Matthew Earl Sullivan Jr
Hanwha Azdel (Supervisor) 2013 (Dec) – Present
• Currently supervising 30 employees as they manufacture fiberglass based, thermocouple sheets and Thermoplastic Composite materials.
Wolverine Advanced Materials (Supervisor) 2011 (Feb) – 2013 (Nov)
• Supervision 20 – 25 Employees in the production of coils for use as brake shims in automobiles; Union environment which strong emphasis on visual factories, OEE boards, and 5s standards.
Staffmark Inc.(Supervisor) 2010 (May) – 2010 (Dec.)
• Coaching, counseling, staffing, orientation, and daily tracking of 100 or more employees in an on-site environment
• Responsible for leading production on all filling and assembly lines to achieve quality, quantity, and efficiency.
• Coordinates resource requirements plan with other Supervisors to ensure production plan can be achieved.
• Completes efficiency reports at the end of shift, detailing units completed on lines and reported any issues that may affect oncoming shift.
• Tracking of attendance, vacation requests, of all 150 – 200 employees on any given day, Also responsible for disciplinary action and performance for permanent and temporary staff.
ITT Geospatial Systems – NVI(Production Supervisor) 2005 (Aug) – 2010 (May)
• Supervisor – 3rd Shift Assembly over 100 Production employees
• Daily – Attendance (Check call in line), WIP (Inventory check with previous supervisor)
• Pass down – Any and all operating issues that have taken place during the previous shift. Expectations for the on-coming shift
• Payroll sheets filled out on a weekly basis.
• Specification Updates for all employees
• Monthly reports to the operating manager.
• Area Safety Audit filled out monthly
• Updating employee training records
• Kaizen event coordinator for ITT Geospatial Systems-NVI
• Value Based Six Sigma (VBSS) Green Belt Certification, July 2008
• 1 Export Control for U.S. Employees Certification
Qualifications and Education
• Bachelor of Arts – Political Science, Radford University, 1997
• Masters of Human Services w/Leadership Specialization, Liberty University, Graduated, spring of 2011
To contact this candidate email email@example.com