This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx001
Maxie Kue Last updated: 04/29/20
Job Title: no specified
Company: National Engineering Resources, Inc.
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
Saint Paul, MN 55103
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: Maxie Kue – Quality Inspector Resume Value: fri2h9rxd743mweg
Maxie M. Kue
222 Thomas Ave. Saint Paul, MN 55103 Cell: (651)434-0168 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: Seeking an employment as Quality Inspector in Electronic Assembly/Medical Assembly, in which I could utilize my experience to the highest level.
Professional work Experiences:
Key Tronics, Oak Dale, MN Feb 2017 to Present 2020
• Quality Inspector, Inspect PCBs, first article From AOI, SMT, thru holes, hand solder, hand assembly, cable assemblies and circuit card assemblies.
• Operate with small hand tools, caliper, Micro scope, Magnify glass, etc.
• Inspect per IPC and J-Standard policy Procedure, follow engineering
blue prints and work instructions, inspect parts and materials for compliance to specified requirements.
Aerotek Inc. Intricon Corp, Ardenhills, MN. May 2013 -Jan 2017
• Hand soldering on medical device and medical parts under micro scope
• Auto Testing Bubble Sensor and electronic component devices for medical products
• Inspected units and made sure units were free from defects under micro scope
• Operated with small hand tools, microscope, and auto testing machine program set up.
• Documentation productions into data files, labeling and packaging
Self Employed, Interpreter, Minneapolis, MN. September 2011 – present
• Interpret for the Hmong community around the twin city in MN
• Interpreted at Hospitals, Medical Clinics, and Dental Clinics
• Certified to Interpret for the Hmong community
Answer personnel / Colder Products St. Paul, MN. September 2008 – August 2011
• Assembled of couplings and fittings for plastic tubing medical products
• Operated with small hand tools and microscope
• Inspected units and made sure units were free from defects
Industrial Insite. Andover, MN. September 2014 – January 2015
IPC-A-610 Certified IPC Specialist, Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
J-STD-001 Certified IPC Specialist, Requirements for Soldered Electrical & Electronic Assemblies
160 Contact Hours & 16 Continuing Education Units Hand Soldering and IPC Certificates
80 Hours of Solder Proficiency Training based on IPC Specifications
Wayne state university, Detroit, MI, 2 years College Sept 1984-June 1986
East Detroit High School, East Detroit, MI. September 1980 – June 1984. High School Graduated
Skills: Computer Knowledge, Micro soft, Excel, 10 keys, CD and VHS cover graphic custom design, Customer service in person/by phone
Personnel: Hardworking, dependable, responsible and reliable, common sense and detail oriented, willing to learn new skills and new tasks, Work well with others and quick learner.
Deborah Ritter. Industrial Insite. Soldering Instructor. Cell: (612) 223-1816
Tieng Vang. Soldering Instructor. Cell: (612) 598- 4832
Chue Vue. Cell: (651) 210-1777
Experience BACK TO TOP
Job Title Company Experience
Quality Inspector Manufacturing – Present
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Work Status: US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Active Security Clearance: None
US Military Service:
Citizenship: US citizen
Target Job: Target Job Title: Quality Inspector
Target Company: Company Size:
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-MN-St. Paul
Languages: Languages Proficiency Level