Saint Paul, MN
email@example.com – 651-2468534
Seeking a position with a team-oriented organization who is looking for an experienced, hardworking, detail
oriented team player.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Pest Control Technician
Rove Pest Control – Oakdale, MN – June 2015 to December 2015
Serviced residential and comercial customers for various pest control needs. Each morning I checked my route
and stocked the proper inventory in my truck. Explained service agreements, and collected payment from
customers. I also prepared work orders and invoices for every job. Communicated with office daily to resolve
any problems and,or questions.
I received my Structural Pest Control Applicator’s license.
I used several skills including problem solving, adaptability, strong interpersonal communication skills. Others
include physical strength, computer skills, navigational and correct product application. These are some, but
not all skills implemented on a daily basis.
Protrim of Central Minnesota – Saint Joseph, MN – 2012 to 2014
Assembled and installed components such as, door locks, cabinet hardware, and bathroom hardware.
• Verified dimensions and checked the quality or fit of components to ensure adherence to specifications.
• Set up and operated machines, including power saw, drill, grinder, and oscillating multi-tool.
• Unloaded cabinetry and hardware from trucks and delivered to construction area.
• Cleaned work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site.
Express Employment Services – River Falls, WI – 2011 to 2011
Produced concrete components that were used to construct buildings, utilities, bridges and other heavy civil
• Measured, marked and cut concrete sections.
• Operated crane to move concrete sections.
• Cleaned, maintained equipment, and ensured equipment was ready for following production day.
SALES AND SITE MANAGER
Next Generation Contracting – Baldwin, WI – 2011 to 2011
Contacted regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit
• Recommend Roofing and Siding products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests.
• Answered customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses.
• Estimated or quoted prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
• Met with Insurance Adjusters to review damages and advocate for customer reimbursement.
• Consulted with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
• Planed, scheduled, and coordinated construction project activities to meet deadlines.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LOADER/OPERATOR
Peavey Red Rock – Saint Paul, MN – 2007 to 2011
Conferred with Agricultural customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or
services, and take or enter orders.
• Maintained records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or
comments, as well as actions taken.
• Resolved customers’ service or billing complaints.
• Unloaded inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations.
• Loaded, unloaded, moved, stacked, and staged product and materials using a forklift, front-end loader,
bobcat, or other equipment.
• On a daily basis, inspected and performed minor maintenance on equipment.
• Operated all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
Durand Drywall – Stillwater, MN – 2002 to 2007
• Measured and mark surfaces to lay out work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures,
straightedges or squares, and marking devices.
• Read blueprints or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, or material
or tool requirements.
• Fitted and fastened wallboard or drywall into position on wood or metal frameworks, using glue, nails, or
• Measured and cut openings in panels or tiles for electrical outlets, windows, vents, plumbing, or other fixtures,
using keyhole saws or other cutting tools.
WAIT STAFF LEAD
Lake Elmo Inn – Lake Elmo, MN – 1998 to 2002
Greeted customers as they enter the establishment.
• Trained Wait Staff in service, sanitation and safety procedures
• Ensured timely delivery and presentation of food and beverages to guests.
• Spoke with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, to respond to complaints, or to make
CENTURY COLLEGE – White Bear, MO
STILLWATER HIGH SCHOOL – Stillwater, MN