RANDON W. BEUC
5438 West 140 Street, Savage, MN 55378 (651) 270-8370 firstname.lastname@example.org
A fulfilling position in which I can showcase my strong technical background and emerging leadership
qualities while learning from established professionals to create a mutually-beneficial employment
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Expected graduation: May 2016
University of Saint Thomas – St. Paul, MN
Bachelor of Science in Automotive Engineering Technology, May 2011
Minor: Manufacturing Engineering Technology
Minnesota State University – Mankato, MN
Senior Design Project: 2011 Formula SAE Suspension Designer
• Design, build, and tune an open-wheel race car suspension system for use in an engineering
• SAE-sponsored competition at Michigan International Speedway completed in May 2011.
3D CAD modeling (Solidworks, Creo) Statistical Analysis (Minitab)
Matlab Finite Element Analysis (Ansys)
PDM/PLM (Windchill, EPDM, ERP software (SAP, Macola ES)
Documentum) Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Project, Outlook)
Project Engineer, Goodall Manufacturing, Eden Prairie, MN June 2013 – Present
• Engineering project owner for new and legacy mobile service equipment encompassing all steps
from initiation to closing. Manage timelines, budgets, and specifications and make
recommendations to ensure market success upon completion.
• Design and implement solutions ranging from simple changes to existing products to complete
design of new product lines. Provide input for complicated engineering problems involving low-
voltage, high-current circuits used in very harsh environments.
• Develop and establish standards in CAD practices, testing, engineering documentation, and
• Enterprise PDM system administrator. Build and implement an automated engineering document
workflow for releases and change management.
Designer, Phillips and Temro Industries, Eden Prairie, MN January 2013 – June 2013
• Utilize CAD knowledge in order to develop and implement new document control, change
management, and drafting standards.
• New product development for OEM heaters, mostly involving battery heaters for electric vehicles.
Layout Drafter, The Toro Company, Bloomington, MN June 2011 -January 2013
• Lead a team of on-site and remote drafters in a complete conversion of engineering documentation
from a major business acquisition.
• Follow company standards to create and maintain piece-parts, sub-assemblies, and final
assemblies using all applications in Pro/Engineer.