Robert D. McTeer
401 Monument Road Apt 163 Jacksonville. Florida 32225
Customer ~ Quality ~ Leadership
Educated, informed and experienced logistics professional with a track record of proficient on-time delivery and exceptional operational performance. Proven leader consistently able to quickly establish expectations by firmly establishing work ethics, adherence to process and having a safety conscious attitude. Demonstrates innovative thinking, attention to inventory details, and ability to relate to customer needs. Currently possesses an active DOD Clearance.
Interested in an organization that will allow the parlay of demonstrated logistics, quality, organizational and technical skills while continuing to grow in operations management.
LOGISTICAL – OPERATIONAL – MAINTENANCE – PROFICIENCIES
Government Regulations: DOT, HAZMAT,
Processes/Methodologies: ISO 14001 (ISO 9001), Honeywell Operating System (HOS), Lean 5S, Six Sigma Green Belt, FMEA, Kaizen.
Software: Global Combat Support System (GCCS), Marine Integrated Maintenance Management System, STRATIS, MCPIC, MDSS-II, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint
Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc. – Blount Island Command, Jacksonville, Florida
Logistics Supervisor 11/10 – Present
• Coordinate employee activities in all levels of maintenance and repair of mechanized heavy/fuel equipment.
• Grow Built in Quality (BIQ) through leadership, standardize work and everyday behavior
• Research and requisition source parts required for the completion of maintenance tasks.
• Adhere to government regulations and corporate policies and procedures.
• Through an integrated business approach help to drive a sustained exceptional performance in safety, quality, delivery, cost and inventory.
• Develop and implement maintenance procedures based on Lean principles.
• Brief identification of barriers, metrics, critical actions and tracking of improvement ideas through tier accountability.
• Support simplification and standardization processes to enhance productivity efficiencies.
• Emphasize RPS, 5S, CI and Kaizen inputs/utilizations with shop employees.
• Manage maintenance activities such as inspections, Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS), equipment readiness, repairs of equipment and inter-shop activities and crane load tests.
• Responsible Load Test Director.
• As the appointed Government Property Responsible Officer, conducted physical inventories, as well as investigations for lost/stolen equipment.
• Ensures all work is complete and compliant in accordance to the SOW, TM’s, TDL’s and GPN’s.
• Render guidance and technical support within the department.
• Ask questions that create dialogue to build awareness for employees to come up with their own solutions through coaching.
• Ensure all repairs and maintenance to equipment is completed with my own eyes through regular Gemba walks.
• Facilitate staff meetings to communicate production status, department status and gain employee status.
• Review top level metrics driving site performance through the Quality Management Board (QMB).
• Develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures regarding performance, security, and goal achievement.
• Screen, interview and hire employees.
G4S Security Solutions Inc. – Wilmington, North Carolina
Custom Protection Officer 12/07 – 11/10
• Patrol and Surveillance providing internal and external security patrols armed and unarmed.
• To deter criminal activity and protect against theft and intrusion.
• Custom protection officers patrol businesses and residences on foot and in vehicles, depending on their clients’ needs.
• Transportation Services help secure the transportation of government officials, politicians and business leaders who may be targets of criminal activity.
• Security officers often screen people, transportation equipment, vehicles, airport facilities, cargo, train stations and other transportation facilities to make sure the areas are safe for travel.
• Emergencies- Custom protection officers respond to disasters and help with unforeseeable emergencies.
• Trained to contact the appropriate authorities, fire departments and emergency medical personnel to assess injuries or hazardous environments.
United States Marine Corps
Utilities-Maintenance/Operations Chief/Drill Instructor 07/85 – 05/07
• Measure and maintain Overall Equipment Effectiveness for Marine Corps Automated Readiness Evaluation System (MARES) ground equipment.
• Responsible for the planning and execution of major operations with a minimum of 600 personnel on each deployment.
• Responsible for operations encompassing the installation and maintenance of electrical power grids, Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Units (ROWPU), and environmental systems for the entire camp of tents and prefabricated buildings.
• Experience supervising, training, and providing direction to military personnel
• Exhibited superior leadership while directing daily tasks.
• Demonstrated critical problem solving techniques in task completions.
• Used excellent decision making skills to overcome barriers.
• Exhibited strong ethics and integrity.
• Recognized as a high performer, resourceful, reliable and trustworthy.
• Able to read electrical schematics.
• Drill instructors supervise, instruct, or assist in commanding and instructing a recruit platoon.
• Instructs and assists in training basic combat tasks to recruits.
• Maintains records and prepares reports.
• Trains recruits in the fundamentals of service life and the development in the recruit of discipline, physical fitness, pride, and love of the Marine Corps and country.
• Bachelor of Art in Business Management Organizational Leadership, Cum Laude Columbia Southern University – Orange Beach, Alabama
• Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and Administration, Columbia Southern University – Orange Beach, Alabama
To contact this candidate email RDMCTEER@GMAIL.COM