Gmail: – firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn: – www.linkedin.com/in/ruthvik-reddy-fullstack (+1) 361-238-
• Software Developer with strong experience of 7+ years in designing, developing and
maintaining the web based and the business applications using Java, J2EE, WebLogic Portal,
WebSphere, Oracle Technologies and proficient in all aspects of system architecture,
including designing and implementing large, scalable, distributed systems.
• Experienced in using Agile Methodology including creating product / Sprint catalogues,
active participation in Scrum, Sprint planning and exit meetings.
• Experienced in all phases of SDLC including requirements Analysis, Design, Development,
Debugging and Testing, Integration, Deployment.
• Expertise in Core Java Concepts like OOPs, Garbage Collector, Collections,
Multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Synchronization, Serialization and De-
• Experience in working on various Spring modules (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot,
DAO and AOP), along with Hibernate as the back end ORM tool for implementation of
persistence layer, Microservices using Spring and mapping of POJOs.
• Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping
Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria,
• Developed dynamic web applications and web services using RAD, Eclipse, JBuilder,
JDeveloper, NetBeans and Web Logic workshop.
• Experience in developing applications using Visual Studio, Eclipse, Android Studio and
• Experienced in User Interface Design and Development using HTML5, CSS3(SASS, LESS),
Angular 4, Angular 6, React JS.
• Strong experience creating web applications using MEAN stack consisting of Angular JS,
jQuery and AJAX.
• Used a full complement of Angular, Node.js, and MongoDB stack to store and present
assessments. Proficient in implementing Single page applications using Angular JS, ReactJS
along with custom directives, UI routing and filters.
• Experience in integration tools like Spring Integration, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka and
Apache Camel to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM
• Experienced in producing and consuming SOAP and RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS,
JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-B APIs and implemented using Jersey, Jackson and Spring REST
• Proficient in consuming and producing RESTful web services using Rest API and NodeJS.
• Experienced in writing SQL queries, Procedures, Functions, Triggers.
• Expertise in creating Databases, Tables, Stored Procedure, DDL/DML Triggers, Views,
UDT, Cursors, Functions, data dictionaries, and maintaining data integrity and Indexes
• Responsible for developing a front-end application using ReactJS and Redux architecture for
internal team's productivity use.
• Development experience using databases like MySQL, Oracle database 11g and MongoDB.
• Expertise in Database Drivers Like JDBC, Spring JSBC to summon DB stores strategies.
• Experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J.
• Expertise in integrating tools with Jenkins and writing Jobs in Jenkins. Experience in CICD
process using Jenkins.
• Expertise in using Agile Software Development methodologies like Scrum, Sprint and
Traditional software models like Waterfall and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
• Strong experience in performing test activities in environments like JUnit Framework using
Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring JUnit Runner, JMeter and JUnit, Selenium, CURL,
• Development of services that utilize AWS SDK's (Dynamo DB, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2,
• Good Experience in source code management using CVS, SVN and GIT.
• Possess good knowledge on document generation using Apache POI and I-Text and dynamic
data visualization tools like D3.js and Angular Fusion Charts.
• Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to
excel through collaboration with team members.
Java/J2EE Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, EJB, JPA
Programming Java 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0, PL/SQL, Objective C, C# C, C++
Application/Web WebSphere, Jenkins, JBoss, Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere
Frameworks Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 4.3, Hibernate 3.0/4.x, JSF 1.2/2.0,
IDEs Eclipse, IntelliJ 2017.1, XCode, NetBeans 8.0.2, Spring Tool
Suite (STS) 3.8.3
CSS 3, CSS 4, Angular JS, React JS NodeJS
Web Services JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP 1.2, WSDL, UDDI,
REST 2.2, JAXB, Apache Axis
Methodologies Agile, Scrum, TDD(Test-Driven-Development), OOAD,
MODELLING TOOLS UML, Rational Rose
Testing Tools JUnit 4.12, JIRA 7.0, Selenium
Database Servers Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL
5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB
Build Tools ANT, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Platforms Windows, Mac, LINUX, UNIX
Version Control GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational ClearCase
CLIENT: – Citi Bank, Irving, TX July 2019 – Present
ROLE: – Sr. Full Stack Developer
• Filled in as a full stack engineer to create web applications utilizing Spring, Rest based Web
Bootstrap in front end
• Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and
developed the functionalities using Agile and Scrum methodology.
• Developed front end GUI using JSP, CSS, HTML, Java Script, AJAX and jQuery.
• Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using
component-based architecture provided by Angular 6.
• Implemented security mechanism with Angular 6, OAuth2.0, Spring boot and JWT.
• Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in Angular which got used in various
places of application.
• Worked on Angular JS controllers and created functions factory to interact with the RESTful
Services using AJAX services like $http and $resource.
• Strong Experience in MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular and NodeJS) Stack application
• Implemented Spring framework as backend to integrate Angular JS and Hibernate
• Development of AJAX toolkit-based applications using JSON.
• Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF.
• Used Microservices architecture with Spring Boot, Apache Kafka message broker,
deployed to AWS cloud.
• Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
• Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and Spring Boot for
• Closely worked with Kafka Admin team to set up Kafka cluster setup on the QA and
• Implemented all the functionality using SpringIO / Spring Boot, Thymeleaf and Hibernate
• Worked as Onshore lead to gather business requirements and guided the offshore team on
• Executed JavaEE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, spring transactions and
spring security modules.
• Built RESTful web service by building Node JS Server in the back end to handle requests sent
from the front-end using jQuery and Ajax calls. Tested REST services using google chrome's
• Developed microservices with Spring and tested the application using Spring Boot.
• Good Experience in Eclipse frameworks for developing the Code and Deploy the Application
by Integrating into Server Worked on developing hibernate DAO with the help Spring JDBC
Template, worked on Hibernate for ORM and connection management
• Used Java 8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource
classes, fetching documents from database.
• Designing and implementing scalable, RESTful and Microservices-based backend. The
backend is being written in Java using Spring Boot for simplicity and scalability.
• Exposed Stateless session beans as RESTful web services using JAX-RS. Implemented
Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various
• Configured and monitored numerous MongoDB instances and replica sets.
• Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from
for the application on devices and used Mongoose API to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
• Used Restful web services to communicate with Mongo DB and performed CRUD operations
on Mongo DB using restful web services.
• Worked on Implementation of the Business logic layer for Mongo DB Services.
• Designed and developed Jenkins plugin as an end-to-end testing tool to increase Dev. Team
productivity several times.
• Configured Jenkins in Microservice apps for deploying and implemented Jenkins for the
• Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
• Used AWS to deploy the project on EC2 instance Implementation of the Business logic layer
for MongoDB Services
• Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other
Lambda functions (EC2, MongoDB) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and
• Used node.js for the management on interchange of the data between the servers and Used
NodeJS, Express JS to create server-side MVC framework with MongoDB.
• Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process
implementation for database using tools like Jenkins.
• Used Maven for project dependency management and Log4j for logging Involved in activities
like code review, performance improvement
• Used GitHub for version control; configured Maven for dependencies and Log4J for logging.
HTML5, CSS3, Log4J, JSP, Jenkins, XML, Spring REST, SQL, J2EE, Microservices, Web
Services, Hibernate, CVS, Bootstrap, GitHub, NodeJS, JBOSS, AWS SNS/SQS ,Spring Security
Oracle 11g, NodeJS, WebSphere, JUnit, jQuery, Angular 6, REST, Agile, Spring Framework.
CLIENT: – Assurant Inc, Atlanta, GA Aug 2018 – June 2019
ROLE: Sr. Full Stack Developer
• Followed Agile Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project.
• Involved in design of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Event Diagrams as part of
• Followed ATDD and TDD Development and developed the unit test cases using Junit for
• Designed and developed the application to be responsive for desktop, mobile and tablets using
• Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap with Angular JS
• Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data
Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
• Developed various REST controllers for different HTTP methods to serve the data in JSON for
• Used MAVEN for project management and build automation. Used Subversion as a version
control for implementing the application.
• Used shell scripts for the deployments to Web Sphere Application Server for IT (Integration
Testing), ST (System Testing), UAT (User Acceptance Testing) environments.
• Provided scalable architecture using Hibernate and Spring (IOC, ORM, JDBC, and MVC)
• Worked with Web services components like Restful Web services to interact with UI Interfaces
using REST Easy API.
• Worked on java Multi-threading programming, Synchronization, Java Mail API and
Collections API for concurrent product models upload/download process.
• Developed an AngularJS workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible
configuration and management of multi-step user input flows
• Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller
components using JUnit, DB Unit and Spring Test support.
• Developed SOAP based web services using Apache CXF and test them using SoapUI
• Extensively used the LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception Statements.
• Used Spring framework and J2EE components, utilized Spring Boot, IOC and DAO
• Developed controller classes, backend process, complex services and database interaction.
• Used Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring applications.
• Used Spring Boot framework to write Presentation Layer, Business Layers and Controller
• Testing and production support of core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed
loading XML data into Oracle database using JPA/Hibernate
• Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and
Spring security modules
• Employed Spring Boot for initialize and bootstrapping the build configuration for the boot-
based web applications.
• Deployed and monitored scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services specifically on AWS
• Used Cloud formation and launch configurations to automate repeatable provisioning of AWS
resources for applications.
• Developed AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances
and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and
• Created database tables in Oracle and Teradata created required SQL queries, stored
procedures and used JDBC to perform database operations.
ENVIRONMENT: Java, Core Java, JIRA, Typescript, Spring boot, AWS, JUnit, Agile, Spring,
Bootstrap, JMS, Jenkins, GIT, Nodejs, Log4j, RESTful.
CLIENT: – Replicon, Bangalore, India Jan 2017 – August 2018
ROLE: Full Stack Developer
• Worked through entire life cycle of the project including analysis, design, development, testing,
documentation and maintenance.
• Used Agile (Scrum) development methodology during designs, implementation, testing, and
• Developed and maintained complex software components / systems in compliance with
department standards including JSP, JSTL, EJB, JMS, JAX-WS, Restful APIs and Java
• Designed user interface screens using Java, HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP and validating using
jQuery and Java Script.
• Used Web Developer tools, Firebug and IE developer toolbar for debugging and to check
the browser compatibility.
• Responsible in implementing CRUD operation using Spring Jersey based JAX-RS
• Developed Spring Data Mongo repositories for performing data retrievals from MongoDB.
• Configured and monitored numerous MongoDB and NoSQL instances. MongoDB Schema
Design using DB Ref, Manual Ref, Embedded Data Model Design.
• Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used
Bootstrap along with Angular in creating the Application.
• Using Spring MVC framework to better control the presentation, business, structural and
navigational aspects of the applications.
• Integration with Spring Security and Spring Boot Thymeleaf in Web application.
• Used Angular 2.0 to create custom directives for re-usable components (multi-field form
elements, background file uploads, etc.)
• Installed and configured required software for application development (RAD, Oracle
database) WebSphere, Tomcat, plugins for Eclipse, required framework jars.
• Designed and implemented a Cassandra NoSQL based database and associated RESTful web
service that persists high-volume user profile data.
• Used Hibernate for Database Persistence to perform CRUD operation like insert, update,
• Used Hibernate, object/relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data
representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data with SQL-based schema
• Used Xstream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Ext JS.
• Worked on Data Migration from PL/SQL 11 to Oracle 12C. Creating and replacing procedures
to migrate old data into new system for the database storage.
• Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
• Developed RESTful Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-RS or JAX-WS) with data
representation in different formats such as XML and JSON.
• Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important
• Used AngularJS for building single page web applications.
• Used Quality Center, Clear Quest for Bug Fixing and Tracking
• Using GIT for Source Control and Version Management and using log4j for logging.
• Used SVN, CVS for source control management for different modules. Upgraded to the latest
Java version improving the security of the system.
Boot, Angular, Spring MVC, JMS, JMeter, Jenkins, Ext JS, Ant, Maven, Groovy, Docker, SQL,
Restful Web Services, jQuery, GitHub, AWS, PCF, Kafka, Microservices, Selenium, Mongo DB,
CLIENT: – I-Exceed Technologies Private Limited, Bangalore, India May 2014 to Dec 2016
ROLE: Full Stack Developer
• Involved in development of Appzillon for several Versions.
• Involved in implementing plugins for Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 using Visual Studio.
• Involved in the analysis, design, development and testing phases of Software Development
• Written application logic using Android SDK, Android Studio, Git for version control
• Worked in cross-functional teams, communicating and coordinating with members of
development team and quality assurance teams and meet deadlines
• Implemented multi-threading and exception handling to improve application functionality
• Performed debugging and run validations across test case scenarios on the application
• Designed and developed web application using Servlets, JSP, HTML and CSS
• Maintained technical documentation of software products
• Assisted in maintaining, updating and improving existing applications and modules
• Participated in resolving technical issues that arise during development and provided practical
2.0, AJAX, jQuery, JSON, UML, SQL.
CLIENT: – Neosoft Technologies Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India Oct 2012 to Apr 2014
ROLE: Java/J2EE Developer
• Worked on complete life cycle of software development, which included new requirement
gathering, redesigning and implementing the business specific functionalities, development,
• Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework in JSP. Client-Side
• Used core java concepts like Collections, Exception handling, IO to develop business logic.
• Developing Web applications using Java, J2EE, Struts and iBatis.
• Used iBatis framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction
• Configured data sources, DAO classes and integrated with iBatis through spring.
• Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller and EJB as model in the Struts
• Used HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JQUERY, JSON and Bootstrap to develop view pages.
• Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams
• Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tool and Deployed application using JBOSS
• Designed SQL queries and Stored Procedures for data accessing.
• Fix the bugs/defects raised during System Testing& User Acceptance Testing.
ENVIRONMENT: Java, J2EE, Agile, SDLC, JSP, Servlets, iBatis, EJB, Struts, HTML5, CSS3,
AJAX, jQuery, JSON, UML, Jenkins, JBOSS, SQL.
• Master's in Computer Science.
• Bachelor's in Computer Science.