2222 Settlers Way Blvd #1432, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | M: (713) 242-1356 | email@example.com,
Experienced & Client focused Control System Engineer with in-depth knowledge of implementing & troubleshooting DCS systems in various sectors. Result oriented problem solver with strengths in organization, communication & collaboration. Smoothly facilitates different aspects of project cycle among various departments & vendors.
• Emerson DeltaV System
• Honeywell TDC 2000/3000 system
• Honeywell EPKS, PLC systems
• DCS Architecture & functionality
• Project Management
• Progress Tracking
• PLC programming
• SCADA & third party communication
• MMI packages
• Performance award for Chevron Phillips (TX, USA) Honeywell TDC to DeltaV System Migration.
• Performance award for B.P. Chemicals (Malaysia) Honeywell TDC to DeltaV System Migration.
• Performance award for Honeywell C300 system installation at RCF (India)
• Supervised project production efforts to ensure projects were completed to company standards, on time and within budget constraints.
Sr. Engineer 06/2014 to Current
Emerson Process Management (on Project Assignment) Houston, TX
• FEED activity at site for DCS systems to be migrated.
• Design review meetings with customer to understand specific customer requirements.
• Technical discussions with client on different aspects.
• Co-ordination with back office for timely project implementation with quality deliverables
• Lead FAT, SAT activities
• Installation & commissioning support at sites
Sr. Engineer 10/2010 to 05/2014
Emerson Export Engineering Center Pune, India
• Leading Honeywell to DeltaV system migration projects for customers like Chevron Phillips (Plant 6, Plant 7, Plant 8 – USA), B.P.Chemicals (Malaysia), Valero Refinery (UK) etc.
• Project planning, scheduling & resource management.
• Honeywell system backup activities at sites.
• Reverse engineering of Honeywell data for functional migration in Emerson’s DeltaV system.
• Complex loop configuration & testing.
• Developed simple as well as complex HMI graphics.
• Training new resources & improving their productivity without impacting project schedule & budget.
• Meet project commitments with proactive approach.
• Configured DeltaV Blend application for Valero refinery. ( Using DeltaV Smart Blend Application )
Service Engineer 07/2007 to 09/2010
Honeywell Automation India Ltd. Mumbai, India
• Honeywell C300 system installation & commissioning at RCF.
• Working as “SSS” (Site Support Specialist) for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL).
• 24*7 Technical support for Honeywell DCS system across the refinery.
• Online database & graphics modification as per customer requirement.
• Support online DCS System upgrade projects within refinery.
• Optimization to increase system performance.
• Turnaround planning & scheduling.
• Material management & spares management.
• Involved in Turnaround activities for Tata Power & Bharat Petroleum refinery.
Education & Training
Bachelor of Engineering – Instrumentation 2003-2007
University Of Mumbai Mumbai, India
• Basic DeltaV Implementation
• Basic foundation fieldbus
• EPKS server R300
• Controller C300
• HPM Implementation
• GUS / LCN implementation
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org