Ram Chetan Lekkala
Over 7 years of experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) which includes Analysis, Design,
Development, Implementation and Testing of Web based, Enterprise business applications using the JAVA/J2EE
• Designed and Developed Various Angular 7 Components (ngModules), Services (observable/promises),
Directive and Pipes.Created responsive UI modules using Backbone.JS andEmber JS.
• Well experienced in developing applications Jquery, React JS, Handlebar JSfor view rendering and
implementing ReactJS with Redux and Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
• Expertise in using of Java Script build tools and taskrunners like Webpack for React and Angular2.0/4.0, Grunt,
Gulp for Angular 1.0, Browserify for packaging NodeJS modules for browsers.
JS, Express JS) to build event driven, non-blocking i/o model web applications.
• Worked with various frameworks in Spring such as SpringIOC, AOP and Spring Security.
• Used Spring AOP terminologies to handle transaction management and logging aspects.
• Used Spring Dependency Injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and
navigation part of application.
• Developed and deployed Micro Services based applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
• Implemented the associated business modules integration using SpringBoot.
• Developed projects with RESTful services (JAX-RS, Spring Boot), SOAP (JAX-WS, Apache CXF, WSDL,
Apache Axis2) and automated the documentation using Swagger and WADL.
• Developed self-contained, blackbox projects using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
• Extensive Knowledge of XML based standards and implementation of SOAP and REST web services using
JAX-RS, JAX-WS and Jersey.
• Solid Experience with Java based ORM frameworks such as Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data andSpring security.
• Performed Hibernate caching in both the First level and Second level cache which improves performance.
• Worked with NoSQL based ORM frameworks like Mongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
• Installed Kafka manager for consumer logs and for monitoring Kafka Metrics also this has been used for adding
topics, Partitions to build real-time analytics purpose.
• Developed data transformer for converting legacy data from Source tables to Avro format and fed into Kafka
using Camel to process the file for multiple routes to different host locations
• Experience in messaging queue services like JMS, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and Apache Kafka.
• Used java SE8 features like stream, lamdaexpressions, functional interface and type annotations and worked
with core java concepts like Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling.
• Have good knowledge on different databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g, Microsoft SQL
Server, NoSQL DB (Raven DB, Mongo DB and Cassandra, Couch DB, Redis, Dynamo DB) and good
experience in writing stored procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL in JDBC, ODBC and in WebLogic
• Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management, JWT token-based authentication and
involved OAuth 2.0 configuration for authentication, authorization.
• Worked on Microsoft AZUREservices like compute, mobile services, storage services and data management.
• Build the services utilizing the Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) as a platform as a service for RESTful services.
• Experience in deploying the microservices using Docker container and ability to setup continuous integration
and deployment pipeline using Jenkins withGitHub on AWS or any Cloud Service.
• Used Orchestration container Kubernetes for load balancing and to schedule the tasks across the computer
cluster and load balancers for backend API services.
• Experience in working with Automation tools like selenium and cucumber.
and involved in writing test cases and test plans using TestNG, Spock, Mockito and Junit.
• Worked with Netflix OSS Eureka servicein spring cloud for service registration and discovery and spring config
for centralized configuration and used ribbon for client-side load balancing.
• Worked with ZuulApi gateway for Authentication and Hystrix circuit breaker for fault tolerance.
• Worked with Log Monitoring tools like Splunk and ELK (Elastic Search, Kibana and Logstash).
• Experienced in building applications using Maven, Gradle and ANTtools.
• In depth and extensive knowledge of Splunk architecture and various components. Expert in Splunk
Development, Configuration and Administration and used Kibana to view and measure application events using
• Strong Exposure to various IDE and tools such as Eclipse, WID, My Eclipse and Rational Application
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Angular 2,5,6 and 7, Bootstrap, ReactJS, Typescript, Spring MVC
Web/App. Servers: Tomcat and IBM Web Sphere
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ and Visual Studio, STS
Tools: PL/SQL Developer, Junit, Notepad++, Putty, Eclipse, Maven, Gradle
Database: Oracle, Mongo DB and MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Frameworks: Spring, Springboot, Spring MVC, Structs, Hibernate and Spring Security.
Version Control: Git and BitBucket
Bachelor's in Computer Science from Vardhaman College of Engineering, India.
Master's in Computer Science from University of Central Missouri, USA.
Client: Turner Broadcasting Media Inc, Middletown, NJ Oct 2019 -July 2020
Role: Full Stack Developer
Milestone 0 is intended to generate reports with actionable ASPR requirements for cloud workloads. Reports also
details standard security tools that could automate enforcement of the requirement.
• Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, and Development, Testing production of
application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
• Involved in design discussions and understanding of business requirements and identify the relevant functional
and technical requirements.
• Responsible for creating efficient design and developing User Interaction screens using HTML, CSS3,
• Enhanced application performance by Angular 7 Component based development in view of future Angular
• Built components, UI services to consume rest services using component-based architecture provided by
• Used Redux architecture for creating data layers for unidirectional data flow.
• Developed powerful Single Page Application and dynamic responsive Web Application with Angular 7.
• Worked with mobile app developers to interface with native app features.
• Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites and for storing and
exchanging information between browsers and servers.
• Extensively involved in upgrading the existing system from Angular 6 to Angular 7.
• Developed an application using J2EE, Spring, MVC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP & REST), jQuery, JSTL,
Oracle, Maven technologies.
• Developed the automation environment for build, deployment and configuration of portlets onto the IBM
WebSphere portal server using ANT scripts (build) and XML Access scripts (deployment).
• Developed Spring Configuration files & used annotations to auto wire Java Components using Spring
• Coded presentation layer components using JSPs, Spring Controllers, Spring & JSTL Tags.
• Involved in Agile Story point methodologies and full software development lifecycle, that includes designing,
coding, testing, debugging and support.
• Knowledge of J2EE Design Patterns such as Creational, Structural and Behavioral design patterns Singleton,
Factory, Facade, Builder, Observer, DAO, Value/Data Transfer.
• Worked with NPM commands and using Package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of
page navigation and form validation.
• Used React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX and React Native
• Involved in preparing builds scripts, deployments, integration, and configuration management of the entire
• Strong knowledge in unit & integration testing with Mocha, should.js&Supertest.
• Performed updates to the SQL system as assigned by management.
• Created tables and worked on My SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures functions and packages for
complex Inserts and updates in the database and used Stored Procedures in the application.
• Maintained the code using version control system like Git.
• Worked with Jenkins in setting up the CI/CD pipeline and configuring scan tools like Black Duck, Nexus IQand
source clearto check vulnerabilities in the applications.
• Implemented AWS client API to interact with different services as Console configuration for AWSEC2.
• Involved in deploying the application in the AWS cloud environment using cloud template. Also participated in
configuring load balancing, LDAP.
• Experience in AmazonEC2 in setting up instances, worked closely with infrastructure teams to troubleshoot
complex issues and setting up security groups.
Environment: Java 8, Nodejs, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Angular6/7, AJAX, Java Script, React.JS, D3.JS, Docker,
Kubernetes, Git,AWS, Maven, Postman client, Swagger, Jenkins, HP ALM Quality Center, Agile, JIRA, Eclipse, SQL
Server management studio, Apache Tomcat, Apache Restful webservices, Putty, WinSCP, FTP.
Black Knight Financial Services, Houston, TX July 2018 –
Role: Java Full Stack Developer
Expedite Close easily integrates with loan origination systems, internal processes, title and escrow software solutions,
and document providers so any user involved in the real estate transaction can continue to conduct business the way
they do today. Expedite Close is easy to use, and there is minimal training, even for the consumer. With Expedite
Close, consumers can view their loan status, review their closing package in advance and e-sign important documents
through the easy to use, secure online portal.
• Involved in the analysis, design and development and testing Phase of Software Development Life Cycle
• Actively involved with product, QA and configuration teams and drive the grooming sessions to translate
customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents.
• Worked extensively to establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing
that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
• Implemented RESTMicroservices using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and
Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
• Involved in developing Controllers, Service, and DAO classes.
• Designed and Implementing JSON-based Rest web services.
• Delivers HTML5/CSS3/Angular JS7front-end code for a set of interactive and responsive web and mobile
• Delivering a login page where it uses JWT to prevents Cross-site request forgery (XSRF or CSRF) where it is a
method of attacking a Web site in which an intruder masquerades as a legitimate and trusted user.
• Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local,
networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
• Delivers a sophisticated form of XSS that blocks an intruder to obtain cookies and other authentication data
using simple client-side script.
• Used WebSphere application server for implementing the session tracking and complex business logic
• Implemented React.JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella and IE 7, 8, 9.
and Angular JS 7. Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Node JS.
• Implemented one-way/two-way databinding, filters, UI-routers and create custom directives in Angular JS 7.
• Work with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving performance of websites.
• Used the MS SQL database environment for writing SQL queries and stored procedures in SQL server
management studio developer for testing purpose.
• Implemented Multifactor Authentication and SSO using JAAS framework.
• Developed Stored procedure with IN and OUT parameters and wrote data access layer using Spring JDBC
• Worked on implementing a transform using XSLT to covert XML documents into other formats in mortgage
standards MISMO format from where it is converted into another XML based on company's own format and
which is further sent to an application for data transformation and processing.
• Deployed code to WebSphere Portal using XML access and migrated source code drops from development to
test to production.
• Implemented angular NGRX/store for handling the errors or data for API calls.
• Implemented material design for developing web pages.
• Achieved dependency injection by creating spring services and DAOs to wire objects of business class
• Implemented DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database
• Implemented the Marshalling and Unmarshalling to store Objects data in the form of xml in Database
• Worked extensively on MISMO
• Used REST client / POSTMAN to check the response of various API's and handled various exceptions.
• Wrote unit test cases using Mockito, Power Mockito for mock the Controllers, Services, DAO's to maintain
code quality and stability.
• Used Apache Active MQ message broker for provide reliable and asynchronous communication
• Managed and monitored Pods health during builds using Rancher 2.0.
• Used Jenkins forContinuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Angular, AJAX, Java Script, React.JS, JUnit, Docker, Kubernetes,
Mockito, SVN, Maven, Kibana, Postman client, Jenkins, HP ALM Quality Center, Agile, JIRA, Eclipse, SQL Server
management studio, Apache Tomcat, Apache Active MQ, Spring, Restful webservices, Spring JDBC, Putty, WinSCP.
Con Edison, New York Nov 2017 –
Role: Full Stack Developer
ConEd offers a variety of programs and resources for its customers and stakeholders, organized in such categories as,
"For Renters", "For Residential Owners", "For Small & Medium Businesses", "For Commercial & Industrial", "Business
Partners", "Investors", "Community Affairs", and "Municipalities".
• Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development and involved in analysis, design, coding,
and unit testing of business applications in a fast-paced environment.
• Designed and Implemented SPA (single page application) using Angular4 Module, Component, Template,
Metadata, Data Binding, Directives and Dependency Injection.
• Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based
architecture provided by Angular 4.
• Optimized the performance of application using Angular 4 Lazy Loading and ahead of time compilation.
• To allow fully encapsulate custom elements, created custom elements, HTML imports and Shadow Dom using
Angular 4 and implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user
• Programmed in Angular 4 to upload(post) files/images to the AWS S3 browser from the Front-end by installing
NPM package of AWS-SDK.
• Validating Properties for correct usage of Components using React JS.
• Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined
components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
• Worked with NPM commands and using Package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of
• Extensively worked on Spring REST for creating REST API's services with Spring Boot to modularize code and
used Spring Data to access data from MYSQL database and implemented Swagger for dynamic REST API
• Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was involved in
setting up the Spring bean profiling.
• Implemented RESTful Web Services using SpringBoot and performed CRUD operations on database, published
the REST services and parsed the data from project to client and handled the security, authorization and
authentication using Spring Security and OAuth.
• Maintained log delivery system by creating producer, consumer and broker architecture using Apache
• Used OAuth 2.0 protocol for authorization of server and generates an access token to access a protected
resource on a resource server.
• Unstructured data was handled using Cassandra DB and used Cassandra Connector for connection.
• Composed and executed Cassandra DB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases.
• Dockerized the applications using Docker. Deployed application into Docker container and Docker consoles for
managing the application life cycle on Kubernetes deployment manager.
• Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) for UI testing we have used Jasmine and Karma for Angular and
Mocha and Chai for ReactJS and for back end we used Junit and Mockito for unit testing and embedded
databases like HSQL and function testing we use Spring MVC mock.
• Implemented Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS Stack along with using Ribbon for client-side load balancing,
NetflixZuulApi Gateway with Eureka service registry for reverse proxy infrastructure and HystrixCircuitBreaker
for fault tolerance.
• Built real-time dashboard applications for visualization and analyticson Apache Web servers using Elastic
Search, Logstash and Kibana 4.0 (ELK), D3.JS, Grafana andGraphite.
• Used Apache Kafka in cluster as messaging system between the APIs and micro services and worked on
Splunksearch processing language (SPL) queries, reports, dashboard and logging using Log4J.
• Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Optimized
volumes and EC2 instances and created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using CloudWatch.
• Worked with the automation team to understand the Selenium scripts and review the code, run the tests and
review the results and provide inputs to the team.
• Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for CD/CI deployment process and used GIT for version management.
Environment: Angular 4, Java 1.8, TypeScript, React JS, Node JS, MySQL, Hibernate 4.0, Spring 4.2.0, RESTAPI,
Cassandra, REST services, OAuth 2.0, Swagger 2.0, Jasmine, Karma, Grunt, Apache Kafka 0.11.0.1, Junit 4, ELK,
Log4j, Selenium 3.0, GIT, Maven 3.3 and Jenkins.
Bamboo Rose, Atlanta, GA Feb 2017 – Nov 2017
Role: Java Full Stack Developer
Bamboo Rose is the only digital B2B marketplace powered by proven trade engines, so your community can
collaboratively discover, develop, and deliver ideas and products to diverse markets around the world.We help retailers
and suppliers simplify the product creation and delivery process to bring great products to market faster, more
efficiently, and at higher margins.
• Developed a Micro Service Oriented application with React JS in the front end.
• Worked with MERN stack for developing application.
• Handle escalated Support tickets till closure for MS Azure PaaS platform.
• Involved in development, design and implementation front end part of the widget-based application using
HTML5, CSS3-LESS, AJAX, Bootstrap 4.0.
• For client-side view rendering services, used React JS typically used various predefined Redux libraries.
• Configured React-Redux for state management and React-Router for programmatic navigation.
• Implemented Store-Redux for holding the whole state tree of application and Reducer-Redux for describing
• Used AxiosAJAX request to data from back-end based on user interface input and post updated data back to
• Web pack module bundler and Babel java script compiler are used accompanying React JS.
• Modules for the Front-end are integrated to Back-end using Hibernate framework.
• Worked with Cassandra Node Connector for database persistence to interact with CassandraNOSQL DB with
Spring Data to unify and ease the access to Cassandra persistence stores.
• Developed a dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for
Analytical Reporting using Node js.
• Used Express JS which is fast, assertive, essential and moderate web framework of Node.js that helps manage
a sever and routes.
• Worked with modules like Mongo DB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.jsto interact with
• Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB database management system and handled database
access using Node JS.
• Unstructured data was handled using Mongo DB and used Mongoose Connector for connecting to database.
• Splunk is implemented in the application for log errors, exceptions, business logic and log analytics.
• Gradle build tool is used to deploy the application on the web servers i.e. JBoss.
• Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on Rabbit MQ synchronously and
asynchronously and send JMS message to Apache Active MQ on the edge device.
• Installed, configured, and administered NoSQL database clusters in AWS Virtual Private Cloud Network for
available data on cloud.
• Behavioral and Integration testing is done using Cucumber and Selenium respectively.
Spring Batch, Quartz Scheduler, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Microservices, Restful services, Netflix OSS, Eclipse Java EE
IDE, Jenkins, SpringCloud-Netflix, Splunk, Mongo DB, MySQL, Docker, Apache tomcat, Jenkins, Netflix ZuulApi,
Ribbon, Eureka, Hystrix, JUnit, Mokito, Mocha, Chai, Selenium, Cucumber, Cassandra DB, Cassandra Node Connector,
Gradle, JBoss, JIRA, JWT, WADL, Web pack, Babel.
Faujnet Solutions Private Limited, Hyderabad, India Nov 2014 – Dec2016
Role: Java Developer
Faujnet is the leading career management firm for ex-military professionals. We run the largest career membership site
integrating the Global Industry and the military community. I am responsible for the design, development and
management of java-based applications and collaborate with web developers and software engineers to integrate java
into business applications, software and websites.
• Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, jquery, Bootstrap, AJAX for building up a Monolithic
• Created responsive UI modules using Backbone JS with hard coded dependencyof Underscore JS in
combination with Handlebar JS for templating.
• Used Backbone JS to utilize its minimal set of data-structuring (models and collections) and user interface
(views and URLs) primitives for building aMVC work flow design.
• Performed a lot of DOM manipulations using native JS and jqueryfor loading and manipulating dynamic content
• Performed Backbone JS unit testing using qunittest framework.
• Worked on using PostgreSQL database to store the application related data and performed data related
operation i.e. Indexing, Cursors, triggers.
• Implemented the ORM framework using Hibernate. HQL used to communicate with database to access data.
• Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring
Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Web flow using MVC.
• Used Spring Transactions in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle
• Implemented the Spring IOC for the core business application logic and used Hibernate as persistence
• Worked with Spring Batch to convert xml files to data base records using Quartz Scheduler.
• Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
• Worked on the Web Services classes and WSDL generation and exposed the service at server-side over the
• Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way
by using Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
• Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using JUnit with Easy Mock and created automated test scripts
for integration testing using Selenium.
• Deployed the application using Docker and AWSConsole services.
• Used Maven as a build tool and Jenkins for monitoring the build status of the project.
Environment: Backbone JS, Handlebar JS, Mocha, Chai, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring
Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Web flow, SpringTransactions, Spring Batch,
Selenium, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, AWS.
Intergraph, Hyderabad, India May 13-Oct2014
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Intergraph Corporation is an American software development and services company. It provides enterprise engineering
and geospatially powered software to businesses, governments, and organizations around the world. My role is to
contribute to the entire development life cycles, write well designed testable and efficient code. I should ensure that
designs are compliance to the specifications.
• Involved in requirements gathering and analyzing them in the discussion sessions.
• Co-ordinate with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements, Analyze and Design the
business requirements to document and implement.
for the new enhancements or new modules.
• Developed Java Servlets and objects using J2EE Standards.
• Worked on Strutsframework and production support issues of the existing applications.
• Developed the application using StrutsFramework that leverages the classical Model-View-Controller (MVC)
• Migrated the application form struts to spring by changing the libraries.
• Implemented various features of Spring such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Annotations and Spring
• Development of Action Forms, Action Servlets, Action and Validating Action Forms in Struts framework.
• Implemented Multithreading for handling multiple requests and for high performance.
• Created many Stored procedures and scheduled jobs to support our applications for to create reports for
• Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations of data from oracle
database by writing stored procedures.
• Developed model components using session beans and used local message driven beans (MDB) to interact to
session using EJB.
• Responsible in creating Servlets, which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components
and render, retrieved information.
• JMS is used for exchanging the information.
• Successfully wrote and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in SQL SERVER.
• Designed and developed MDB that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
• Used JDBC to access Oracle database for accessing customer information.
Environment: Spring 3.x, Java 6, HTML5, CSS3, Hibernate 3.0, Tomcat 7.0, My SQL Server, Eclipse, Apache CXF,
Microsoft Vision, Spring Security, Accenture estismator, jQuery and AWS, Kibana, Splunk.