This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx01
jacob enoch – Resume Updated4/19/2013 SourceMonster Highest EducationAssociates Target Job Title Desired Status Desired Job Type Desired Salary- Relocation- AuthorizationUS
matt wyatt Last updated: 04/19/13
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
Rock Island, IL 61201
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: Electrical Technician Resume Value: y3wrb3wkrvtbs44f
To obtain a position in the electrical or instrumentation field so that I can grow and develop experience in my areas of study.
Engineering Technology Associates in Applied Science with a focus in Electrical and Process Controls
Black Hawk College, Moline Illinois
SKILL & ABILITES
Electrical / Process Controls / Programming
• Familiar with 4-20ma input or output with 3-15psi
• Closed and Open loop controls
• Process Controls I/O
• Sensors / Transmitters
• PLC programming
• C++ and Visual Basic
• Hydraulic Systems
Leadership / Project Management
• Coordinator in the receiving department.
• Managed small projects for previous employers.
• I have provided senior management with reports on job findings.
Problem Solving / Office skills
• Can problem solve and provide on the spot trouble shooting.
• Daily note taking to assist with future problem solving.
• Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access.
June 2005 to June 2011
• Responsible for coordinating staff in receiving department to meet deadlines set by management.
• Dealt with safety issues and trained staff to comply with OSHA standards.
• Verified the quality and quantity of all incoming freight.
• Received merchandise into computer system and followed inventorying procedures.
September 2003 to June 2005
• Responsible for coordinating staff in warehouse to meet delivery deadlines.
• Setup delivery times with customers and delivery schedule.
• Checked quality of incoming and outgoing merchandise.
• Assisted on customer service calls.
Sheree Mazola Supervisor at Barjan LLC (309)-269-5207
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Student (Undergraduate/Graduate)
Work Status: US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Target Company: Company Size:
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-IL-Bloomington/Peoria