13520 Rhode Island Avenue, Savage, MN 55378 | 651-242-7567 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Technical minded individual looking to pursue a career path in fluid power where I can further improve the quality of your products, hone my skills in troubleshooting, and refine engineered products to meet and exceed the company’s standards.
ASSOCIATE IN APPLIED SCIENCE | MAY, 2010 | ALEXANDRIA TECHNICAL COLLEGE
• Major: Fluid Power Technology
MACHINE SET-UP (SPECIALTY TOOLS) | VIKING DRILL AND TOOL | DECEMBER 2011 – PRESENT
• Set up, operate, calibrate, troubleshoot, maintain and assess quality of taps and other specialty tools on CNC machinery.
• Read and interpret blue prints and engineering documentation.
• Measure and document quality records for product.
• Set controls and regulated speed, feed, coolant flow and angle of cut.
• Identify and troubleshoot machine malfunctions and partner with maintenance to resolve them.
MACHINE SET-UP (CLEARING) | VIKING DRILL AND TOOL | NOVEMBER 2010 – DECEMBER 2011
• Set-up and operated 6 of 11 grinding machines.
• Responsible for troubleshooting machines and partnering with maintenance to resolve issues.
• Completed quality checks every 20 minutes for an output approximately 20K parts per shift.
HAND PACKAGER | VIKING DRILL AND TOOL | SEPTEMBER 2010 – NOVEMBER 2010
• Package product to be shipped to distributors.
Skills & Abilities
• Drive quality control for CNC department to ensure all parts meet company standards and productivity goals.
• Commitment to the greater team by ensuring all team members are trained thoroughly and understand safety and quality methods and standards are met and maintained consistently.
• Drive to meet part goals set by company by working numerous overtime shifts.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY/DETAIL
• Outstanding eye for technical detail to ensure all parts meet quality standards.
• Excellent ability to read, follow and develop operating instructions and procedures.
• Remarkable ability to read blueprints and drawings; and the use inspection and measuring instruments.
• Basic knowledge of computers and MS Office Suite, SolidWorks, LogixPro, and FluidSim.
To contact this candidate email email@example.com