Full Stack Developer
Nehru K Contact:
Full Stack Java Developer Email:
• 7+ years of Strong IT experience in Developing, Testing, Implementing Enterprise applications using
JAVA/J2EE platform and web-based applications using Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
• Experienced in all phases of SDLC including requirements Analysis, Design, Development,
Debugging and Testing, Integration, Deployment.
HTML, DHTML, CSS, jQuery.
• Experience with features of Angular such as directives, dependency injection, modules and routing.
• Expertise in using Angular JS Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templates, Events and
• Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA and working with React Flux architecture.
• Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX,
React Native concepts.
JS(Hapi JS, Express JS, Handlebar JS) to achieve scalability in real-time web applications.
• Extensively worked with Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB
transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Struts, Spring, Swing,
Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, Web Services, Spring ,XML,XSD,XSL, JNDI,AJAX, Multi-Threading
• Expertise in Core Java Concepts like OOPs, Garbage Collector, Collections, Exception Handling,
Generics, Synchronization, Serialization and De-serialization.
• Good working experience with Java 8 features such as Lambda expressions, Default and Static
methods in Interfaces, Streams API, Optional Class and Parallel sort in Arrays.
• Experience with Spring Data JDBC, Spring Data MongoDB, Spring Data REST, ORM Integration
Module, Spring Security, & Spring Cloud.
• Worked on spring core Spring ORM, Spring DAO, Spring DI, Spring AOP for REST APIs and Spring
Boot for micro-services.
• Experience in developing applications as Microservices using Spring Boot based on Service Oriented
• Expertise in configuring the Spring Application Context with dependency injection and using Spring
Framework that can integrate Hibernate and Web Services.
• Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java
classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
• Expertise in Microservices developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services
based on SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
• Strong understanding of Microservice patterns – Hysteria, Aggregator, Proxy chaining.
• Solid experience in developing Graphic User Interface (GUI) to display report data using jQuery in
Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
• Strong experience in handling different Web Servers like Apache Tomcat and Application Servers like
WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss.
• Experience in using relational database such as SQL, Oracle, MySQL and MS Access.
• Experience with NoSQL DB's like Mongo DB, Cassandra, Dynamo DB, HBase.
• Experience with AWS Cloud – EC2, EBS, S3 bucket, Lambda function, ELK and Auto scaling.
• Experience in Cloud services using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
• Strong Knowledge on automated java based behavioral testing and integration testing of the
applications using Cucumber and Selenium respectively.
• Proven experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Packages
• Hands on experience in using Jenkins for continuous Integration and push the code to production.
• Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven and logging tools like Log4J.
• Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing and generating of test cases for web applications using
JUnit, Log4J, and Cactus
• Extensively worked in Test Driven Development (TDD) framework using JUnit.
• Experience in several agile frameworks like Scrum, XP, Using TDD and ATDD approach.
• Good understanding of OpenShift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters.
• Created Splunk dashboards and have strong Splunk UI experience and able to debug expensive
search queries Written/Developed Chef Cookbooks to automate the entire deployment process.
• Extensively worked with Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN (Subversion), GIT.
• Strong experience with various application development IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Net Beans.
• Excellent critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills require to effectively work in the
field of applications development and maintenance.
Java/J2EE Technologies Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, EJB, JPA
Programming Languages Java 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0, PL/SQL, Objective C, C# C, C++
Application/Web Servers WebSphere, Jenkins, JBoss, Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x
Frameworks Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 4.3, Hibernate 3.0/4.x, JSF 1.2/2.0, Log4J
IDEs Eclipse, IntelliJ 2017.1, XCode, NetBeans 8.0.2, Spring Tool Suite
CSS 4, Angular JS 1.0/1.5/2.0, REACTJS, NodeJS
Web Services JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP 1.2, WSDL, UDDI, REST 2.2,
JAXB, Apache Axis
Methodologies Agile, Scrum, TDD(Test-Driven-Development), OOAD, SDLC
Modelling Tools UML, Rational Rose
Testing Tools JUnit 4.12, JIRA 7.0, Cucumber, Selenium, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito
Database Servers Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2
11.1, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory
NoSQL Databases MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB
Build Tools ANT, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Platforms Windows, Mac, LINUX, UNIX
Version Control GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational ClearCase
Professional Work Experience:
Location – Irving, TX. August 2019 –
Role – Full Stack Developer
• Involved in Agile Methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD) for the software development
process to produce high quality application.
• utilized all java 8 predefined functional interfaces like Predicate, By Predicate, Function, By Function,
Consumer, By Consumer, Supplier, used primitive type predefined functions and java 8 Method
• Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 8 new features like
default, static methods and Concurrency API.
• Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System and User Acceptance Testing.
• Used Angular as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to
specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, Bootstrap.
• Wrote Angular Http calls to populate tables, tab menu and other components with JSON data in
• Worked with Angular 6 custom pipes to format data before displaying it to the user.
• Used Angular 6 built-in directives such as ng Model to perform two-way data binding between view
and component and passed data between parent/child components with Input, Output, Event Emitter,
and View Child.
• Enabled connections to Web API by implementing Angular service and Observable.
• Integrated Spring Security with JDBC to manage user registration and login.
• Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, the technique of mapping data
• Designed and integrated the full-scale Hibernate persistence solution with the application architecture.
• Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs as JDO and Hibernate.
• Developed HQL queries for CRUD and involved in the development of SQL, PL/SQL Packages,
• Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded
• Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
• Used Swagger Library to generate documentation for rest resources.
• Developed the application involved in multi-tier J2EE design utilizing Spring, Spring AOP, Spring
Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring ORM frameworks.
• Involved in the development of REST Web services using Apache Axis2 to extract client related data
• Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
• Involved developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency
Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
• Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements
• Engaged in the development of server-side RESTful API using Node.js
• Handled the security and Authorization using Spring boot Security and OAuth.
• Created and Configured Microservices architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with
Angular 6 application.
• Integrate static code analysis and used different security scanning tools SonarQube, fortify (SAST
Scans) and JFrog X-Ray for code quality in all the builds using Jenkins.
• Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS EC2, manage
documents in S3, providing IAM access to S3 buckets.
• Automate infrastructure in AWS utilizing amazon web services (AWS). Deploy puppet to completely
provision and manage AWS EC2 instances, volumes.
• Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
• Implemented Fortify scanning and Black Duck scan of source code at gated level (pre-checking).
• Closely worked and supported the creation of database schema objects (tables, stored procedures,
and triggers) using Oracle SQL.
• Conducted unit testing using the open source Karma and Jasmine tools and used Protractor for end
to end testing.
• Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
• Involved in issue tacking and agile project management using JIRA.
• Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process and continuous deployment (CD) jobs in Jenkins brew
master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
• Experience on implementation of version control software GIT repositories.
Client: Sprint Corporation January 2019 – August 2019
Location – Kansas City, KS
Role – Full Stack Developer
• Analyze requirements, designs and develops software applications in client/server environment and
/or web deployed applications.
• Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user
stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
• Utilized Java 8 features such as Stream API, Date Time API (JODA Date Time) for Bulk data
operation, input data validation on Collections which would increase the overall performance and
readability of the Application.
• Implemented Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and
Collections whenever necessary.
• Worked closely with business analysts, project managers and leaders to analyze requirements.
• With the concept of ReactJs Worked on usage metrics and also end to end events tracing for
• Used React JS for templating faster compilation and developing reusable components and to create
Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
• Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains
additional components called custom HTML tags.
• Created UI templates for the reusable User Interface components for the future use.
• Implementing JAX-RS services using Spring Boot and Developed the application.
• Used Apache Camel as the Integration Pattern to communicate between different enterprise
• Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate and JPA to achieve object to database table
• Developed Hibernate POJO Classes, Hibernate Configuration file and Hibernate Mapping files.
• Used Java 8 and Spring Boot Framework for developing the application. Implemented ORM-
mechanism using Hibernate and JPA.
• Used Spring Boot framework for handling presentation and business logic.
• Developed the REST based Micro-services using the Spring Boot.
• Provided REST endpoints to front-end and taking in parameters from the user and returning the
required values accordingly.
• Designed the application using Spring Boot and handled the authentication, authorization, and
access- control features by using Spring Security.
• Worked on Java 8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making anonymous inline function calls
by using Functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise.
• Used Spark-Streaming APIs to perform necessary transformations and actions on the fly for building
the common learner data model which gets the data from Kafka in near real time and Persists into
• Had very strong exposure using ansible automation in replacing the different components of OpenShift
like ECTD, MASTER, APP, INFRA, Gluster.
• Implemented AWS Code Pipeline and Created Cloud formation JSON templates in Terraform for
infrastructure as code.
• Deployed Docker contained spring boot micro services into AWS EC2 container service using AWS
admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
• Monitored error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
• Used GIT, Tortoise GIT version control tools for code management check-ins, checkouts and
synchronizing the code with repository.
• Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR Files.
• Used Selenium for automation and recording JUnit test cases and supported POS application.
• Analyzed and resolved production system problems tracked with Rational ClearQuest and JIRA.
• Familiar with MongoDB write concern to avoid loss of data during system failures and implemented
read preferences in MongoDB replica set and also wrote services to store and retrieve user data from
MongoDB for the application on devices.
• Use of tools such as Jenkins, Sonar to ensure the continuous integration in the project
Client-Infiniti Software solutions March 2016 – December
Location – Chennai, India
Role – Java/ J2EE Developer
• Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements
gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, and testing.
• Designed the Web application Using Spring MVC (Model View Controller) pattern to make it
extensible and flexible.
• Used Multithreading concepts while creating DAO classes and also, in programming to improve
• Developed all the tiers of the J2EE application, implemented business logic using spring in the middle
tier, developed Beans and helper classes to communicate with the presentation tier which consists of
JSPs and Servlets.
• Designed and developed Controllers, Action Mappings, Interceptors, Forms and View pages for
management of policy claims using Struts2.x framework.
• Analyzed current Mainframe system and designed new GUI screens.
• Extensively used Java multi-threading to implement batch Jobs with JDK1.8 features.
• Implemented core features of Angular framework such as dependency Injection, Databinding, Filters,
Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking Designing.
• Developed REST exception handling controller advice to respond to bad requests and server-side
• Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML to integrate other
• Developing the Microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Batch that create, update, delete and get
the assignment information from backend.
• Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization.
• Implemented Auto complete for text input fields by performing GET and POST requests using Ajax.
• Used display tag libraries for decoration and used display table for reports and grid designs.
• Configured Apache Tomcat Application server and deployed the web components.
• Interacted with API webservices to write application level code with the help of AJAX, JSON.
• Creation of WebLogic domains and setup Admin & Managed servers for JAVA/J2EE applications on
Non- Production and Production environments.
• Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deploy Docker containers.
• I have designed and developed pipelines through Azure data factory and debugged the process for
errors and Developed JSON Scripts for deploying the Pipeline in Azure Data Factory (ADF) that
process the data using the Sql Activity.
• Used JSON objects to store them in database offline mode.
• Used Maven as a build tool and deployed the application using Kafka.
• Used Log4j to capture the logs that include various levels of information like error, info, debug into
the log files.
Client- Web Synergies November 2014 –
Role – Java/ J2EE Developer
• Used Agile methodology and attended daily Scrum meetings, iteration plan and product review
• Requirements gathering Analysis, Design, Business logic implementation and Unit testing,
Deployment and Maintenance of the Application.
• Used core java concepts Collections, Exception handling, Multi-threading, IO to develop business
the client side within the forms.
• Developed action Servlets and JSPs for presentation in Struts MVC framework.
• Used HTTP methods (GET/ POST/ PUT/ DELETE) to manipulate the resource or collection of
• Developed and maintained complex software components / systems in compliance with department
standards including JSP, JSTL, EJB, JMS, JAX-WS, Java Mail.
• Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a
• Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System.
• Maintained user data using Action Form Bean in Struts and used Struts Action Object for forwarding
logic and developed range bars, check boxes for filtering records using jQuery.
• Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure and Developed Microservices using Spring
Boot that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
• Integrated with the existing Ant scripts to automate the code quality report generation process for
the existing legacy-based applications.
• Used Spring Core by implementing IOC (Dependency Injection) to inject dependencies in order to
achieve loose coupling
• Utilized Java Swing framework to develop client-side components.
• Configured the JNDI, Data Sources, JDBC to connect the application to the backend Oracle
• Created and configured management reports and dashboard using Splunk by identifying data
• Involved in Integration of all the modules and deploying them on the Application server and used
• Used SVN for version control for defect tracking.
• Used Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process.
Client – I-Exceed Technologies Private Limited March 2013 –
Location – Bangalore, India
Role – Java Developer
• Involved in complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) tasks – design, coding, testing and
• Eclipse as IDE for developing and debugging the application.
• Implemented various core java concepts like Multi-threading, Abstraction, Polymorphism, and
Inheritance and worked on Garbage Collection and Exceptional Handling.
• Created an XML configuration file generating beans of the java classes.
• Worked with technologies such as jQuery and Ajax to make the website more attractive and user
• Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to Oracle.
• Designed the front-end application using Rails, HTML, CSS and J Query.
• Used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
• Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
• Deployment of Web services, JSP, Servlets and server-side components in Web Logic Application
• Used PL/SQL for views, indexes and stored procedures in oracle database using TOAD and Query
• Used GIT repository for software configuration management and version control