Michael J. Sacco Jr.
7267 Clearwater Dr.
Centerville, MN 55038
Home (651) 762-2624
Cell (612) 875-6722
Seeking an Outgoing job where I can utilize, expand, and explore my technical, electrical and mechanical abilities.
• Calibrating and Troubleshooting electrical circuits.
• Reading and interpreting schematics.
• Excellent mechanical aptitude.
• Excellent soldering capabilities, fine soldering under microscope.
• Surface mount and thru hole soldering.
• Rohs lead free soldering.
• Using electrical testing and calibration equipment.
• Running Various machines.
• Knowledge of ISO standards, Rohs compliance.
• Microsoft office; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, calibration programs, laser etching machine program.
• Experience working individually with little supervision and completing assigned work orders on time.
• Collaborating with engineers, technicians and assembers on various team and individual projects.
• Setting and achieving goals.
• Effective Communication.
• Training in individuals on new tasks or assignments.
• Lean flow training, emotional intelligence training.
White Bear Floral Shop/Nursery White Bear Lake, MN Apr 13 – Aug2015 (Seasonal)
• Pruning/ deadheading
• Christmas Tree Sales
Self Employed Centerville, MN Apr 09 – Present
• Snow Removal
Lion Precision Shoreview, MN Sept 04 – Feb 09
A Company specializing in high tech precision capacitive non-contact measurement
• Electronic Test/Calibration Technician
• Manufacturing Electro Mechanical Assemblies.
• Calibration, testing and final inspection of products to be shipped.
• Perform oven bake out testing.
• Prepare Vacuum chamber for engineering to perform off-gas testing.
• Inspecting and troubleshooting of incoming repairs and returns.
• Manufacturing / Testing Capacitive Probe Assemblies.
• Learned Capacitive probe assembly process from working with out of house subcontractor by learning to
manufacture various models and brought assembly knowledge in house.
• Set up internal in-house probe manufacturing process from beginning stage to final product.
• Building testing and troubleshooting prototype/custom products for engineering.
• Training individuals on new calibrations, assemblies, and products.
• Received ” Lion Pride Award” for demonstrating extraordinary commitment to Lion Precisions values and
exceptional willingness to learn and take on new tasks.
Anderson Iris Gardens Forest Lake, MN Oct 00 – Mar 03
• Seasonal Landscaping
• Hay bailing, covering and preparing beds for winter, uncovering in spring.
• Planting and digging up flower bulbs.
Background and Education
NEI/Dunwoody Institue Columbia Heights/Minneapolis, MN Jul 02 – Mar 04
Graduated Associates Degree in Electronics Technology
• Perform electrical testing and calibration to circuits.
• Read and interpret schematics
• Design, construct and calibrate circuits.
• Analyze Data
Forest Lake High School
Graduated Diploma 2002
Hobbies and Interest
Gardening, Raising chickens for fresh eggs, fixing cars and broken things, Mountain biking, Unicycling, Jeeps
Wildlife, renewable energy.
• Converted my 2000 Volkswagen Jetta Turbo Diesel and Several other cars to run off waste vegetable
cooking oil from deep fryers in resturants.
• Turned my 1988 Jeep Wrangler into off-road trail truck with performance American Motors 401cid V8
engine, custom manual transmission, lift kit, axles, larger custom cut tires.
• Constructed BMX bicycle trails that were featured in “Dig” magazine.
• Don Martin President Lion Precision 651-484-6544
• Brooks Moening MFG Manager Lion Precision 651-484-6544
• Ray Herbst Engineer Lion Precision 651-484-6544
• Dave Kapaun Owner/Mechanic Old Volks Home 612-281-4082
• Mark Gilbertson Gilbertson MFG (probe subcontracter) 952-926-0290
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org