Experience Supervisor, Equipment trained certified
To be a strong leader in the production or warehousing industry and be utilized as a key contributor in the success of a growing and successful organization.
Woodstock, VA 22664
Forklift Operator & Inventory Control Andros Food Products Mount Jackson, VA
August 2015 to Present
• Consolidate pallet locations.
• Unloading incoming delivery trucks from the plant.
• Load outbound trucks to customers.
• Maintain cleanliness.
• Randomly cycle count product locations.
• Maintain FIFO throughout warehouse.
• Use of WMS system.
• Use of product control system.
Production Lead Andros Foods North America Mount Jackson, VA
July 2014 to May 2015
• Oversee the production lines of approximately 25 crew members for quality & productivity of fruit pouch products
• Support the Shift Supervisor
• Assist in proper training of new crew members.
• Daily production count and maintenance logs
• Equipment checks
Production Supervisor Georges, Inc Edinburg, VA
April 2014 to July 2014
• Supervised approximately 40 employees on the production line for proper flow of chickens on hangers as well as proper packaging for shipping.
• Daily attendance logs & employee staff reviews for promotions and pay increases.
• Daily logs of production numbers, weights, and temperatures of products off the line.
• Interviewing & recruiting.
Supervisor Capstone Logistics, LLC Atlanta, GA
December 2004 to February 2014
• Supervised 30/50 associates depending on location and season on offsite warehouse locations throughout VA and parts of MD for shipping and receiving as a 3PL service for Companies such as Home Depot, Mattress Warehouse, Family Dollar Distribution, Walmart, Sysco, etc.
• Company start ups at new client facilities.
• Cover safety & production meetings with associates.
• Performed onsite training and performance reviews.
• Tracked and recording shipping counts for daily quotas.
• Assisting in the screening, interviewing & recruiting processing.
• Knowledgeable in WMS
• Leadership training certified.
• Equipment trained & certified.
Penn College of Technology
Watkins Mill High School
1993 to 1997