• Electronic Engineer with 4 years of hand on experience in analog/digital circuit designing, developing
and testing hardware circuits.
• Solid understanding of electrical engineering theory, digital system, computer hardware, electronic
circuit design, schematic capture, PCB layout, and testing tools
• Extensive experience on P-Spice, MATLAB, PAD's.
• Experience Working on Programmable logic controls (PLC'S)
• Experience working on Printed Circuit Board designing using PADS and Net list verification of PCB'S.
• Hand on experience in soldering the electronic components
• Implementation of hardware circuit using P-spice/OrCAD.
• Designed high efficiency LC Voltage controlled Oscillators.
• Experience in developing physical models of MESFET's using MATLAB.
• Good knowledge on heat transfer systems like Air conditioners and Refrigerators.
• Learned FPGA and ASIC Design methodologies.
• Experience on verification and testing Hardware Board design
• Advanced level of use of engineering test and measuring equipment like multi-channel digital
oscilloscopes, data acquisition systems, precision meters and various electronic related test
• Experience in using the C++ Standard Template Library (STL) and OOP.
• Knowledge in implementing the applications under multiple OS platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux.
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PPT.
Smith Medical, MN
February 2017 to Present
• Development of C/C++/C++ v11 embedded software applications for both new and existing infusion
pumps and other medical devices.
• Debugging the firmware using IAR workbench.
• Developing CLI commands and conduct the design testing.
• Creating the API's and validating the Electronics circuit Boards.
• Performing assignments independently troubleshooting tasks as related to product problems.
• Assist software platform architects and other developers and technical writers in creating software
• Creates and contributes to specifications, project plans and firmware design.
Electronics Design Engineer
Smith Medical, MN
September 2017 to December 2019
• Developing, building and testing advanced electro-optical devices – prototypes of IR gas sensors.
• Designing, routing and evaluating electronic circuits, which includes high complex electronics
components using PAD's routing and layouts, Mentor Graphics development tools and SPICE
• Troubleshooting and performing root cause analysis of failed engineering prototypes of electronic
• Prototypes testing and Design Validation.
• Microscopic soldering and de-soldering on multi-layer electronic circuit boards
• Component selection and creating bills of material (BOM).
• Creating Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA), and Root Cause Analysis.
• Developed manufacturing flow diagrams and PFMEA and responsible for manufacturing process
• Developing technical documentation, engineering drawings and creating validation test reports.
• Creating 3D design modeling and engineering drawings using Solid Works.
• Developing test methods, electronic equipment and test procedures for executing DV/PV test plans
for multiple electronic level testing.
• Analyze validation test data to ensure the data meets validation criteria.
• Advanced level of use of engineering test equipment like environmental chambers, vibration table, NI
Devices, EMC (0-3 GHZ) test equipment.
• Knowledge on I2C, RS232 communication.
Skills Used: P-Spice, PAD's Layout and Logics, NI Devices, Test Chambers, Relay Boards, Embedded
Work Bench, M.S.Excel, Solid works
Electronic Hardware Design Engineer
Johnson controls, CA
May 2016 to February 2017
• Development: hardware electronic design to improve circuit performance capabilities.
• Worked on P-Spice Simulation and schematic capture.
• Circuit's adjustment in manufacturing.
• Designed and developed LC Oscillator using Esaki Tunnel Diode.
• Characterized the behavior of LC VCO.
• Worked on ABM (Analog Behavior models) models.
• Calibrate and test equipment, and locate circuit and Component faults, using measuring and testing
instruments such as resistance meters and oscilloscopes.
• Developed DAQ to collect the data from the library.
• Ensure controls vendors deliver products which meet our specification, are on schedule, and on
Tools Used: P-Spice, MATLAB, DAQ, oscilloscope, AC/DC Power supplies, electrical schematics
Graduate Teaching Assistant/Grader
California State University
January 2016 to May 2016
• Provided training in hardware circuit designing on bread board and simulation of designed circuits
• Maintaining and troubleshooting electronics equipment's like oscilloscope, AC/DC Power supplies,
• Perform Electronic component level troubleshooting.
• Successfully balanced student work-load with teaching work-load.
• Collaborated with a team of faculty at weekly meeting and actively contributed new ideas on
• Consistently received positive teacher evaluations from students.
Skills Used: P-Spice, MATLAB, oscilloscope, AC/DC Power supplies, Multimeters.
Electrical Engineer Internship
Prayog Labs Private Ltd – IN
June 2012 to July 2013
• Implementation and Testing of hardware circuit using P-spice/OrCAD.
• Printed Circuit Board designing using PADS and Net list verification of PCB'S.
• Exposure to PCB layout review and organization of development processes.
• Worked on electrical, Optical Systems and different electronic devices.
• Hands on experience with Oscillators, AC/DC Power supplies in the digital circuits and relay parts.
Skills Used: P-Spice, MATLAB, PADS, Ki CAD, oscilloscope, AC/DC Power supplies,
Master of Science in Electronics and Computer Engineering
California State University Northridge – Northridge, CA