Mrudula M. Lele
2534 Yorktown Street Apt 117 Houston, Texas 77056; Cell: 937-768-9761; email@example.com
Motivated Engineer seeking a Full Time Position to utilize my I&C engineering and project execution skills. Strong Experience on Yokogawa DCS and SIS systems & Emerson Delta V.
Excellent communicator, detail oriented and team player. FAT & On-site client support experience.
Education & Certifications:
Engineer in Training (EIT) Certification, TBPE April 2014
Master of Science, Industrial & Systems Engineering
Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio GPA: 3.52 June 2012
Six Sigma Certification, Wright State University
Bachelor of Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering
University of Pune, India GPA: 3.60 June 2008
Bechtel OG&C, Houston Engineer II Apr’13 – Current
Instrumentation & Control Systems Engineer (Sabine Pass & Corpus Christi LNG Projects):
Yokogawa DCS and SIS programming and configuration.
FAT Experience on both DCS and SIS systems for both hardware and software testing.
Experience with creating and closing out FAT punch lists.
Experience with Material requisition for Process Instrumentation.
DCS to 3rd party package PLC interface control.
Siemens & Allen Bradley PLC Remote I/O testing and programming.
Generation of Interlock Narratives and Cause & Effect diagrams.
Experienced with creating Logic diagrams for programming logic and troubleshooting.
DCS graphics and HMI development experience.
Experience with Wireless Transmitters.
Emerson Process Management, Royersford, Pennsylvania Engineer II Jun’12 – Apr’13
Syncade MES Group (Batch Control Projects for BMS, Genetech Pharmaceuticals):
On-Site Troubleshooting experience for MES modules on Client site.
Recipe Authoring for Batch Processes using Syncade.
Created Crystal Reports for BMS used for monitoring the SIP and CIP Batches using SQL.
Developed behaviours (User Interfaces) for Syncade and event scripts using VBScript and XML for various Syncade modules like Material Management, Equipment Tracking, Weigh and Dispense.
Emerson Process Management, Pune, India Control Systems Engineer Sep’08 – June’10
DeltaV & Process Control Solutions Team (PCST):
Read P&ID diagrams, maintained SPI Index using InTools and Generated alarm lists & index reports.
Familiar with control loops and instruments for pressure, level, flow measurement and control.
Developed DeltaV graphics for displaying the control system front end for Shell and other ONGCs
Worked on Enhancement of DeltaV (Distributed Control System of Emerson) tools like ‘PPT to iFix convertor’ and ‘Load Estimator’ for a new release of DeltaV.
Provide post-implementation, enhancement and maintenance support to client for Delta V Tools.
Syncade MES Batch Process Control Group:
Developed Stored Procedures and T-sql Statements for maintaining the Syncade database
Generated Style Sheets for extracting Batch Reports using XSLT and XML.
Trainings & Achievements:
• Yokogawa DCS & SIS programming and configuration
• Emerson Delta V DCS programming and configuration
• Won Best Display and Presentation for ICSS Mobile HMI at Bechtel Technical Fair.
• Recipe Authoring for Batch Processes
• Process Instrumentation & Instrument Selection
• Fire & Gas Instrumentation
• Excellent analytical & innovative thinking and strong instrumentation/ control systems fundamentals.
• Working towards completing P.E. License and Safety Certification in 2016.
• Excellent communication, documentation and people skills
• Team Player and enjoy working in team environments with clients and team members.
Technical Skill Sets:
• Software : Smart Plant InTools (SPI), Microsoft Office, Basic AutoCAD.
• Languages : C, C++, XSLT, VBA, VB Script
• Technology : XML, VB.NET
• RDBMS : SQL Server 2000, 2005