firstname.lastname@example.org – 612-481-3567
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Chelle’s Kitchen – Minneapolis, MN – 2014 to 2015
Self Employed – Minneapolis, MN – 2012 to 2014
2003 to 2004
Armament – United States Army, Fort Drum – Watertown, NY – 2006 to 2012
University of Memphis – Memphis, TN
• Troubleshot, maintained and repaired all armament, electrical, avionic/communication and electro-
systems on OH-58D/OH-58I aircraft.
• Operated various test and diagnostic equipment, related to the maintenance of aircraft
armament/electrical/avioiucs/commiuiication systems and aircraft survivability equipment to include but not
limited to; Pitot Static test set and AFCS tests sets.
• Removed and replaced components of security, navigation, transponder and flight control systems.
• Performed numerous hour based phases, completed over One hundred maintenance work orders, scheduled
non-scheduled maintenance, constant training and parts procurement.
• Utilized operating manuals, schematics, blue prints, diagrams and other data for use in troubleshooting.
• Maintained strict log details for parts and did weekly inventory.
• General handyman business.
• Worked with clients in person and on the phone to troubleshoot issues.
• Wrote small business plans and assisted with financial planning using Quick Books.
• Supervision of 10 soldiers everyday operations. Providing instructions, leadership, guidance, encouragement
and support. Overseeing dozens of soldiers aircraft maintenance, work orders and training. Generated monthly
and weekly progress reports.
• Handled Corrective action process
• Worked cooperatively with a wide range of personalities from diverse backgrounds.
• Developed skills and professionalism in dealing with the public.
• Negotiated to resolve soldiers/staff conflicts, to promote satisfaction and boost moral.