Dorchester, MA 02125
Technical Support Specialist Shawmut Design and Construction Boston, MA
June 2015 to Present
• Resolved IT service calls incidents and requests at the first point of contact.
• Worked as a member of a team that provides focused customer service.
• Responded to requests for technical assistance in person, via the phone, and electronically.
• Maintained up to date documentations of technical procedures, and ensured compliance of these standards.
• Tracked problems and requests using ITIL Best Practices, ensuring IT Services aligned with the business needs.
• Improved systems efficiency through setup and ongoing maintenance.
Technical Support Level II Software Secure Newton, MA
May 2012 to November 2014
• Provided client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
• Configuration of propriety software/ hardware solution.
• Provided training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to our products.
• Identify and correct or advise, on functional issues relating to our product solutions.
Software Engineer EMC Hopkinton, MA
September 2013 to January 2014
• Working with hardware, firmware, and Operating System level software.
• Involved in fault injection testing new products based on hardware platforms developed by the Global Hardware Engineering organization.
• Setting up systems to be tested, generating or analyzing software scripts that collect data from the system under test before and after the fault injection test.
• Hardware Logic (Clock Logic, Processors, Memory, Logic Gates etc.)
Bachelor of Science Computer Engineering Wentworth Institute of Technology
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Macintosh, Linux, Mac, XP Windows Mode
Software: AutoCAD, PSpice, Agilent VEE, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Active Directory, VPN
Hardware: Oscilloscope (HP54600B), Digital Multimeter (HP34401A), Cisco IP Phones,
Devices: MC68HC11 Motorola Micronotroller, BJTs, OP-Amps (741) TTL, CMOS, Raspberry Pie, Arduino