RF Network Optimization Engineer
Seeking a challenging RF Engineering position providing opportunity to develop, perform and deliver results in the field of RF Network Optimization, Performance and Design in a reputed organization.
RF Network Optimization Engineer Mobilenet Services
November 2014 to Present
• Supporting Sprint Pre Launch in Northeast region for 2.5G LTE with JDSU & QXDM.
• Representing Alcatel-Lucent on AT&T LTE & VoLTE post launch support in WABA market. Daily Post Launch Activities includes:
• LTE & VoLTE Parameter Audit
• KPI Monitoring
• Providing valuable recommendation for sites with low KPIs(Accessibility, Retainability, MIMO, CAC fails, Low throughput, Traffic Balancing with parameter changes)
• Familiar with RFO ready process
• Supported VoLTE Post launch Clusters in 53 TACs launched in 2014 in WABA Market.
Network Engineer Represented AT&T North, SC
November 2013 to October 2014
Chicago, Minneapolis, Arizona, Seattle &Oregon. Live MSC & TAC-RNS testing which includes:
• Voice & SMS testing in VoIP area, Voice VoLTE to 3G IRAT (eSRVCC), VoLTE to VoLTE voice handover, data inter eNB HO using VoLTE device.
• Verify MME, IMS-HSS provisioning, SGW, PGW, EPC-DRA and IMS-DRA & IMS-ENUM provisioning, TAS provisioning in TORCH
• Call trace using G10, IRIS for EPC & IMS call flows to verify MOS values, Packet loss.
• Managing friendly user trial project (VoLTE FUT) for Video, VoLTE & Messaging. Closely worked with PMC team to troubleshoot issues.
Sr.RF Engineer PA Market
October 2010 to October 2013
• Cluster optimization: Add or delete neighbors required using Map Info, Identify the coverage holes, pilot pollution & terrain issues.
• Amend or draw the drive routes & send it to the drive teams.
• Troubleshoot areas with poor RF performance. Request drive tests, analyze data, and recommend parameter changes as applicable
• LTE Optimization Engineer: Worked for Alcatel Lucent in Michigan Market for LTE Optimization in Ohio, Detroit, Monroe, South bend & Grand Rapids regions
• LTE Neighbor creation, Shakedown Testing Analysis, Cluster Overview Report to monitor KPIs & events (Latency, % time on LTE, PS Accessibility, PS Retainability &MTC Access Failures) on daily basis, Generating UL noise & LAC/TAC reports to investigate discrepancies, GNG Full Cluster Drives, Analysis of KPI GNG Report, Event Analysis- Drop Calls, Connection Failures, IRAT analysis.
• Frequency & PSC Retune project: Represented Quadgen Wireless in frequency retune & PSC retune projects in the North East Region Ericsson market and west region Nokia resp.
• T1 harvesting project: represented my company in the T1 de growth project on the Nokia & Ericsson 2G OSS. The task was to reduce the number of T1’s connected to the GSM sites.
• In-building DAS Optimization -WABA/Boston Market: Optimization of DAS in-building and outdoor sites.
• Walk test Analysis, identifying the Outdoor Macro site Coverage coming inside the Buildings.
MS Electrical Engineering California State University
Los Angeles, CA
September 2008 to June 2010
BS Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering University of Pune
September 2003 to June 2007
Technical Languages: C, C++ Python, Assembly Language (8085/86, 8051), ARM processor, MatLab, MultiSim, VHDL, Xilinx, OPNET Software, Wireshark, MS Office, Microsoft Visio.
Operating Systems: Vista, Windows 9x, Windows XP, Macintosh.
Tools: eDAT, QCAT, Windcatcher, Telegence, Torch, G10 Iris Analyzer, NPO, SAM, WPS.
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org