, Summer 2013
• Custom design, engineering, and fabrication for material handling equipment and structural steel
• Operated AutoCAD to design and develop real world components
• Managed time to take on multiple projects o Created budgets
• Communicated directly with the clients about designs and cost estimates
• Took field measurements of plant/site
• Conveyed instructions to shop on unique designs or costumer changes
Kelly Educational Staffing Substitute Teacher November 2015-Current
• Part-time employment teaching as a substitute teacher at local school districts.
Panera Bread Bread Associate Spring 2008–Summer 2010
• Responsibilities included customer satisfaction, cashier training, dining room maintenance, food prep, sandwich/soup line, dishwashing
• Wide range of experience allowed flexibility in performing any position when demand required
Locking system for Rectangular Connectors
• Sponsored by Positronic to develop a secure locking mechanism for D-Sub connectors that assisted with the mating and de-mating processes.
• Acquired skills during project; FMEA, math modeling, and report preparation. Energy Conversion Project
• Designed a device that stored energy from a weight being dropped in order to move an object.
• Designated as group leader over construction.
Missouri University of Science and Technology May 2014
Bachelor of Science: Mechanical Engineering Final Year GPA: 3.4
Passed FE Exam Overall GPA: 2.9
Wildlife Center of Missouri in St. Louis, MO January 2006-July 2010
The Job Seeker’s filters are:
Industry – Aerospace, Automotive, Construction, Manufacturing/Food, Manufacturing/Metal, Manufacturing/Motor vehicles, Manufacturing/Packaged Goods, Packaging Job Functions – Engineer/Mechanical, Engineering US Locations – Missouri-St. Louis Country – None Salary Requirements – 25K to 49K, 50K to 74K
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org