101 Timber Lane Loop Phone: 361-813-1118
Rockport Tx, 78382 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramiro Pena III
Objective Hardworking, conscientious, and team-oriented individual who is
! looking to further career in the instrumentation field.
September 2001 – December 2004 Texas State Technical College
Education Waco, TX
Associate’s Degree in Electrical/Computerized Control Systems
• Rockwell Automation training, PLC (2015)
• NFPA 70E training (2014)
• FloBoss/Roc training (2012)
Work experience January 2012 – Present Conoco-Philips
Instrument and Electrical Consultant/Technician
• Field engineered wells, central facilities, and central-delivery points.
BOMs, IO and installation recommendations. Installed and function
tested new equipment.
• Retrofitted wells, central facilities, and central-delivery points when
upgrades and new equipment were needed.
• Oversaw I&E construction of central-delivery points; start up and
commission once completed.
• Supervise I&E construction of well facilities and central facilities;
function test and trouble shoot once completed. Flo Boss 107 and
Roc 800 operating systems.
February 2008 – December 2011 MMR
Grand Junction, CO
• Preventative maintenance supervisor in Williams E&P production
plants and compressor stations – Grand Junction, CO
• Start up and calibration on gas turbine power plants — Kingman, AZ
and Hobbs, NM.
December 2006 — February 2008 Shell Western E&P
• Installed safety systems on well heads
• Calibrated Hi/Lo pilots, pressure safety valves, and repaired actuators
• Responsible for wells and well facilities, compressors, dehydrators,
separators, and storage tanks
August 2006 — December 2006 Base Line
• Inspected pipe in Particle Testing, Ultra-Thickness, Magnetic Testing
and examined X-rayed welds
January 2005 — August 2006 A&A
• Worked rewiring houses from breakers and switches to complete
References David Schones , Conoco Phillips, Kennedy, Tx, 830-299-5947 or
Don Lostak, Conoco Philips, Kennedy, Tx, 505-320-6880
Donovan Boudreaux, MMR, Grand Junction, CO, 970-366-6559
Juan Ramirez, Shell Western E&P, Edinburg, TX, 956-821-2912 or
Mando Garza, A&A Electric, 425 Peach Street, Taft, TX 78390,