Full Stack Java Developer
Phone no: (469)713-6645
• Around 8 years of extensive exposure in all phases of Software Engineering (SDLC), Project management (Waterfall
Implementation, and Documentation.
• Expertise in designing and developing server-client and web-based applications in Java/J2EE technology using Object
• Proficient in Test Driven Development (TDD) for both front end and backend using Java (JUnit, Karma, Jasmine,
Easy Mock, and Mockito).
• Developed highly interactive web applications utilizing
integrating Restful APIs, external web services ensuring high performance on Mobile and Desktop.
• Experience in applying the latest software development approaches including MVC, event-driven applications using
• Extensive knowledge in developing single page applications (SPAs), using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node)
• Experienced in Angular, Backbone JS, Ember JS, Knockout JS, Ext JS for unique and customize front end app
development and to achieve MVC design flow.
• Implemented Java 8 features such as
reduce the code size and simplify the operations.
• Worked high end on collections and multithreading.
• Experienced in Middleware persistence/ORM frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using
Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
• Extensive working experience with various J2EE Frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, JSF.
• Proficient knowledge on spring framework modules like Spring Batch, Spring IoC, Spring DAO support, Spring
JDBC, Spring ORM, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring JTA, Spring AOP, Spring Core.
• Expertise in spring-based microservices, and enabled discovery using the Eureka server.
• Implemented several core design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Object (DAO), Adapter pattern, and Factory
producing and consuming
REST web services
WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS,
Apache Axis, Apache CXF, Apache Camel, JERSEY, Rule Engines (Drools, ILOG).
• Expertise in developing Microservices using Spring Boot and Node JS to build more physically separated modular
applications which will improve scalability, Availability, Agility of application.
• Experience in database modeling, design, and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in RDBMS like
Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
NO SQL database
(reports, schema design, map-reduce functions) using ODM frameworks like
Mongo's Connector, Cassandra Node
• Expert in deploying the code to application servers like WebSphere/Web Logic/Apache Tomcat/JBoss.
• Experience in debugging using implementation of
Apache Log4j for logging and performance testing using Apache
JMeter and JProfiler.
• Experience in working with open source tools Selenium (IDE, RC, and Web Driver).
• Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing, and generating of test cases for web applications using Junit, TestNG.
• Having experience in developing Splunk Dashboards and searches.
• Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like IntelliJ, Eclipse, and Net Beans.
• Expertise in messaging queues like JMS, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, Apache Kafka.
• Having Good experience in developing and migrating existing applications into cloud-based platforms like Amazon
Web Services (AWS), Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and Microsoft Azure.
• Created standards and patterns for deploying a spring boot data micro-service architecture to PCF.
• Knowledge in building services in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) i.e. GCE instances, Kubernetes, Shared VPC.
• Implemented a CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps (VSTS) in both cloud and on-premises with GIT, MS Build,
Docker, Maven along with Jenkins plugins.
• Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3 bucket, Lambda.
• Excellent logical and critical thinking abilities with a sharp expectation to learn and adapt, understand new strategies.
Languages C, Java 1.8, J2EE, Python 3.6.0, SQL, PL/SQL, Scala
Web Technologies SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlets API 3.0
Frameworks Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular 2/4/6, Spring Security 3.2, Spring MVC,
Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP, Servlets, Java Swing, Applets,
Application/Web servers Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, JBoss
Relational Databases Oracle 10g/11g/12c, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1, PostgreSQL
NoSQL Databases MongoDB, Cassandra
Cloud Environments Azure, AWS, GCP, PCF
Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ IDEA 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3,
Operating system Windows, Linux, Unix
Messaging JMS MQ, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ 8.0
Testing Tools JUNIT4.12, JMeter, Mockito, TestNG, Jasmine, Karma, Selenium
Methodologies Agile, Waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Build Tools Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins
Version and Source Control GIT, Bit Bucket, SVN
XML Technologies XML, XSLT, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN
Web Services SOAP, WSDL, JAX -WS, JAX -RPC, REST, SAX/DOM parsers, Jersey, XML, XSD
Enterprise Holdings Inc
Java Full Stack Developer
St. Louis, MO
July 2019 -Till
gathering, Design, Analysis, and Code development.
• Used Test Driven Development (TDD) in development by following Agile Methodologies.
• Developed the Product Builder
UI screens using
• Worked on JS framework that is Backbone JS, Node JS to augment browser applications with MVC.
• Utilized Java 1.8 feature Lambda expressions and applied Java Collections such as HashMap, List to store data.
• Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 1.8 new features like default and static
methods, and Concurrency API.
• Involved in developing Thread safe blocks for multithread access and distributed transaction management.
• Used Spring Rest Controllers and Spring Boot extensively to implement server-side business logic.
• Involved in fetching JSON data within Orchestration Layer with Spring Boot application and displaying it in the UI
• Created different REST APIs using Spring Boot with Spring MVC and Request mapping for CRUD.
• Used Spring IOC, AOP, Spring Boot to implement middle tier.
• Implemented Microservices based cloud architecture utilizing Spring Boot.
• Involved in the development of Microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Security.
• Developed rest based micro services using spring boot and implemented authorization using spring security.
and Apache Kafka message brokers.
• Worked on the JMS Queues to consume the message from the queue and write to Kafka topics.
• Implemented Microservices using Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform build upon Spring Boot services.
• Implemented Spring Security with Okta Security API to provide security for the application.
Spring to interact with the
Oracle 12 Database streams and lambda expressions to
• Designed and developed pages using JSPs, Spring MVC Framework and Hibernate to handle the workflow of the
application with Oracle as the backend.
• Developed Hibernate mapping files using different mapping strategies such as table per class hierarchy and also
used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with the database.
• Debugged and modified SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views and User-Defined Functions.
• Utilized Swagger framework for design, documentation, testing, and deployment of REST APIs.
• Used LOG4J for logging messages and errors and APACHE MAVEN as a software build tool.
application and implemented
Test-Driven Development (TDD)
methodology and generated the reports.
• Jira is used for Project Management and Git for version control tool for tracking changes in local branched and
• Ensured high-quality code by using the
Agile XP /
Pair Programming approach and by using
static code analysis and maintaining code standards and quality accordingly.
• Extensively used Postman for testing REST web services.
• Developed Splunk reports that provide a high-level overview of the Application Health.
• Containerized Spring Boot applications using Docker.
• Created EC2 instances and used the public domain to link with Jenkins for integration.
• Used AWS S3 to store data and to retrieve the stored date very quickly and used Elastic Search for searching the
• Used AWS SNS to send messages to multiple users and delivered in an algorithmic way using AWS SQS.
• Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
• Build pipeline using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment.
• Configured Jenkins pipeline using Groovy scripts.
Spring core, Microservices, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, JSON, Oracle 12c,
GIT/GIT Hub, API, Web Services, AWS.
Java Full Stack Developer
Aug 2018 – July 2019
• Involved in most phases of the Software Development Life Cycle with Agile and started with Scrum Sessions
• Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI technologies used were
Angular, CSS, Node JS,
• Designed and developed Microservices using the REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along
with Angular in creating the Application.
• Used the JBoss 6.x Application Server to deploy the applications.
• Developed UI components using Angular dependency Injection, Models, data binding, and controllers.
• Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project and Implement modules into Node JS to integrate
with designs and requirements.
Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management to interact with the database.
• Implemented Multithreading for improving performance of the batch processes.
• Implemented the application using Spring Boot and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control
features by using Spring Security.
• Implemented Restful Web Services to retrieve data from client-side using Micro Services architecture.
• Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Security, and deployed to AWS cloud.
entity/model, DAO/repository, Controller, Service, Business, and Persistence.
• Developed a server-side application to interact with the database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
• Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
• Involved in using
Spring Framework IOC for
Spring ORM framework for
mapping database using Hibernate.
• Used Spring Boot for building applications with Spring initializers and bootstrapping the build configuration and
develop custom solutions that act upon Jenkins information in authentic time.
• Involved in data modeling the tables in Cassandra.
• Good experience on MongoDB scaling across data centers and/or in-depth understanding of MongoDB strategies,
including replica sets.
• Implemented service layer on top of Mongo DB using core Java, Java API and Restful API.
• Developed Mongo DB Data Access Layer implementing Mongo Repository interface from Spring Data.
• Using Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and
Apache Kafka message brokers.
• Worked on AWS Elastic load balancing for deploying applications in high availability.
• Created EC2 instances and used the public domain to link with Jenkins for integration.
• Involved in all test cases using the framework
Junit and fixed any bugs or issues identified during the testing
• Developed and deployed restful web API's in AWS instances and OpenShift.
• Developed AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the
automated provisioning of the AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and Chef.
• Worked on the creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
• Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration server using Jenkins.
by Log4j to
experienced in Ant, Maven, and Gradle tools.
• Used JIRA to assign, track, report, and audit the issues in the application.
DB, IntelliJ IDEA, Junit 4.4, Mockito, Git, AWS, Docker, Spring Cloud, RESTful web services, Apache Tomcat, IntelliJ,
March 2016 – July 2018
requirements, design, development, integration, deployment, and testing.
• Modeled the design artifacts such as Use Cases, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using RSA.
• Good understanding of React Lifecycle Methods and used React Context to share and store data from a central
• The system is designed using J2EE technologies based on MVC architecture.
• Developed EJB (Session and Entity) components that interface with the database using Data Access Objects &
Responsible for the design and development of the framework.
• Used React-Router to create a single page application. Applied Router Guard to deny unauthorized access.
• The application uses the STRUTS framework. The Views are programmed using JSP pages with the Struts tag
library, Model is a combination of EJB's and Java classes (Form and Action classes) and Controllers are Servlets.
• Implemented J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, Service Locator, DAO, and Session Facade.
• Developed Facade classes to encapsulate the business logic and hide the implementation details of the data access
classes and EJBs.
• The controller uses XML mappings in struts to map the request to the server-side functionality
• Developed presentation tier using JSP/Servlets and custom tags in MVC architecture.
• Involved in migration of WebLogic Application Server from V 5.0, V 6.0 to V 7.1.
like JDBC providers, JDBC data sources, connection pooling, and Java Mail
• Used XSLT for transforming the XML content into HTML.
• Coordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment, integration, and conducting walk-
thru code reviews.
• Worked with documentation teams in the development of Training Manuals and User's Guides ANT
• Used Apache Log4J logging API to log errors and messages.
• Experience in handling messaging services using Apache Kafka.
• Unit Testing and fixing the defects in the application during the maintenance builds.
• Installed JBoss and configured JNDI resources for the application.
• Programmed to business interfaces and developed service classes and utility classes.
• Defined and implemented the data access layer (DAO) interfaces using the iBATIS framework.
• Written the Ant Scripts for building and deploying the workbench application in JBoss.
• Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) and performed unit testing with JUnit test cases.
• Enhancing the Selenium Test cases for Cross-browser testing
Oracle10g, JBoss 4.0.1, Windows XP, Eclipse 3.1, RSA, CVS, Ant, Log4J
State Bank of India
Vijayawada, India June 2014- Feb 2016
• Worked with Bootstrap Framework and Angular JS to Design single page application.
• Designed business applications using web technologies HTML5, CSS based on the W3Cstandards.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
• Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and XML.
• Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
• Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
• Created struts form beans, action classes, JSPs following Struts framework standards.
• Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
• Used JAXB to parse XML.
Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
• Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and application interfaces using HTML5 and CSS3.
• Implemented and designed user interface for web-based customer applications.
• Worked on the implementation of modules with integration with service desk and clarity for ticket management and
portfolio integration of services.
• Used Spring JDBC to retrieve the data and represented the data in the form of tree which has seven hierarchies.
• Used Spring Batch as spring batch jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness, and traceability, which
are essential for automatic processing of large amount of data.
• Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
• Developed SOAP based XML web services.
• Used SAX XML API to parse the XML and populate the values for a bean.
• Used Jasper to generate rich content reports.
• Developed XML applications using XSLT transformations.
• Created XML document using STAX XML API to pass the XML structure to Web Services.
• Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
• Used quartz scheduler to process or trigger the applications daily.
• Configured WebSphere Application server and deployed the web components.
• Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in different browsers and versions.
• Involved in unit testing, troubleshooting, and debugging.
Bizacuity Solutions Pvt Ltd
June 2012 – May 2014
Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance.
• Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and
• Designed and implemented web applications with relational databases such as MySQL.
• Written SQL statements for manipulating databases, using JDBC.
• Created Application Server, nodes at a cell level, created clusters, defined Data Sources for Database connectivity,
Created Bus members, and defined Activation Specs to provide configurations for messaging queue in Web Sphere.
• Managed builds and made necessary changes to Ant build scripts for Java/ Web sphere-based applications.
• Implemented the caching mechanism to load data from Oracle, My SQL database.
• Consumed Restful Web Services with updating the Model and Views of the application. Extensive use of
• Involved in Designing the Database Schema and writing complex SQL queries.
• Developed UI using java swings.
• Tested the functional requirements using Junit test cases.
• Worked extensively with Java collection API such as Lists, Sets, And Maps and Java utility packages to make the
application more interactive with the collection frameworks and annotation.
• Implemented SQL queries like Select, Insert, Delete, and Update statements.
• Involved in front-end frameworks that consisted of HTML.
• Used SVN as a version control system and Hudson for continuous build integration.
• Involved in designing and developing a presentation layer using JSF, Ajax, and third-party libraries.
Environment: Java, JDK 1.3, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB), JDBC, Apache Tomcat, oracle, HTML, SQL, JUnit.
Java Full Stack Developer St. Louis, MO July 2019 -Till