2311 Lakeview Drive Parlin, New Jersey 08859
(732) 406-7152 email@example.com
Top-performing, highly-motivated, & results-oriented production/distribution manager with 25 years of experience and a strong track record of demonstrable success in all aspects of production/distribution management, including order-fulfillment, inventory control, shipping & receiving, customer service, and purchasing. Honest, dependable, & dedicated self-starter with a history of developing and implementing new standard operating procedures that boost efficiency, cut costs, & improve on-time order fulfillment. Hands-on natural leader with proven team-building, coaching, and employee-development abilities, and adept at leading teams to consistently reach goals. Team player who leads by example with a tireless work ethic and exceptional attention to detail, and excels at cultivating a positive and safe work environment to maximize productivity. Innovative, outside-the-box strategic thinker adept at identifying, diagnosing, and quickly solving the most complex problems. Consummate professional driven to far exceed expectations.
TRANE, INC., Trenton, New Jersey 2007 – Present
Trane, Inc. is the second largest furnace and air-conditioner manufacture worldwide.
Supervise and organize production line for manufacturing of furnaces and air-conditioner units. Enforce quality-control procedures to ensure defect-free products. Lead, direct, motivate, & coach subordinates.
• Cross-trained employees to maintain normal production operations in case of absenteeism
• Have consistently met safety, production, quality, and ISO/QS requirements
CEI, LLC., Cranbury, New Jersey 1998 – 2007
CEI, LLC. is a second-party distribution center for various cosmetic industries.
Managed distribution of cosmetic products, including order fulfillment, shipping, receiving, & inventory control, effectively coordinating all distribution logistics. Planned, organized, and executed logistics-support activities such as distribution planning and maintenance planning. Developed understanding of customer needs and established plan to ensure distribution operations satisfied all customer expectations.
• Completely restructured order-fulfillment department, resulting in optimization of efficiency
• Continually reviewed and evaluated all departmental procedures to promote positive production
• Consistently maintained absolute order accuracy to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
PAID PRESCRIPTION, LLC., Fairlawn, New Jersey 1997 – 1998
Paid Prescription, LLC., a division of Merck, is a top manufacturer of drug prescription cards nationwide.
Oversaw and led all daily manufacturing operations. Scheduled work assignments and organized work as specified by the production schedule. Followed all established safety practices & policies and ensured all safety practices & policies were followed by subordinates. Managed and mentored/coached subordinates.
• Effectively modified/re-engineered machinery to handle the embossing of more drug cards
• Developed and implemented standard operating procedures (SOPs) for making more drug cards
• Built and led team of quality-control personnel to enforce and maintain production guidelines
REGGIE BEARD Resume Page 2
(732) 406-7152 firstname.lastname@example.org
LANCASTER GROUP, LLC., Edison, New Jersey 1992 – 1997
Lancaster Group, LLC. is a distribution and order-fulfillment operation, including shipping, receiving,& inventory control.
Directed and managed all daily production operations. Continually implemented new ideas and changes in the production process to improve production. Monitored the accuracy and quality of all departments.
• Managed & tracked budget to ensure materials/supplies purchases were in line w/ budget projections
• Consistently ensured timely delivery of products to maintain highest level of customer satisfaction
• Collaborated with human resources in the recruitment and hiring of employees
REVLON, INC., Edison, New Jersey 1990 – 1992
Revlon, Inc. is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of cosmetics worldwide.
Supervised daily manufacturing operations, ensuring all productivity, efficiency, customer-service, cost, quality, and safety objectives were met. Monitored inventory control to keep ample product on hand for all orders. Tracked all orders, ensuring timely shipping of all orders filled. Led and directed subordinates.
• Completely reorganized order-fulfillment operations, significantly increasing operations efficiency
• Developed and implemented safety guidelines to keep working environment safe for all employees
LION RIBBON, Secaucus, New Jersey 1985 – 1990
Lion Ribbon is the second largest manufacturer and distributor of ribbon nationwide.
Supervised and coordinated daily distribution activities. Trained, managed, and coached distribution staff. Collaborated with customer-service personnel to ensure due date of orders remained intact. Monitored and evaluated practices and recommended and implemented changes to improve services and efficiency.
• Completely restructured order fulfillment area, effectively maximizing flow operation
• Developed safety guidelines to protect employees from being cut while sharpening cutting blades
• Implemented safety tool for sharpening cutting blades, drastically reducing injuries from sharpening
Bachelor of Arts, Sociology – Cheyney State College
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as the AS/400 Inventory System
Played in the National Football League (NFL) for the Dallas Cowboys and the New England Patriots
Inducted into Cheyney State College Hall of Fame in 2000 (on football team four years)
Authored book titled High School Athletes College Eligibility Guide