SACHIN R. PATEL
2305 Bay Area Blvd, Apt #1703 Houston, Texas 77058 ♦
♦ email@example.com ♦ 903-746-8384
Language: C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, PL/SQL, C, Advanced JAVA (Servlets, Hibernate, Spring MVC)
Operating Systems: All Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP)
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 11g, MYSQL
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2013, Visual Studio 2010, Netbeans 8.0.2, Eclipse
Certification: CCNA 200-120, MVC 70-486, Microsoft Project
Master of Science in Management Information Systems Expected in May 2016
University of Houston-Clear Lake, Houston, Texas GPA: 3.63
Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology June 2013
Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Gujarat, India
• Graduated with Honors
Junior Web Developer December 2013 – May 2014
R-Logical Tech soft Pvt. Ltd, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
• Worked as a team member in the company to develop a website in ASP.NET, C#.
• Designed, created and programmed SQL Server databases per project needs.
• Managed project tasks, timelines and communication.
• Performed routine site maintenance as needed.
Internship: Jan 2013 – June 2013
Tera Technolabs, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
• Developed an ASP.NET website as a last year project.
• Worked on a live project in a team on ASP.NET during this time.
• Performed testing on live project.
UHCL Job Portal (Web): November 2015 – Dec 2015
• YouTube link of my project : https://youtu.be/ZYVbDrZBKfU
• Worked as a Team Leader in this project in a group of 4 members.
• Developed a web application of UHCL job portal with the use of JAVA, JSF and SQL Server.
HALCO Desktop Application: August 2015-Dec 2015
• We developed a project as per SDLC life cycle of software development.
• Worked as a programmer in the group of four members. Developed an application for Operations department of
HALCO with C# language.
UHCL Email System (Web and Desktop): Sept 2015-Oct 2015
• Completed a simulation of UHCL email system with the use of Java (Object Oriented design) and SQL server.
• Developed a web application of UHCL email system with the use of JAVA, JSF and SQL Server.
Wireless Vision: Sept 2015 – Nov 2015
• Developed E-Commerce website by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 as a front-end/design tool and Microsoft
SQL Server as a back-end with programming language ASP.NET.
Ahmedabad Real Estate Website: Jan 2013 – May 2013
• Developed real estate website for Ahmedabad as a last year project by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 as a
front-end and Microsoft SQL Server as for back-end.
University of Houston Clear Lake
• Technology Officer : Management Information Systems Organization February 2015-Present
• International Student Orientation Leader January 2015
• Member: Management Information Systems Organization October 2014-Present
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org